Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item to revert to common eyes?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Support! I really want a common vial item for breeding/fandragon project purposes (and for dragons I really do like but don't want to keep because of Plague Primal, Multisight, etc.).
Support! I really want a common vial item for breeding/fandragon project purposes (and for dragons I really do like but don't want to keep because of Plague Primal, Multisight, etc.).
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
I have so many breeding projects I have to do that I wouldn't want to have the extra different eyes like the goop eyes for. One of them that I'm doing now has a large range because the colors are weird if I get the colors but eyes that are the lightning bolts or multi gaze I'm throwing something, yea right now I could try and scatter away but what about later? What about the common shade?

...so yes support.
I have so many breeding projects I have to do that I wouldn't want to have the extra different eyes like the goop eyes for. One of them that I'm doing now has a large range because the colors are weird if I get the colors but eyes that are the lightning bolts or multi gaze I'm throwing something, yea right now I could try and scatter away but what about later? What about the common shade?

...so yes support.
Super duper support this!!! I have a breeding plan that is going to require the common wind eye and for the derg to be born on a specific date. If I cant revert any potential hatchlings to a common eye it will completely ruin what im trying to do (which is make a memorial derg for my cat... my cat didnt have 700 eyes and the other colors are too far off)
Making a vial to let us revert to a common eye should be a permanent option to go along with gene removal scrolls
Super duper support this!!! I have a breeding plan that is going to require the common wind eye and for the derg to be born on a specific date. If I cant revert any potential hatchlings to a common eye it will completely ruin what im trying to do (which is make a memorial derg for my cat... my cat didnt have 700 eyes and the other colors are too far off)
Making a vial to let us revert to a common eye should be a permanent option to go along with gene removal scrolls
Support 100%.

I love this eye update but I will not be using any eye scatters unless an item to undo it exists. I'd love to see it be a Baldwin item but honestly I will take any method at all to obtain something like this. Treasure MP, coli, Baldwin, Swipp, random chest drop, gem MP, some sort of automatic eye restoration service with a cooldown like dragon restoration, literally anything. PLEASE.

Allowing people to permanently change a dragon but not also allowing them to undo it if they hate the result by any means other than using a RARE, RETIRED item that will only ever get more expensive and hard to find is absolutely not okay.
Support 100%.

I love this eye update but I will not be using any eye scatters unless an item to undo it exists. I'd love to see it be a Baldwin item but honestly I will take any method at all to obtain something like this. Treasure MP, coli, Baldwin, Swipp, random chest drop, gem MP, some sort of automatic eye restoration service with a cooldown like dragon restoration, literally anything. PLEASE.

Allowing people to permanently change a dragon but not also allowing them to undo it if they hate the result by any means other than using a RARE, RETIRED item that will only ever get more expensive and hard to find is absolutely not okay.
bHeX9bv.png
I support! They could do a scroll for changing the eye back to common.
The eyes can have a very big impact on the overall dragon look (specially multi and primal)
I support! They could do a scroll for changing the eye back to common.
The eyes can have a very big impact on the overall dragon look (specially multi and primal)
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

I support this 100%. If I hatch an abomination, I want to be able to fix it, not just hastily exalt it and pretend it didn't happen...
I support this 100%. If I hatch an abomination, I want to be able to fix it, not just hastily exalt it and pretend it didn't happen...
Huge support! Especially since the vial of scattersight doesn't have common in it. A vial of common sight would be a huge benefit to people who prefer having coordinating eye colors. Even a cheap (50k-ish like the remove gene scrolls) treasure mp could be a good treasure sink!
Huge support! Especially since the vial of scattersight doesn't have common in it. A vial of common sight would be a huge benefit to people who prefer having coordinating eye colors. Even a cheap (50k-ish like the remove gene scrolls) treasure mp could be a good treasure sink!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Oh man do I support this so hard. I just JUST put two dragons in a nest that I worked really hard to get (and put real money into) and man oh MAN if they've got eyeballs all over or crazy acid windy eyes or something weird I just. hnngggg.

Obviously with the new rollout I'm aware we might have to deal with this uncertainty for a little while but going forward it would be really nice to be able to have some control over our nests again.

By and large I think most of the new eyes are cool, but if you get it on the one or few dragons that you reaaalllly didn't want it on, it's a huge heckin' mess.
Oh man do I support this so hard. I just JUST put two dragons in a nest that I worked really hard to get (and put real money into) and man oh MAN if they've got eyeballs all over or crazy acid windy eyes or something weird I just. hnngggg.

Obviously with the new rollout I'm aware we might have to deal with this uncertainty for a little while but going forward it would be really nice to be able to have some control over our nests again.

By and large I think most of the new eyes are cool, but if you get it on the one or few dragons that you reaaalllly didn't want it on, it's a huge heckin' mess.
I totally agree! Not everyone (including me) is gonna want a dragon with glowing eyes (which is the closest we got). We should have the option to revert back to common. It'll at least give us some control!
I totally agree! Not everyone (including me) is gonna want a dragon with glowing eyes (which is the closest we got). We should have the option to revert back to common. It'll at least give us some control!
6IWzpuq.png
I support this. I am not a huge fan of body horror - I appreciate it in certain times and places, but I just cringe at the thought of having to sell dragons I hatch with pleasing genes and colors but ending up with too many eyes or goo dripping from nightmare eyes.
I support this. I am not a huge fan of body horror - I appreciate it in certain times and places, but I just cringe at the thought of having to sell dragons I hatch with pleasing genes and colors but ending up with too many eyes or goo dripping from nightmare eyes.
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13