Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item to revert to common eyes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
yeah support. I dont want to be stuck with multiple eyes hatchlings , just because a lot of people dislike them , but would buy the dragon otherwise.
yeah support. I dont want to be stuck with multiple eyes hatchlings , just because a lot of people dislike them , but would buy the dragon otherwise.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Support! I actually really like most of the mutant eyes (even/especially the multi-eyes one, GIVE ME ALL THE BODY HORROR ELDRITCH BABIES \o/) but I'm shocked this feature would be implemented without a way to remove unwanted mutations, just like we can with genes. Please, staff, release this item ASAP!
Support! I actually really like most of the mutant eyes (even/especially the multi-eyes one, GIVE ME ALL THE BODY HORROR ELDRITCH BABIES \o/) but I'm shocked this feature would be implemented without a way to remove unwanted mutations, just like we can with genes. Please, staff, release this item ASAP!
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
Yes please! I love doing breeding projects, and often just aim for the right colors because I can buy any genes I need. If I was doing a project where I wanted common eyes and didn't get them, and had no way to change that, I would be so disappointed.

Plus there's no way to influence the outcome unlike all other aspects of the breeding process.
Yes please! I love doing breeding projects, and often just aim for the right colors because I can buy any genes I need. If I was doing a project where I wanted common eyes and didn't get them, and had no way to change that, I would be so disappointed.

Plus there's no way to influence the outcome unlike all other aspects of the breeding process.
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
Would love to see this, especially for gen1s and some of the more unusual eye possibilities (primal looking at you). A bit like the remove gene ones.

Also, what if I accidentally put the glowing eyes on the wrong dragon (a tragedy surely but probably someone will do it someday), and now there's no way to go back once they're glowing? That seems like it'd be a problem,, Also for if I'm selling it and someone wants the dragon but doesn't like the eyes that now glow.
Would love to see this, especially for gen1s and some of the more unusual eye possibilities (primal looking at you). A bit like the remove gene ones.

Also, what if I accidentally put the glowing eyes on the wrong dragon (a tragedy surely but probably someone will do it someday), and now there's no way to go back once they're glowing? That seems like it'd be a problem,, Also for if I'm selling it and someone wants the dragon but doesn't like the eyes that now glow.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
YES PLEASE

It seems utterly absurd not to have this option.

I have been trying for so long to breed one specific dragon, y'all. If I finally get a male in the colors I need and he's got wonky eyes, I will scream.

ESPECIALLY if it's that multisight thing. I'm glad it's there for folks who like it, but I hate it, and it would wig me out *and* ruin every breeding project.

Or shadow eyes. I'm shadow, so that's the most likely for me, and...look, I have a THING about eye-trauma, so I don't want to be breeding babies dripping nightmares out of their eyes.
YES PLEASE

It seems utterly absurd not to have this option.

I have been trying for so long to breed one specific dragon, y'all. If I finally get a male in the colors I need and he's got wonky eyes, I will scream.

ESPECIALLY if it's that multisight thing. I'm glad it's there for folks who like it, but I hate it, and it would wig me out *and* ruin every breeding project.

Or shadow eyes. I'm shadow, so that's the most likely for me, and...look, I have a THING about eye-trauma, so I don't want to be breeding babies dripping nightmares out of their eyes.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Totally support this. It's especially horrifying to think about multi-gaze on a cute breeding project when you don't want horror stories
Totally support this. It's especially horrifying to think about multi-gaze on a cute breeding project when you don't want horror stories
I support this very much! I have some ongoing breeding projects that would benefit greatly from being able to revert to default flight eyes. This would also give players a way to remove eyes they don’t like or that make them uncomfortable.
I support this very much! I have some ongoing breeding projects that would benefit greatly from being able to revert to default flight eyes. This would also give players a way to remove eyes they don’t like or that make them uncomfortable.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Yes, it seems absolutely obvious that this should be a thing, since right now there's NO way to get Common eyes at all. Make it a cheap scroll like "remove gene" or something.
Yes, it seems absolutely obvious that this should be a thing, since right now there's NO way to get Common eyes at all. Make it a cheap scroll like "remove gene" or something.
Support. Default should be available at any time as well. A scroll of "remove eye type" or such would work perfectly. Just like with the genes respectively.
Support. Default should be available at any time as well. A scroll of "remove eye type" or such would work perfectly. Just like with the genes respectively.
Yes please. I just want a way to get normal eyes.
Yes please. I just want a way to get normal eyes.
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.giff4c9992b-47ff-11e7-8b02-b56db8b8415b.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif000653c0-4800-11e7-b454-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13