Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item to revert to common eyes?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Support this 10000%!!! Especially since some of the ice eyes have a blueish tint to them that may not match whereas the standard white eyes would. Really hoping they add an item like this.
Support this 10000%!!! Especially since some of the ice eyes have a blueish tint to them that may not match whereas the standard white eyes would. Really hoping they add an item like this.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
Support! I would be extremely frustrated if one of my breeding projects ended up with some mismatching eye color, it'd be great to have a 'fall back' plan if I happen to get lucky with the right colors, but unlucky with the eyes. I acknowledge that FR is a breeding game, but this is just plain rng with little to no control. There is the glowing eye thing in the gem market, but it doesn't look well at all on some dragons. I can't take it seriously. It's already enough pain trying to get a specific pose with the colors you want, I would appreciate if eyes were not added to that burden.
Support! I would be extremely frustrated if one of my breeding projects ended up with some mismatching eye color, it'd be great to have a 'fall back' plan if I happen to get lucky with the right colors, but unlucky with the eyes. I acknowledge that FR is a breeding game, but this is just plain rng with little to no control. There is the glowing eye thing in the gem market, but it doesn't look well at all on some dragons. I can't take it seriously. It's already enough pain trying to get a specific pose with the colors you want, I would appreciate if eyes were not added to that burden.
SUPPORT! YES! COMMON SCROLL/VILE! Please! If my dream dragon comes out with Primal plague eyes, im gonna cry. The range for the two dragons I'm breeding isn't very small so its a slim chance that I will get the right colors at all but if the eyes come out discolored then there is almost no chance that I will ever get my dream dragon. The common plague eyes match perfectly with my dream dragon too!
SUPPORT! YES! COMMON SCROLL/VILE! Please! If my dream dragon comes out with Primal plague eyes, im gonna cry. The range for the two dragons I'm breeding isn't very small so its a slim chance that I will get the right colors at all but if the eyes come out discolored then there is almost no chance that I will ever get my dream dragon. The common plague eyes match perfectly with my dream dragon too!
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
Make it a treasure item, make it slightly more expensive like 50kt or something. Make it something that acts as a mini-treasure sink like renaming scrolls because we need more treasure sinks and such a thing could see usage, especially since it literally affects a single dragon and no others. If there's no opt-in, then there should be an opt-out, plain and simple.
Make it a treasure item, make it slightly more expensive like 50kt or something. Make it something that acts as a mini-treasure sink like renaming scrolls because we need more treasure sinks and such a thing could see usage, especially since it literally affects a single dragon and no others. If there's no opt-in, then there should be an opt-out, plain and simple.
uCR5SCW.png
Support. The thread has already stated my reasons why.
Support. The thread has already stated my reasons why.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I agree that there should be an item to permit players to return the eyes to common (and only common) eyes, and that it should be for treasure and as cheap as the gene removal scrolls. Some of the new eye possibilities are very upsetting to different players and it isn't a matter of not having something in your lair or setting up your AH searches to exclude a gene. The eye possibilities should stay! But the players also need the matching ability to quickly get rid of something that might make them deeply uncomfortable.
I agree that there should be an item to permit players to return the eyes to common (and only common) eyes, and that it should be for treasure and as cheap as the gene removal scrolls. Some of the new eye possibilities are very upsetting to different players and it isn't a matter of not having something in your lair or setting up your AH searches to exclude a gene. The eye possibilities should stay! But the players also need the matching ability to quickly get rid of something that might make them deeply uncomfortable.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
support. i have breed projects i'm starting for some fandragons and i would probably throw my laptop into the ocean if they came out perfect, but had something like multi-eyes and no way to fix. don't get me wrong; i love the idea of the eye thing. it's a really cool way to mix up your dragons and the eyes would work super well on certain dragons. but a way to revert them back to common would be a good thing to have as well
support. i have breed projects i'm starting for some fandragons and i would probably throw my laptop into the ocean if they came out perfect, but had something like multi-eyes and no way to fix. don't get me wrong; i love the idea of the eye thing. it's a really cool way to mix up your dragons and the eyes would work super well on certain dragons. but a way to revert them back to common would be a good thing to have as well
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
I also support this. There are many good points made in this thread.
I also support this. There are many good points made in this thread.
t4irFr8.png
Support. If the new eyes have a chance of ruining breeding projects, or if someone's phobia is triggered by body horror, it would be great for there to be a way to set eyes to common.
Support. If the new eyes have a chance of ruining breeding projects, or if someone's phobia is triggered by body horror, it would be great for there to be a way to set eyes to common.
T5GEBka.png
Support.

The eyes can really make or break a dragon, especially with rarer eyes. It will make breeding projects harder, not to mention that poor people that have eye phobias. Just make a scroll for it and plop it in the treasure marketplace for cheap. It's not asking much.
Support.

The eyes can really make or break a dragon, especially with rarer eyes. It will make breeding projects harder, not to mention that poor people that have eye phobias. Just make a scroll for it and plop it in the treasure marketplace for cheap. It's not asking much.
serpents1b.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13