Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Are you sure" friend requests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
immense support
immense support
yes please

once i accidentally sent someone a friend request when i was trying to block them, and i wanted to sink into the earth and never come out
yes please

once i accidentally sent someone a friend request when i was trying to block them, and i wanted to sink into the earth and never come out
Yes please, it’s annoying there’s no confirmation or even a way to cancel a pending request.

Yes please, it’s annoying there’s no confirmation or even a way to cancel a pending request.

sBdLZtA.png
ahem, yes. i misclick while scrolling in the forums a lot, this would be a huge help.
ahem, yes. i misclick while scrolling in the forums a lot, this would be a huge help.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I'm new, but I just know the time is coming that I misclick. I'd absolutely love to see this.
I'm new, but I just know the time is coming that I misclick. I'd absolutely love to see this.
This is one of those issues where there's no controversy and it wouldn't be immensely difficult to code, I would think (given how almost everything else has a confirmation popup), so it's really puzzling to me why so much time has gone by and it's not a thing.

I've managed to not have it happen to me more than a couple of times, but it's clearly a bane to everyone who has to deal with it, and when there's such an easy fix...why not?
This is one of those issues where there's no controversy and it wouldn't be immensely difficult to code, I would think (given how almost everything else has a confirmation popup), so it's really puzzling to me why so much time has gone by and it's not a thing.

I've managed to not have it happen to me more than a couple of times, but it's clearly a bane to everyone who has to deal with it, and when there's such an easy fix...why not?
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support! It's such a simple thing that would save so much trouble, especially on mobile!
Support! It's such a simple thing that would save so much trouble, especially on mobile!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Alternatively, move the button. It’s tiny and in the way.

Either way, I definitely support.
Alternatively, move the button. It’s tiny and in the way.

Either way, I definitely support.
mkpoaHZ.png
I'd like a confirmation on this as well. I already have awful accuracy on mobile pretty much everywhere, and without a cancel option I feel the need to apologize. Especially accidentally friending someone who specifically states they don't want random friend requests from their page. That makes things incredibly awkward.
I'd like a confirmation on this as well. I already have awful accuracy on mobile pretty much everywhere, and without a cancel option I feel the need to apologize. Especially accidentally friending someone who specifically states they don't want random friend requests from their page. That makes things incredibly awkward.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
I totally support this idea! Even though I have never really misclick on friend requests before in my time in Flight Rising, I can very much imagine this someday happen. It would be great to prevent this from happening to players in FR.
I totally support this idea! Even though I have never really misclick on friend requests before in my time in Flight Rising, I can very much imagine this someday happen. It would be great to prevent this from happening to players in FR.
Hey yall I'm back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9