Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Are you sure" friend requests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support! I don't mind getting random friend requests, but it's still kinda awkward accidentally clicking the friend request button when I wanted to send a PM instead. :'D
Support! I don't mind getting random friend requests, but it's still kinda awkward accidentally clicking the friend request button when I wanted to send a PM instead. :'D
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I've clicked it three times now by accident while just scrolling through the forums. It's really inconvenient on mobile. A confirmation would be the perfect solution.
I've clicked it three times now by accident while just scrolling through the forums. It's really inconvenient on mobile. A confirmation would be the perfect solution.
yes please, this would be really helpful
yes please, this would be really helpful
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
Yeah I support this. It's embarrassing when you have to say "sorry I don't wanna be friends with you that was an accident" I think lol
Yeah I support this. It's embarrassing when you have to say "sorry I don't wanna be friends with you that was an accident" I think lol
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
I feel like this would be a great thing to add and but I also think because FR has a lot of pop ups if they did add this it should be an OPTION. Maybe set on by default.
I feel like this would be a great thing to add and but I also think because FR has a lot of pop ups if they did add this it should be an OPTION. Maybe set on by default.
ezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gif
Part of the Pancake Club!
Definitely support! I’ve done this a few times and adding a confirmation pop up would definitely be appreciated.
Definitely support! I’ve done this a few times and adding a confirmation pop up would definitely be appreciated.
Full support for this. I've luckily never accidentally clicked it but I can imagine how awkward it would be if I did.
Full support for this. I've luckily never accidentally clicked it but I can imagine how awkward it would be if I did.
A conformation prompt would be great! I'd also like one for one-way trades, I've accidentally sent them to other people before due to hitting the enter button too fast.
A conformation prompt would be great! I'd also like one for one-way trades, I've accidentally sent them to other people before due to hitting the enter button too fast.

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
Totally support... happened twice just today.. many more times previously as well
Totally support... happened twice just today.. many more times previously as well
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Please, or at least have it so you can deselect the button and retract the request
Please, or at least have it so you can deselect the button and retract the request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9