Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I also 100% support this.

Just a checkbox even would be nice, to toggle breeding on or off. Especially when there are dragons we just do not want to breed.
I also 100% support this.

Just a checkbox even would be nice, to toggle breeding on or off. Especially when there are dragons we just do not want to breed.
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
Support. Just putting them in the den is not an option for every dragon.
Support. Just putting them in the den is not an option for every dragon.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I like this, I'd love to toggle off breeding for some of my lore dergs. It would help clear up the nesting grounds menu too, by removing the dragons who will never breed. so you'd have less options in the dropdown box, if that makes sense.
I like this, I'd love to toggle off breeding for some of my lore dergs. It would help clear up the nesting grounds menu too, by removing the dragons who will never breed. so you'd have less options in the dropdown box, if that makes sense.
+2 FR time
he/they
Absolutely.

While I personally don't do much breeding anymore, I was always worried that I would accidentally misclick and breed one of my G1s or permas (whom I highly prefer to remain unbred).

Either a cheap scroll, as long as it had an opposite so it could be reversed if one chose to sell the dragon later on, or a toggle could work nicely.
Absolutely.

While I personally don't do much breeding anymore, I was always worried that I would accidentally misclick and breed one of my G1s or permas (whom I highly prefer to remain unbred).

Either a cheap scroll, as long as it had an opposite so it could be reversed if one chose to sell the dragon later on, or a toggle could work nicely.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I would support a simple checkbox in the 'customize' section- this shouldn't be something you have to pay for.
I would support a simple checkbox in the 'customize' section- this shouldn't be something you have to pay for.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Definitely support.

I have some dragons I'm not breeding because they're projects that aren't ready, or I'm not planning to keep them. I also have a couple of Ancients that literally do not have possible breeding partners. It gets really annoying to see them on the list and have to sift through when I go to nest some dragons.
Definitely support.

I have some dragons I'm not breeding because they're projects that aren't ready, or I'm not planning to keep them. I also have a couple of Ancients that literally do not have possible breeding partners. It gets really annoying to see them on the list and have to sift through when I go to nest some dragons.
rFXuTGD.png
I've taken over maintaining ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop tool!
Thread / Spreadsheet

Full support. I am getting to a point where I am afraid I am going to accidentally breed one of the dragons in my "Freezer CD" tab... which are usually dragons I don't want to breed yet or dragons I don't want to breed at all.
Full support. I am getting to a point where I am afraid I am going to accidentally breed one of the dragons in my "Freezer CD" tab... which are usually dragons I don't want to breed yet or dragons I don't want to breed at all.
Yes, please. This should have been in the game from the start. It would be such a relief.
Yes, please. This should have been in the game from the start. It would be such a relief.
Lore shop closed for good :(
100% support for a checkbox toggle!

While the hibden exists now, you still can't put every dragon you don't want to breed in there. The ones you want/need to keep in your active lair but don't want to breed should still have some kind of safety net to prevent accidentally breeding the wrong dragons.
100% support for a checkbox toggle!

While the hibden exists now, you still can't put every dragon you don't want to breed in there. The ones you want/need to keep in your active lair but don't want to breed should still have some kind of safety net to prevent accidentally breeding the wrong dragons.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
support! my parent lists in the nesting grounds are long and messy, and it would be very convenient if I could remove the dragons I don't want bred and for lore reasons can't go in the hibden
support! my parent lists in the nesting grounds are long and messy, and it would be very convenient if I could remove the dragons I don't want bred and for lore reasons can't go in the hibden
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15