Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli camping screen issues
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73
I've been awake for about an hour after a nine hour sleep and spent about twenty minutes looking through this thread.

My eyes hurt and I wanna go back to bed
I've been awake for about an hour after a nine hour sleep and spent about twenty minutes looking through this thread.

My eyes hurt and I wanna go back to bed
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
at one point im pretty sure i got someones invisible dragon. because of [item=marva's invisibility cloak]
at one point im pretty sure i got someones invisible dragon. because of
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I don't think dragons with invisibility cloaks are supposed to turn up. But if FR can exclude one piece of apparel, they can exclude all pieces of apparel. Apparel makes it so much harder to tell a dragon from the background because even the basic shape is altered with clothing.
I don't think dragons with invisibility cloaks are supposed to turn up. But if FR can exclude one piece of apparel, they can exclude all pieces of apparel. Apparel makes it so much harder to tell a dragon from the background because even the basic shape is altered with clothing.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I remember someone posted a screenshot and asked us if she stumbled across an invisible one because all she can see is a piece of apparel. Then we all replied saying that is just a piece of apparel, then pointed at the side of a dark green blob on top of a dark green background and say 'there's your dragon' and she's like 'where??????'

I think while skins and accents are limited to the dragon figure, it can still make things quite hard in combination with the right/wrong background for the dragons to be invisible.

Yeah, this needs serious rework.
I remember someone posted a screenshot and asked us if she stumbled across an invisible one because all she can see is a piece of apparel. Then we all replied saying that is just a piece of apparel, then pointed at the side of a dark green blob on top of a dark green background and say 'there's your dragon' and she's like 'where??????'

I think while skins and accents are limited to the dragon figure, it can still make things quite hard in combination with the right/wrong background for the dragons to be invisible.

Yeah, this needs serious rework.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Some more wonderful samples I found while trying the new venues. Srsly FR, this is ridiculous. Please swallow your pride and implement a different anti-bot feature. [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/gemajgall/Capture%204.png[/img] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/gemajgall/Capture%203.png[/img] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/gemajgall/Capture%201.png[/img] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/gemajgall/Capture%202.png[/img]
Some more wonderful samples I found while trying the new venues. Srsly FR, this is ridiculous. Please swallow your pride and implement a different anti-bot feature.

Capture%204.png
Capture%203.png
Capture%201.png
Capture%202.png
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
It's hard enough to see when zoomed in, and even when you use the magnifying glass, everything is blurry and pixelated, making it even harder to see.

Also, the dragons do tend to blend into the background..
It's hard enough to see when zoomed in, and even when you use the magnifying glass, everything is blurry and pixelated, making it even harder to see.

Also, the dragons do tend to blend into the background..
15WDtQ0.png
I had one today where all the distraction ones were really bright and colourful, while the dragon was black against a very dark background.

These captchas are still amongst the worst I've seen. Something better still needs to be done ¬¬
I had one today where all the distraction ones were really bright and colourful, while the dragon was black against a very dark background.

These captchas are still amongst the worst I've seen. Something better still needs to be done ¬¬
[quote name="Ridara" date="2018-10-03 07:11:49" ] [quote name="gemajgall" date="2018-10-02 18:17:51" ] I haven't been Coli much lately, but here's another one for the books: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/gemajgall/Captcha%20A.png[/img] Captchas really need to be redone from the ground up. [/quote] *points at lower-right* Flamey Imp Female. *points at upper right* Skydancer with Eye Spots. *points at upper left* Blue Tundra buried in robes. *points at middle* Bush. (EDIT Because I'm on a new page and my post doesn't make sense without the post before it.) [/quote] I honestly thought the "bush" was a dragon. It looks like it has a tail. I really appreciate the person who pointed me in the direction of this thread and I'm adding in that I'm also having problems with the "captcha". Yes, "captcha", there's not even a [i]warning[/i] stating what it is. My first time dealing with it locked me out, which made no sense until I found out what it was. What I don't understand is why the images can't look like the ones in the coliseum itself. They're still blurry, but not nearly as bad. What's even more distressing (pretty normal for this site) is that there was a response almost a year ago by staff. And still nothing is done about it? After being gone for years, there are still UI problems, the site still freezes up in adding stuff to mail/trades, and trying to sell stuff is just as clunky as it was before. The new "captcha" thing is just the icing on the cake. I rarely come here anymore because the motives behind this site have gotten so blatantly obvious, it's disgusting. I use it for offsite trades and sometimes to play on the games because they're kind of fun and pass time while I'm at work. I really wish people the best of luck getting through to the staff.
Ridara wrote on 2018-10-03 07:11:49:
gemajgall wrote on 2018-10-02 18:17:51:
I haven't been Coli much lately, but here's another one for the books:

Captcha%20A.png

Captchas really need to be redone from the ground up.

*points at lower-right* Flamey Imp Female. *points at upper right* Skydancer with Eye Spots. *points at upper left* Blue Tundra buried in robes. *points at middle* Bush.

(EDIT Because I'm on a new page and my post doesn't make sense without the post before it.)

I honestly thought the "bush" was a dragon. It looks like it has a tail.

I really appreciate the person who pointed me in the direction of this thread and I'm adding in that I'm also having problems with the "captcha". Yes, "captcha", there's not even a warning stating what it is. My first time dealing with it locked me out, which made no sense until I found out what it was. What I don't understand is why the images can't look like the ones in the coliseum itself. They're still blurry, but not nearly as bad. What's even more distressing (pretty normal for this site) is that there was a response almost a year ago by staff. And still nothing is done about it? After being gone for years, there are still UI problems, the site still freezes up in adding stuff to mail/trades, and trying to sell stuff is just as clunky as it was before. The new "captcha" thing is just the icing on the cake.

I rarely come here anymore because the motives behind this site have gotten so blatantly obvious, it's disgusting. I use it for offsite trades and sometimes to play on the games because they're kind of fun and pass time while I'm at work. I really wish people the best of luck getting through to the staff.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
Why is this still not resolved. I have this issue constantly, not only to mention the rate in which I have to do this is ridiculous. 20 battles (if not more) isn’t much more reasonable than 10, for when you’re team is all maxed out your battles are usually done in seconds for low venues.

I just want to say?? Support? To so many things here?
Why isn’t this prominent on the staff’s list...
Why is this still not resolved. I have this issue constantly, not only to mention the rate in which I have to do this is ridiculous. 20 battles (if not more) isn’t much more reasonable than 10, for when you’re team is all maxed out your battles are usually done in seconds for low venues.

I just want to say?? Support? To so many things here?
Why isn’t this prominent on the staff’s list...
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Ahhh man it's almost been a year since thev're "thought about making the system better" and then promptly forgot about it :(

Wish I could forget about my vision problems!

Oh well, hopefully it'll be resolved one day and I'll be able to use the coliseum for the first time in a year or two :D
Ahhh man it's almost been a year since thev're "thought about making the system better" and then promptly forgot about it :(

Wish I could forget about my vision problems!

Oh well, hopefully it'll be resolved one day and I'll be able to use the coliseum for the first time in a year or two :D
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73