Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Are you sure" friend requests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
massive support. only misclicked once but i still feel horrible
massive support. only misclicked once but i still feel horrible
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
full support!
full support!
saTxNdL.png2HZAytX.pngsaTxNdL.png2HZAytX.png
support!

I accepted a misclick friends request once then went to my pms to find out it was a misclick and I should have ignored it -- like in long run it doesn't matter, the person can just defriend me and I won't mind or notice but you shouldn't have to explain a misclick when the site has a confirmation for blocking already code wise.
support!

I accepted a misclick friends request once then went to my pms to find out it was a misclick and I should have ignored it -- like in long run it doesn't matter, the person can just defriend me and I won't mind or notice but you shouldn't have to explain a misclick when the site has a confirmation for blocking already code wise.
Welp. Seeing as this just happened to me (again x_x thanks to that "friend request above the last page button" shenanigans), I feel that this once again needs to happen.

At the very least, swap where the friend request and block buttons are in the vista, because at lease the block comes with a confirmation.
Welp. Seeing as this just happened to me (again x_x thanks to that "friend request above the last page button" shenanigans), I feel that this once again needs to happen.

At the very least, swap where the friend request and block buttons are in the vista, because at lease the block comes with a confirmation.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Ohhh, hardcore support. It's sooo awkward to accidentally send a friend request to someone >_<
Ohhh, hardcore support. It's sooo awkward to accidentally send a friend request to someone >_<
I'm kinda apathetic either way, but see no harm, so yeah sure support!
I'm kinda apathetic either way, but see no harm, so yeah sure support!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Still would like to see this implemented. I accidentally friended someone again while trying to go back a page on a thread. The friend request button is in an incredibly inconvenient spot for mobile users and accidentally friending someone makes me (and many others) very anxious.

If not an "are you sure" pop-up, please at least consider giving us an option to cancel the friend request (unless you can do this, and I've just missed it?) Even just moving the friend request button away from the page button would help (although personally I'd prefer one of the other two options over just moving it)
Still would like to see this implemented. I accidentally friended someone again while trying to go back a page on a thread. The friend request button is in an incredibly inconvenient spot for mobile users and accidentally friending someone makes me (and many others) very anxious.

If not an "are you sure" pop-up, please at least consider giving us an option to cancel the friend request (unless you can do this, and I've just missed it?) Even just moving the friend request button away from the page button would help (although personally I'd prefer one of the other two options over just moving it)
Yeah, more than once I've had to quick-pm someone and explain myself because I accidentally clicked Friend instead PM. Awkward indeed. It was worse before the icon change, but it still happens from time to time.

Alternatively, if they could space out those icons so it's easier to not hit the wrong one by accident that'd also be cool (if we want to go the route without them writing a dialogue box)

Yeah, more than once I've had to quick-pm someone and explain myself because I accidentally clicked Friend instead PM. Awkward indeed. It was worse before the icon change, but it still happens from time to time.

Alternatively, if they could space out those icons so it's easier to not hit the wrong one by accident that'd also be cool (if we want to go the route without them writing a dialogue box)

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Support!

Scrolling through forums on mobile means lots of accidental friend requests sent...
Support!

Scrolling through forums on mobile means lots of accidental friend requests sent...
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Support! I've sent a handful of accidental friend requests, some through scrolling or zooming in on mobile, some in brainless moments of "I want to view this user's lair, that's the dragon button yes" and then I had to send PMs to the users going all "I didn't mean to ask you to be my friend, it was an accident" and that's just very awkward.
Support! I've sent a handful of accidental friend requests, some through scrolling or zooming in on mobile, some in brainless moments of "I want to view this user's lair, that's the dragon button yes" and then I had to send PMs to the users going all "I didn't mean to ask you to be my friend, it was an accident" and that's just very awkward.
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9