Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 111 112
[quote]I also wish that I could hatch her on a specific day, because she represents an OC of mine so I'd love for her to share her birthday, but that is 100% unfeasible so I have given up on this goal.[/quote] Good Gladekeeper. I've never supported this so much. I support it a lot normally, but I totally forgot about breeding for special-day dragons. That makes me so sad.
Quote:
I also wish that I could hatch her on a specific day, because she represents an OC of mine so I'd love for her to share her birthday, but that is 100% unfeasible so I have given up on this goal.
Good Gladekeeper.
I've never supported this so much.

I support it a lot normally, but I totally forgot about breeding for special-day dragons. That makes me so sad.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2019-03-19 16:54:53" ] [quote]I also wish that I could hatch her on a specific day, because she represents an OC of mine so I'd love for her to share her birthday, but that is 100% unfeasible so I have given up on this goal.[/quote] Good Gladekeeper. I've never supported this so much. I support it a lot normally, but I totally forgot about breeding for special-day dragons. That makes me so sad. [/quote] Oh no, you just gave me a completely different angle to look at this from. I can't even imagine how nerve wracking this must be.... Staff please, we really need this. At least cycle the scattersights back in because this is truly ridiculous
Almedha wrote on 2019-03-19 16:54:53:
Quote:
I also wish that I could hatch her on a specific day, because she represents an OC of mine so I'd love for her to share her birthday, but that is 100% unfeasible so I have given up on this goal.
Good Gladekeeper.
I've never supported this so much.

I support it a lot normally, but I totally forgot about breeding for special-day dragons. That makes me so sad.

Oh no, you just gave me a completely different angle to look at this from. I can't even imagine how nerve wracking this must be.... Staff please, we really need this. At least cycle the scattersights back in because this is truly ridiculous
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote]Eye types available through the Vial of Scattersight (retired item) remain unaltered, and the tooltip has been updated to indicate which natural eye types it provides.[/quote] Welp. Once again. I can't bring myself to care about the new update.
Quote:
Eye types available through the Vial of Scattersight (retired item) remain unaltered, and the tooltip has been updated to indicate which natural eye types it provides.
Welp. Once again.
I can't bring myself to care about the new update.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
So let me make sure I have this correct: Dragons born before today's update have NO way of getting goat eyes, correct? So if you want them on one of your prized older dragons, or gen1s, or even progens you're completely out of luck? That's REALLY depressing.
So let me make sure I have this correct: Dragons born before today's update have NO way of getting goat eyes, correct? So if you want them on one of your prized older dragons, or gen1s, or even progens you're completely out of luck? That's REALLY depressing.
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I was hoping that they would have listened and learned that people don’t love being 100% completely locked out of ever getting certain eyes on existing dragons, but apparently not.

Eye types are just a novelty that we aren’t supposed to care about, I guess. :c Or they’re directed at newbies who don’t have many permas yet.

Either way, a vial for Goat would be great. Maybe it could be found through Foraging? Since goats eat plants, and we don’t have any gatherable eye vials yet.

I’d also still like to get some word on whether Legacy eyes will ever happen. I still don’t really like Common and would very much love to have my dragons’ old eyes back, even if it costs 200g per vial like Glowing. ;;
I was hoping that they would have listened and learned that people don’t love being 100% completely locked out of ever getting certain eyes on existing dragons, but apparently not.

Eye types are just a novelty that we aren’t supposed to care about, I guess. :c Or they’re directed at newbies who don’t have many permas yet.

Either way, a vial for Goat would be great. Maybe it could be found through Foraging? Since goats eat plants, and we don’t have any gatherable eye vials yet.

