Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Bring Back Dragon Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Complete support. I don't like it opening in a new tab - especially with the poor quality of my internet already. Just putting more strain on my device isn't making dragon buying as nice as it was ):
Complete support. I don't like it opening in a new tab - especially with the poor quality of my internet already. Just putting more strain on my device isn't making dragon buying as nice as it was ):
fBZO2yk.png
I can't remember if I supported this yet or not, but yes, support please. Everyone else has said good reasons why, so I really can't think of anything new to add except, you know, "support" because this is needed.
I can't remember if I supported this yet or not, but yes, support please. Everyone else has said good reasons why, so I really can't think of anything new to add except, you know, "support" because this is needed.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Absolute support!! I keep forgetting that this has changed and my now familiar groan of frustration is driving my hubby nuts...
Absolute support!! I keep forgetting that this has changed and my now familiar groan of frustration is driving my hubby nuts...
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
Support!

I came here just to make this thread lol
I miss this function so much.
Support!

I came here just to make this thread lol
I miss this function so much.
SshqD6Q.png
Yes. Please. Noticed this didn't work anymore and found it very inconvenient.

If they're worried about making the link to the actual dragon too small if it's just the dragon's name (which is a real accessibility concern, so I would believe that's why they changed it to include the dragon's picture in the link as well), why not change the entire auction house listing into a clickable link (or just the region around the dragon's name/ID/expiration), with the picture offering a full-size preview like it used to?
Yes. Please. Noticed this didn't work anymore and found it very inconvenient.

If they're worried about making the link to the actual dragon too small if it's just the dragon's name (which is a real accessibility concern, so I would believe that's why they changed it to include the dragon's picture in the link as well), why not change the entire auction house listing into a clickable link (or just the region around the dragon's name/ID/expiration), with the picture offering a full-size preview like it used to?
I would prefer it be kept the way it is now. I don't have to middle mouse click with my broken mouse to open a dragon's page anymore. I only buy specific dragons, and I look for dragons with art or bios on the AH. It's much easier the way it is now, for me, so I don't support this.
I would prefer it be kept the way it is now. I don't have to middle mouse click with my broken mouse to open a dragon's page anymore. I only buy specific dragons, and I look for dragons with art or bios on the AH. It's much easier the way it is now, for me, so I don't support this.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
I support bringing back previews with a mouse-over system but not bringing back the old system.
I actually prefer that you get a new tab because now I don't have to do that myself anymore. With the new smaller dragon images, I think a mouse-over preview would be nice.
I support bringing back previews with a mouse-over system but not bringing back the old system.
I actually prefer that you get a new tab because now I don't have to do that myself anymore. With the new smaller dragon images, I think a mouse-over preview would be nice.
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
Hi folks,

I went ahead and cleaned this thread up a bit. Please keep in mind that the Suggestions Forum Policy encourages constructive discussion, and therefore replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you,
Gaia
Hi folks,

I went ahead and cleaned this thread up a bit. Please keep in mind that the Suggestions Forum Policy encourages constructive discussion, and therefore replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you,
Gaia
Yeah, this is one of the first things I noticed, the preview is missing
Everything else about the Revamp is really nice, but the previews should come back!
The thumbnails are too small for me to really see the dragon, but clicking on every dragon that looks interesting eats up my browser
Yeah, this is one of the first things I noticed, the preview is missing
Everything else about the Revamp is really nice, but the previews should come back!
The thumbnails are too small for me to really see the dragon, but clicking on every dragon that looks interesting eats up my browser
qR6otwA.png
i totally support this

i exclusively play on mobile so the whole hovering deal does not work for me anyway
and as a gen 1 collector it's so difficult to go through EACH DRAGON'S page just to find out their tertiary color

it just takes to much time and slows down my device when i have too many tabs open
i totally support this

i exclusively play on mobile so the whole hovering deal does not work for me anyway
and as a gen 1 collector it's so difficult to go through EACH DRAGON'S page just to find out their tertiary color

it just takes to much time and slows down my device when i have too many tabs open
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10