Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Bring Back Dragon Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I personally like the new preview tool, but I do feel for the people that don't like it. Maybe a setting could be implemented so that a player can alter it as they like between the two?
I personally like the new preview tool, but I do feel for the people that don't like it. Maybe a setting could be implemented so that a player can alter it as they like between the two?
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
Support

at least when you hit the back button, the AH search settings don't reset, and you're back to where you were before clicking on the dragon. But it's still wildly inconvenient. Not sure why this was changed, unless they... welp, I'll refrain from negative critiques of their coding habits since FR is uniquely harsh on users for that.
Support

at least when you hit the back button, the AH search settings don't reset, and you're back to where you were before clicking on the dragon. But it's still wildly inconvenient. Not sure why this was changed, unless they... welp, I'll refrain from negative critiques of their coding habits since FR is uniquely harsh on users for that.
Please, yes. I miss this!
Please, yes. I miss this!
So much support.

I'm primarily a mobile user, so all the extra tabs it opens slows down my device. I generally only buy to exalt, but I liked checking the previews because I dislike buying pretty dragons to exalt. That's happened 3 times to me so far (3 times more than the old AH) because I didn't want to have to go through the hassle of opening another tab.
So much support.

I'm primarily a mobile user, so all the extra tabs it opens slows down my device. I generally only buy to exalt, but I liked checking the previews because I dislike buying pretty dragons to exalt. That's happened 3 times to me so far (3 times more than the old AH) because I didn't want to have to go through the hassle of opening another tab.
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
yes please. this is so annoying on mobile, and even on desktop i like to preview a dragon without the hassle of opening an entire new tab. the preview function is still there in the familiars tab, so building it back in would definitely be possible.
yes please. this is so annoying on mobile, and even on desktop i like to preview a dragon without the hassle of opening an entire new tab. the preview function is still there in the familiars tab, so building it back in would definitely be possible.
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
support. removing the full size preview strikes me as completely bizarre. it's unnecessary, as you can already click a dragon's name to view its profile. you shouldn't have to choose between slowing your device down and struggling with bad eyesight at the thumbnails.

@dragonboy4402 if only! admins have stated multiple times in the bug tracking thread that the removal was intentional.
support. removing the full size preview strikes me as completely bizarre. it's unnecessary, as you can already click a dragon's name to view its profile. you shouldn't have to choose between slowing your device down and struggling with bad eyesight at the thumbnails.

@dragonboy4402 if only! admins have stated multiple times in the bug tracking thread that the removal was intentional.
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
Support, I liked being able to see the dragon properly right there and then
Support, I liked being able to see the dragon properly right there and then
66MHIIb.png
I badly need this. My computer is so slow and you have nohng to judge a dragon on before the preweiv
I badly need this. My computer is so slow and you have nohng to judge a dragon on before the preweiv
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
Support, it seems like a reasonable request and helps make browsing through the AH less time consuming.
Support, it seems like a reasonable request and helps make browsing through the AH less time consuming.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
OH. sorry.
OH. sorry.
Just playing video games!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10