I’d also still like to get some word on whether Legacy eyes will ever happen. I still don’t really like Common and would very much love to have my dragons’ old eyes back, even if it costs 200g per vial like Glowing. ;;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="Mokuroh" date="2019-03-22 06:36:54" ] So let me make sure I have this correct: Dragons born before today's update have NO way of getting goat eyes, correct? So if you want them on one of your prized older dragons, or gen1s, or even progens you're completely out of luck? That's REALLY depressing. [/quote] I hope this isn't the case, but even if it is that's still pretty frustrating. This thread alone proves how stupid scattersight-only eye types are. I have an existing dragon who needs goat eyes (in fact, I drew her with goat eyes a while ago! It's part of her design) Even IF you can get them through scattersights what's the point? They're so unreliable, and considering my hoard is empty of them and they're mad expensive, I may as well sit back and accept they'll never happen. IMO the simple tint changes (common, uncommon, unusual and rare) eye types are fine without a vial. They're pretty small changes. But things such as faceted, primal and goat should come with a vial. So I entirely support what this post is saying: it's a frustrating mechanic to work with.
Mokuroh wrote on 2019-03-22 06:36:54:

I hope this isn't the case, but even if it is that's still pretty frustrating. This thread alone proves how stupid scattersight-only eye types are. I have an existing dragon who needs goat eyes (in fact, I drew her with goat eyes a while ago! It's part of her design)

Even IF you can get them through scattersights what's the point? They're so unreliable, and considering my hoard is empty of them and they're mad expensive, I may as well sit back and accept they'll never happen.

IMO the simple tint changes (common, uncommon, unusual and rare) eye types are fine without a vial. They're pretty small changes. But things such as faceted, primal and goat should come with a vial. So I entirely support what this post is saying: it's a frustrating mechanic to work with.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws @Mokuroh
Unfortunately, Undel confirmed in the update that Goat eyes are hatch-only. You can’t even get them through Scattersights. This is the first eye type that’s literally 100% impossible to get on existing dragons.

I don’t even want Goat on my existing dragons, but that seriously sucks for anyone who does.
@DragonDraws @Mokuroh
Unfortunately, Undel confirmed in the update that Goat eyes are hatch-only. You can’t even get them through Scattersights. This is the first eye type that’s literally 100% impossible to get on existing dragons.

I don’t even want Goat on my existing dragons, but that seriously sucks for anyone who does.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2019-03-22 06:40:38" ]Either way, a vial for Goat would be great. Maybe it could be found through Foraging? Since goats eat plants, and we don’t have any gatherable eye vials yet. [/quote] I'd appreciate this so much. I was so excited to see Goat eyes as an option, it was massively disappointing to see I wouldn't be able to apply it to a dragon who represents a goat OC of mine.
Ningyo wrote on 2019-03-22 06:40:38:

I'd appreciate this so much. I was so excited to see Goat eyes as an option, it was massively disappointing to see I wouldn't be able to apply it to a dragon who represents a goat OC of mine.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I don't understand how the Staff can see so much outcry about how we DON'T want eye-types to be gated off to just breeding or intensely unbalanced RNG vials and STILL decide to do "breeding only" eye types.

Like. Really. So many of us have stated that we dislike this aspect of customization being taken away from us. So many of us have made it very clear that we love the eye-types and want to be able to utilize them on dragons that cannot just be "copied".

How can we feel listened to when you say "We hear your Feedback!" and then you immediately do what a majority of commenters have said they don't want. Like, this is essentially a middle finger to anyone with specific date dragons, rare dragons, or literally any Gen1s. This is ridiculous.
I don't understand how the Staff can see so much outcry about how we DON'T want eye-types to be gated off to just breeding or intensely unbalanced RNG vials and STILL decide to do "breeding only" eye types.

Like. Really. So many of us have stated that we dislike this aspect of customization being taken away from us. So many of us have made it very clear that we love the eye-types and want to be able to utilize them on dragons that cannot just be "copied".

How can we feel listened to when you say "We hear your Feedback!" and then you immediately do what a majority of commenters have said they don't want. Like, this is essentially a middle finger to anyone with specific date dragons, rare dragons, or literally any Gen1s. This is ridiculous.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Goat eyes should just be added to scattervials, like any future natural type.
Goat eyes should just be added to scattervials, like any future natural type.
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 111 112