Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Bring Back Dragon Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
support!
It's too cumbersome
support!
It's too cumbersome
Support, I agree with all of the points above. Also isn't opening a new tab it harder on the site than a simple preview? Or am I wrong?
Support, I agree with all of the points above. Also isn't opening a new tab it harder on the site than a simple preview? Or am I wrong?
s8iVVJA.png
absolutely.
absolutely.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
Support, so my eyes don't have to squint to see the combos of colour and genes
Support, so my eyes don't have to squint to see the combos of colour and genes
I fully support this! I love the new Auction House but why did they take away such an important feature?!

Support!
I fully support this! I love the new Auction House but why did they take away such an important feature?!

Support!
Support. The AH previews were extremely convenient and useful. Using Flight Rising in general drains my laptop battery faster than pretty much every other website, and having to open that many tabs the next time I go to buy a new dragon would literally be a real drain.
Support. The AH previews were extremely convenient and useful. Using Flight Rising in general drains my laptop battery faster than pretty much every other website, and having to open that many tabs the next time I go to buy a new dragon would literally be a real drain.
T5GEBka.png
Support! This makes viewing a bunch of dragons difficult on mobile. :( Maybe they could implement where it brings up the in-tab box with the preview when clicking the dragon image, but goes to the dragon's page when clicking the name of the dragon?
Support! This makes viewing a bunch of dragons difficult on mobile. :( Maybe they could implement where it brings up the in-tab box with the preview when clicking the dragon image, but goes to the dragon's page when clicking the name of the dragon?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Support.
Support.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
100% support. The AH is already a lot slower for me, so opening a bunch of tabs doesn't help. And I can imagine it makes mobile especially difficult.
100% support. The AH is already a lot slower for me, so opening a bunch of tabs doesn't help. And I can imagine it makes mobile especially difficult.
tneYPET.png
Support!
I like to look at a lot of dragons when I am picking which ones to buy and if I dont like it i dont want to spend all that time opening new pages
Support!
I like to look at a lot of dragons when I am picking which ones to buy and if I dont like it i dont want to spend all that time opening new pages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10