Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Are you sure" friend requests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lol this doesnt happen to me because I am a lonely person ;;
yea I dont get many friend requests sooo
Lol this doesnt happen to me because I am a lonely person ;;
yea I dont get many friend requests sooo
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
This has happened to me on mobile before, and it also gave me a lot of anxiety. Support.

On a slightly related note, I also kinda wish there was an "Are You Sure?" popup for depositing items in the vault, because I accidentally deposit items I mean to sell/convert all the time, and it's really a pain to go sifting through my vault to find them all again.
This has happened to me on mobile before, and it also gave me a lot of anxiety. Support.

On a slightly related note, I also kinda wish there was an "Are You Sure?" popup for depositing items in the vault, because I accidentally deposit items I mean to sell/convert all the time, and it's really a pain to go sifting through my vault to find them all again.
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
No support. There are already too many 'Are You Sure' and 'OK' clickers on the site as it is. pay attention to what you're doing and it wouldn't be an issue
No support. There are already too many 'Are You Sure' and 'OK' clickers on the site as it is. pay attention to what you're doing and it wouldn't be an issue
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I feel like when i receive a friend request that I HAVE to accept it, I really really don't wanna be mean and I don't wanna be rude but then again i don't wanna be friends with just anyone since people are scary and new and new is scary... but i don't wanna just unfriend them either cause then they get angry/sad and i don't wanna block them cause then they get confused/angry/sad since they don't know what they did but i just accepting a request from someone i never met except one comment telling me what a "Forum Game" (I'm rather new to all this) is and i don't wanna be mean but i don't wanna be friends and AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG. people exhaust me so does anyone have any advice for my situation? I don't know how to proceed and I'm scared of talking to people but i don't wanna offend anyone...
I feel like when i receive a friend request that I HAVE to accept it, I really really don't wanna be mean and I don't wanna be rude but then again i don't wanna be friends with just anyone since people are scary and new and new is scary... but i don't wanna just unfriend them either cause then they get angry/sad and i don't wanna block them cause then they get confused/angry/sad since they don't know what they did but i just accepting a request from someone i never met except one comment telling me what a "Forum Game" (I'm rather new to all this) is and i don't wanna be mean but i don't wanna be friends and AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG. people exhaust me so does anyone have any advice for my situation? I don't know how to proceed and I'm scared of talking to people but i don't wanna offend anyone...
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA they talked to me again what do i do I'm scared.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA they talked to me again what do i do I'm scared.
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
Support

I’ve accidentally sent random friend requests to people who don’t not want random friend requests and it’s very embarrassing after I find out they don’t want random friend requests and I just sent one
Support

I’ve accidentally sent random friend requests to people who don’t not want random friend requests and it’s very embarrassing after I find out they don’t want random friend requests and I just sent one
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I've received random friend requests before because of this and even have sent 1 because of accidently clicking the icon when trying to scroll around on mobile. So yes full support! if it can ask you if you want to block someone, than it should ask if you want to send a request.
I've received random friend requests before because of this and even have sent 1 because of accidently clicking the icon when trying to scroll around on mobile. So yes full support! if it can ask you if you want to block someone, than it should ask if you want to send a request.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Support! Or at least set the buttons apart to be an alternative.
Support! Or at least set the buttons apart to be an alternative.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Support. I've misclicked a lot and I always had to tell the user to not accept it in case.
Support. I've misclicked a lot and I always had to tell the user to not accept it in case.
I've never done it. However; I just received an accidental friend request like an hour or so ago, so it does happen. A prompt would be nice
I've never done it. However; I just received an accidental friend request like an hour or so ago, so it does happen. A prompt would be nice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9