Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Bring Back Dragon Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have a hard time seeing things on a computer screen and would most certainly like having the old previews back. It was quick, and easy, which I liked. Other than the size of the images and this, as others have pointed out, I think the new AH is great. It just needs a few tweaks.
I have a hard time seeing things on a computer screen and would most certainly like having the old previews back. It was quick, and easy, which I liked. Other than the size of the images and this, as others have pointed out, I think the new AH is great. It just needs a few tweaks.
Support! I play on mobile as well as computer and it's a real pain to shop on my phone.
Support! I play on mobile as well as computer and it's a real pain to shop on my phone.
7GZL67L.png02.pngUWWlyB7.png
Support! This is just creating extra, unnecessary steps between shopping and previewing. In theory the design is a good idea - see a dragon, get a closer look, buy it, but 90% of the time I preview a dragon I decide, based on that preview, that i do not want to by the dragon. And if I decided I wanted to wait to make a decision, it was easy enough to open the dragon's lair page in a new tab by clicking on their name. The lack of the dragon preview just feels clunky now - especially when familiar previews still work fine
Support! This is just creating extra, unnecessary steps between shopping and previewing. In theory the design is a good idea - see a dragon, get a closer look, buy it, but 90% of the time I preview a dragon I decide, based on that preview, that i do not want to by the dragon. And if I decided I wanted to wait to make a decision, it was easy enough to open the dragon's lair page in a new tab by clicking on their name. The lack of the dragon preview just feels clunky now - especially when familiar previews still work fine
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
Support! Sometimes while I browse dragons I end up with 10+ tabs and it causes a lot of lag.
Support! Sometimes while I browse dragons I end up with 10+ tabs and it causes a lot of lag.
BhWDcLm.png
Also throwing in my support for this. I don't want the dragon's stats or lore, just the image popup.
Also throwing in my support for this. I don't want the dragon's stats or lore, just the image popup.
Yeah, I'm all for this, especially for mobile users.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
Support!
I really, really miss that feature. It's one of the few things I really, really dislike about the new AH. Being able to preview a dragon saved a lot of time.
Support!
I really, really miss that feature. It's one of the few things I really, really dislike about the new AH. Being able to preview a dragon saved a lot of time.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
I fully support bringing the preview box back. Its super annoying to try to see the dragon without having to open a new tab.
I fully support bringing the preview box back. Its super annoying to try to see the dragon without having to open a new tab.
yvMj9jM.png
w0wBhk1.png
czjozDN.png
pyAp3dI.png
BJZhFXG.png
bYt72YT.png
rI18gRz.png
mYEe9VI.png
BYpRNso.png
the maze is sharp on my mind. the angles cut me when i try to think.
Untitled239_20210703200524.pngUntitled237_20210704020745.png
Support! The tab-jumping really blocks up my computer memory.
Support! The tab-jumping really blocks up my computer memory.
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
[quote name="Typhoom" date=2017-03-25 18:15:15] Support! Sometimes while I browse dragons I end up with 10+ tabs and it causes a lot of lag. [/quote] [quote name="Pyrali" date=2017-03-27 11:43:54] Yeah, I'm all for this, especially for mobile users. [/quote] As a mobile user 75% of the time, PLEASE bring back the old previews! It makes shopping so much more fluent, instead of: [LIST] [*]See's dragon [*]Clicks [*]Opens new tab [*]Waits for tab to load [*]Closes tab (which can be finicky on mobile) [/LIST] We can (should?) have: [LIST] [*]See's dragon [*]Clicks [*]Image appears [*]Closes image, moves to next dragon [/LIST] So much quicker, so much easier
Typhoom wrote on 2017-03-25:
Pyrali wrote on 2017-03-27:

As a mobile user 75% of the time, PLEASE bring back the old previews!

It makes shopping so much more fluent, instead of:
  • See's dragon
  • Clicks
  • Opens new tab
  • Waits for tab to load
  • Closes tab (which can be finicky on mobile)

We can (should?) have:
  • See's dragon
  • Clicks
  • Image appears
  • Closes image, moves to next dragon

So much quicker, so much easier
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10