Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum "Fight On" Button - Hotkey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mega support. I coli with my keyboard most of the time, it's the best way that doesn't aggravate my carpel tunnel. Having to switch to my mouse constantly (or worse, a trackpad if all I have is a laptop) just to do a captcha, gets pretty annoying. I will coli for hours and although it doesn't seem like much, some of those movements can build up and cause pain.
Mega support. I coli with my keyboard most of the time, it's the best way that doesn't aggravate my carpel tunnel. Having to switch to my mouse constantly (or worse, a trackpad if all I have is a laptop) just to do a captcha, gets pretty annoying. I will coli for hours and although it doesn't seem like much, some of those movements can build up and cause pain.
cmeZpcm.png
absolutely support! maybe the spacebar would be great as a "next battle" button
absolutely support! maybe the spacebar would be great as a "next battle" button
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Agreed! We can barely do the coli as is with the keybinds because they hurt our fingers with that awful layout (which I will address in a suggestion myself in a mo) but adding a keybind for the "next battle" would probably extend that time for us. As said by several in this thread, there is literally no real reason why it shouldn't be implemented.
Agreed! We can barely do the coli as is with the keybinds because they hurt our fingers with that awful layout (which I will address in a suggestion myself in a mo) but adding a keybind for the "next battle" would probably extend that time for us. As said by several in this thread, there is literally no real reason why it shouldn't be implemented.
nN9WzJH.png
they/them | system
[center]Support! [emoji=guardian star size=2][/center]
Support!
Full-On Support.

Make Coli more accessible. (There's also the Coli Camping Screen Issues thread, and I support what's been said in there, too.)
Full-On Support.

Make Coli more accessible. (There's also the Coli Camping Screen Issues thread, and I support what's been said in there, too.)
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
support
support
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
The lack of being able to completely use one hand means I don't even use the hotkeys, because it doesn't let me take my hand off the mouse, making it irrelevant and less brainpower to just click on the buttons.

Absolutely full support.
The lack of being able to completely use one hand means I don't even use the hotkeys, because it doesn't let me take my hand off the mouse, making it irrelevant and less brainpower to just click on the buttons.

Absolutely full support.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Ugh, yes, so much support. This would be a huuuuuge QoL thing.
Ugh, yes, so much support. This would be a huuuuuge QoL thing.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
I thought there wasn't a hotkey because of bots. If that isn't the case then full support! My hands get tired and i can't rest them because it still requires two hands to use coli. The captchas have enough of a distance between them that I wouldn't mind clicking for those.
I thought there wasn't a hotkey because of bots. If that isn't the case then full support! My hands get tired and i can't rest them because it still requires two hands to use coli. The captchas have enough of a distance between them that I wouldn't mind clicking for those.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
very much support!!
very much support!!
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7