Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Are you sure" friend requests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support. Do you know how annoying it is being on mobile and accidentally sending a friend request every 5 seconds? I really don't like unfriending people without context or even PM'ing them saying I didn't want them to be my friend ;_;
Support. Do you know how annoying it is being on mobile and accidentally sending a friend request every 5 seconds? I really don't like unfriending people without context or even PM'ing them saying I didn't want them to be my friend ;_;
Support. That situation is just so incredibly awkward.
Support. That situation is just so incredibly awkward.
66MHIIb.png
Support... not a mistake I enjoyed...
Support... not a mistake I enjoyed...
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
Please! I've lost count of how many times I've sent friend requests just from scrolling on mobile. I don't want to annoy people with accidental friend requests!
Please! I've lost count of how many times I've sent friend requests just from scrolling on mobile. I don't want to annoy people with accidental friend requests!
Cinus_small.png
Support!! I actually did this not too long ago by accident when I was trying to send someone a PM for an item exchange. Much awkwardness ensued...
Support!! I actually did this not too long ago by accident when I was trying to send someone a PM for an item exchange. Much awkwardness ensued...
1565535886176.png
support from a mobile user!
support from a mobile user!
she/her
Support.
I just accidentally sent a friend request while browsing the forums. It's quite awkward to send an apology message in order to explain it was an accident and not a random friend request. I also support taking the friend request button off from the forum view.
Support.
I just accidentally sent a friend request while browsing the forums. It's quite awkward to send an apology message in order to explain it was an accident and not a random friend request. I also support taking the friend request button off from the forum view.
Support Because I just had someone who was pm-ing me do and they didn't let me know it was an accident [emoji=mirror angry size=1]
Support
Because I just had someone who was pm-ing me do and they didn't let me know it was an accident
SEpUSpZ.png

| Australia
| +19 hrs
| fr tumblr
Support! I've done this many times in the past and it's always awkward explaining myself >.<
Support! I've done this many times in the past and it's always awkward explaining myself >.<
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Support! Sometimes if I forgot to tell people what happened I'd get an awkward message about my mistake... I don't like having a disclaimer as the first thing in my bio.
Support! Sometimes if I forgot to tell people what happened I'd get an awkward message about my mistake... I don't like having a disclaimer as the first thing in my bio.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!