Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item to revert to common eyes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Yeah just a remove eye type to common scroll or something worth 10kt like the basic gene scrolls I think that's what they cost.
Yeah just a remove eye type to common scroll or something worth 10kt like the basic gene scrolls I think that's what they cost.
Definitely supporting this!

There are items for reverting all genes back to basic, so I think an item reverting the eye type back to "basic" (or common in this case) would absolutely make sense!

It wouldn't give anyone any advantage, but it would definitely make the lives of a lot of breeders working on long time projects a lot easier :)

+1 SUPPORT
Definitely supporting this!

There are items for reverting all genes back to basic, so I think an item reverting the eye type back to "basic" (or common in this case) would absolutely make sense!

It wouldn't give anyone any advantage, but it would definitely make the lives of a lot of breeders working on long time projects a lot easier :)

+1 SUPPORT
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
[quote name="@Trix" date="2018-06-08 06:07:11" ] I have been trying for so long to breed one specific dragon, y'all. If I finally get a male in the colors I need and he's got wonky eyes, I will scream. ESPECIALLY if it's that multisight thing. I'm glad it's there for folks who like it, but I [i]hate[/i] it, and it would wig me out *and* ruin every breeding project.[/quote] *resigned stare at all breeding projects present and future* I will be screaming with you, friend. I don't want to find myself hating and resenting the fact that the body-horror options exist, because as you say, there are countless folks who surely love them and are dreaming of incorporating them into their plans right now; I'd never want to begrudge anyone that. Just give me a non-retiring removal item so I can nope it off of any dragons I want to keep.
@Trix wrote on 2018-06-08 06:07:11:
I have been trying for so long to breed one specific dragon, y'all. If I finally get a male in the colors I need and he's got wonky eyes, I will scream.

ESPECIALLY if it's that multisight thing. I'm glad it's there for folks who like it, but I hate it, and it would wig me out *and* ruin every breeding project.

*resigned stare at all breeding projects present and future* I will be screaming with you, friend.

I don't want to find myself hating and resenting the fact that the body-horror options exist, because as you say, there are countless folks who surely love them and are dreaming of incorporating them into their plans right now; I'd never want to begrudge anyone that. Just give me a non-retiring removal item so I can nope it off of any dragons I want to keep.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support, mostly because I had a panic attack about my fandragon breeding projects suddenly being hijacked by entirely too many eyes.

(EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I like multi-sight, but not on my fandragons please and thank.)
Support, mostly because I had a panic attack about my fandragon breeding projects suddenly being hijacked by entirely too many eyes.

(EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I like multi-sight, but not on my fandragons please and thank.)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Why cant we keep the scatter item T^T

I support this idea for a revert.
Why cant we keep the scatter item T^T

I support this idea for a revert.
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
Support!

I like some of the eyes but it will kill me if I hatch a gorgeous G1 and a) Can't change the eyes because the scrolls have been retired and are ludicrously expensive and b) Can't revert the eyes to normal.
Support!

I like some of the eyes but it will kill me if I hatch a gorgeous G1 and a) Can't change the eyes because the scrolls have been retired and are ludicrously expensive and b) Can't revert the eyes to normal.
Support!

Because A) long term breeding projects that require the old eye type to look right would be really frustrating since the scatter doesn't include common, and B) there is currently no way to revert to common in the case where someone uses a scatter and regrets it.
Support!

Because A) long term breeding projects that require the old eye type to look right would be really frustrating since the scatter doesn't include common, and B) there is currently no way to revert to common in the case where someone uses a scatter and regrets it.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I support this! I love the new eyes a LOT but I definitely want the option to go back to normal haha!
I support this! I love the new eyes a LOT but I definitely want the option to go back to normal haha!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
pwease... the eyes are cool but there should still be an option for "normal" as with the remove gene scrolls
pwease... the eyes are cool but there should still be an option for "normal" as with the remove gene scrolls
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13