Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 112
[quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date="2019-02-26 07:15:03" ] [quote name="gemajgall" date="2019-02-25 19:19:07" ] [quote]Plus, like everyone has said, “just buy one with the right eyes” or “just breed for it” doesn’t work when someone really wants specific eyes on an existing dragon, especially pre-update dragons that never had the chance to hatch with rare eyes. [/quote] This so much. Gen 1s, progens, special heritages, certain birth dates, unique ID#s, sentimental dragons, and a whole slew of other reasons mean its impossible to recreate much beloved dragons just to perfect their eyes. Please let our cherished dragons enjoy the new eyes. [/quote] To add to this as some people have mentioned even if you were to try and rebreed a dragon you own, according to the math these people did it could literally take YEARS to achieve that. I get fR is all about breeding the perfect dragons but I'm sure even the most avid dragon breeders among us rather not want to take years to just breed for one dragon. [/quote] Not even just this, I must have the unluck-of-the-gods or something because I have YET to hatch a primal at all. I have only hatched 2 faceted and one multigaze since the update.
Apocalyptichorse wrote on 2019-02-26 07:15:03:
gemajgall wrote on 2019-02-25 19:19:07:
Quote:
Plus, like everyone has said, “just buy one with the right eyes” or “just breed for it” doesn’t work when someone really wants specific eyes on an existing dragon, especially pre-update dragons that never had the chance to hatch with rare eyes.

This so much. Gen 1s, progens, special heritages, certain birth dates, unique ID#s, sentimental dragons, and a whole slew of other reasons mean its impossible to recreate much beloved dragons just to perfect their eyes. Please let our cherished dragons enjoy the new eyes.

To add to this as some people have mentioned even if you were to try and rebreed a dragon you own, according to the math these people did it could literally take YEARS to achieve that. I get fR is all about breeding the perfect dragons but I'm sure even the most avid dragon breeders among us rather not want to take years to just breed for one dragon.

Not even just this, I must have the unluck-of-the-gods or something because I have YET to hatch a primal at all.
I have only hatched 2 faceted and one multigaze since the update.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2019-03-14 19:25:56" ] Not even just this, I must have the unluck-of-the-gods or something because I have YET to hatch a primal at all. I have only hatched 2 faceted and one multigaze since the update. [/quote] I've had several mass hatches since the anniversary update and I never hatched a Primal either.
FallenAngel wrote on 2019-03-14 19:25:56:
Not even just this, I must have the unluck-of-the-gods or something because I have YET to hatch a primal at all.

I've had several mass hatches since the anniversary update and I never hatched a Primal either.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This would be amazing- support!
This would be amazing- support!
Skin Shop
Total support!
Total support!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
BLESS, thank you all so much for the support in the past few months, means a lot to me ♥
BLESS, thank you all so much for the support in the past few months, means a lot to me ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-03-15 05:04:06" ] [quote name="FallenAngel" date="2019-03-14 19:25:56" ] Not even just this, I must have the unluck-of-the-gods or something because I have YET to hatch a primal at all. I have only hatched 2 faceted and one multigaze since the update. [/quote] I've had several mass hatches since the anniversary update and I never hatched a Primal either. [/quote] If it’s any consolation, I’ve yet to hatch anything beyond Rare since the update. :’) No Faceted, Multi, or Primal. RIP to anyone with a rare-eyes breeding project. Mutations are a cool concept [i]in theory[/i], but when they’re 100% random, totally uncontrollable, and unable to be put on existing virtual pets, that sucks some of the fun out of it... Wajas (like FR but with fantasy dogs) has mutations as well, but you can control which particular mutations get passed on through breeding, how likely mutations are to pass on, and you can give mutations to your existing Wajas. Still hoping for individual eye vials (or at the very least, cycling Scattersights) and Legacy vials. Those would make the eye type update much more exciting and engaging, I think!
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-03-15 05:04:06:
FallenAngel wrote on 2019-03-14 19:25:56:

I've had several mass hatches since the anniversary update and I never hatched a Primal either.

If it’s any consolation, I’ve yet to hatch anything beyond Rare since the update. :’) No Faceted, Multi, or Primal.

RIP to anyone with a rare-eyes breeding project. Mutations are a cool concept in theory, but when they’re 100% random, totally uncontrollable, and unable to be put on existing virtual pets, that sucks some of the fun out of it... Wajas (like FR but with fantasy dogs) has mutations as well, but you can control which particular mutations get passed on through breeding, how likely mutations are to pass on, and you can give mutations to your existing Wajas.

Still hoping for individual eye vials (or at the very least, cycling Scattersights) and Legacy vials. Those would make the eye type update much more exciting and engaging, I think!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Support-ish.

I think that it's a cool idea, but I also think that the rare eye types should stay, well, rare. Hard to get. Not just another 'if ya have g/t have whatever ya want' thing.

So, mostly support, I'm just not entirely on board.
Support-ish.

I think that it's a cool idea, but I also think that the rare eye types should stay, well, rare. Hard to get. Not just another 'if ya have g/t have whatever ya want' thing.

So, mostly support, I'm just not entirely on board.
we had a community update but alas no word on the eyes, I will be SEVERELY disappointed with the staff if they just let this go by for over a year without so much as a word. I mean sure, the staff has been rather slow admitting when something didn't go as planned at all. But this is just ridiculous

it's been almost over a year, come on guys :/

we had a community update but alas no word on the eyes, I will be SEVERELY disappointed with the staff if they just let this go by for over a year without so much as a word. I mean sure, the staff has been rather slow admitting when something didn't go as planned at all. But this is just ridiculous

it's been almost over a year, come on guys :/

DVcXRyP.png
@Apocalyptichorse - In the first Community Update after the Eyepocalypse, one of the staff said that we’d have to wait for a Developer Update to hear anything about the eyes. I think Community Updates are mostly just about forum and festival events and stuff like that? We haven’t heard anything in a Developer Update yet, either, but I hope we hear something in the next one...

But yeah, I’ll be disappointed if we don’t hear anything about these problems before the anniversary. :c Even just a “We hear your concerns and we’re looking into solutions” would be great at this point.
@Apocalyptichorse - In the first Community Update after the Eyepocalypse, one of the staff said that we’d have to wait for a Developer Update to hear anything about the eyes. I think Community Updates are mostly just about forum and festival events and stuff like that? We haven’t heard anything in a Developer Update yet, either, but I hope we hear something in the next one...

But yeah, I’ll be disappointed if we don’t hear anything about these problems before the anniversary. :c Even just a “We hear your concerns and we’re looking into solutions” would be great at this point.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Looks like I'm going to have to bring back this thread every time my project breeding pair doesn't hatch multigaze... I really wish that I didn't have to spend years breeding for her. I also wish that I could hatch her on a specific day, because she represents an OC of mine so I'd love for her to share her birthday, but that is 100% unfeasible so I have given up on this goal. :/

I wonder what will come first? I get multigaze on a female imp from that pair, or we get some kind of solution for the eyepocalypse?
Looks like I'm going to have to bring back this thread every time my project breeding pair doesn't hatch multigaze... I really wish that I didn't have to spend years breeding for her. I also wish that I could hatch her on a specific day, because she represents an OC of mine so I'd love for her to share her birthday, but that is 100% unfeasible so I have given up on this goal. :/

I wonder what will come first? I get multigaze on a female imp from that pair, or we get some kind of solution for the eyepocalypse?
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 112