Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Are you sure" friend requests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support ;_;! This has happened more than once. I browse a lot on my phone and it's very embarrassing to see "sent request..." instead of the next page loading lmao x(
Support ;_;! This has happened more than once. I browse a lot on my phone and it's very embarrassing to see "sent request..." instead of the next page loading lmao x(
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
Support! Embarrassingly, this has happened to me once and will probably happen to me again, since I'm eternally half-awake and always on mobile.
Support! Embarrassingly, this has happened to me once and will probably happen to me again, since I'm eternally half-awake and always on mobile.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
I just did this a few minutes ago. x//x;; Support and also dying of embarrassment.
I just did this a few minutes ago. x//x;; Support and also dying of embarrassment.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Yeah. Please. This is necessary. Or just take the button off the forums, honestly. When on mobile, the friend button is just above the last forum page button and that's how I ended up with an accidental friend recently. Fortunately they were nice and neither of us seem to care all that much about our friend lists. But I don't want to bug people I don't mean to bug.
Yeah. Please. This is necessary. Or just take the button off the forums, honestly. When on mobile, the friend button is just above the last forum page button and that's how I ended up with an accidental friend recently. Fortunately they were nice and neither of us seem to care all that much about our friend lists. But I don't want to bug people I don't mean to bug.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I just did this when I was trying to see someone's friends (they had funny looking profile icons ._. ). How do I fix this?! T^T
I just did this when I was trying to see someone's friends (they had funny looking profile icons ._. ). How do I fix this?! T^T
Support, please.
Support, please.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
A big support for this omg
A big support for this omg
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
Support. I've done this when I meant to just message the person; it wasn't a big deal for me, but for people with social anxiety it can be torturous to send that "Please disregard the random friend request" message. It would be one thing if there were a way to un-send the friend request, but since there isn't, a pop-up is the best alternative.
Support. I've done this when I meant to just message the person; it wasn't a big deal for me, but for people with social anxiety it can be torturous to send that "Please disregard the random friend request" message. It would be one thing if there were a way to un-send the friend request, but since there isn't, a pop-up is the best alternative.
...Q2qxxGt.png
Support! One day this is going to happen to me, I just know it!
Support! One day this is going to happen to me, I just know it!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I support this! I've accidentally friended a few people before, and I did explain to them that it was an accident, but it makes me nervous/anxious.
I support this! I've accidentally friended a few people before, and I did explain to them that it was an accident, but it makes me nervous/anxious.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9