Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
A simple switch would be a perfect thing - if I have a dragon that I'm still looking for a mate for, I don't need it (yet) to appear in breeding list.
A simple switch would be a perfect thing - if I have a dragon that I'm still looking for a mate for, I don't need it (yet) to appear in breeding list.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Bump
Bump
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
Support for a no-breeding checkbox/toggle rather than scroll, and a no-coli one while we're at it.
Support for a no-breeding checkbox/toggle rather than scroll, and a no-coli one while we're at it.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
We have this, it's called the hibernal den. Dragons placed there are unable to breed
We have this, it's called the hibernal den. Dragons placed there are unable to breed
IMG_8704.png
Just put them in the Hibernal Den.
Just put them in the Hibernal Den.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
[quote name="Flutes" date="2019-03-15 07:34:09" ] We have this, it's called the hibernal den. Dragons placed there are unable to breed [/quote] The problem with this is that some of the 'no breeding' dragons might be coliseum dragons. For instance, I don't want to breed Lothar, my main coliseum dragon, because in lore, he doesn't have a mate. I also don't want to breed Jain, my progen, but he is also my cleric for the coliseum. Fortunately for me, both of those are names I can easily recognize and so I am not in danger of accidentally breeding them. However, I do have other dragons who are similar in appearance, and in one case, one of them has a mate, the other does not. But I can never remember which one has the mate. I know it is the white/white/ice dragon, but his name? Targan or Variel, but I almost always choose the wrong one (I have moved them to two different places, so they don't sort together, so that helps me) Hibernal den is nice, but I still support being able to choose to remove dragons from the breeding lists, WITHOUT removing them from being able to coli, AND remove dragons from the coliseum list WITHOUT removing them from breeding.
Flutes wrote on 2019-03-15 07:34:09:
The problem with this is that some of the 'no breeding' dragons might be coliseum dragons. For instance, I don't want to breed Lothar, my main coliseum dragon, because in lore, he doesn't have a mate. I also don't want to breed Jain, my progen, but he is also my cleric for the coliseum.

Fortunately for me, both of those are names I can easily recognize and so I am not in danger of accidentally breeding them.

However, I do have other dragons who are similar in appearance, and in one case, one of them has a mate, the other does not. But I can never remember which one has the mate. I know it is the white/white/ice dragon, but his name? Targan or Variel, but I almost always choose the wrong one (I have moved them to two different places, so they don't sort together, so that helps me)

Hibernal den is nice, but I still support being able to choose to remove dragons from the breeding lists, WITHOUT removing them from being able to coli, AND remove dragons from the coliseum list WITHOUT removing them from breeding.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
agreed, it should wear off if another player gets a hand of it though
agreed, it should wear off if another player gets a hand of it though
trans rights are human rights
Bringing this back to say full Support. There are certain dragons one might not want to breed for lore purposes, or value (unbred G1s for example), or any other reason really but as it stands the only options that are given are: 1) [i]Keep those dragons in your hibden.[/i] However doing so also entails that they are no longer able to fight in the Coliseum, and they also can't be exposed on the very first page someone will see when they visit your lair which can be unfortunate. 2) [i]Keep them in your main lair and be careful.[/i] However this runs the risk of accidentally breeding them one day as they'll show up in a list, sometimes quite long, with nothing to differentiate them besides the name itself and no way to cancel the nest once it's on its way. While such an accident is often an error on the user's part (or maybe even lag), it's an extremely punitive mistake as it can't be taken back by any means. A simple box to tick making a dragon manually uneligible for breeding would allow people to display those dragons on their first page more safely without the daily worry of accidents. [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Bringing this back to say full Support.

There are certain dragons one might not want to breed for lore purposes, or value (unbred G1s for example), or any other reason really but as it stands the only options that are given are:

1) Keep those dragons in your hibden.

However doing so also entails that they are no longer able to fight in the Coliseum, and they also can't be exposed on the very first page someone will see when they visit your lair which can be unfortunate.

2) Keep them in your main lair and be careful.

However this runs the risk of accidentally breeding them one day as they'll show up in a list, sometimes quite long, with nothing to differentiate them besides the name itself and no way to cancel the nest once it's on its way.

While such an accident is often an error on the user's part (or maybe even lag), it's an extremely punitive mistake as it can't be taken back by any means.

A simple box to tick making a dragon manually uneligible for breeding would allow people to display those dragons on their first page more safely without the daily worry of accidents.
Not sure if I have commented on this thread before but SUPPORT.

My coli team, permas and WIPs that can't just be put into hibden and forgotten about need this.
Not sure if I have commented on this thread before but SUPPORT.

My coli team, permas and WIPs that can't just be put into hibden and forgotten about need this.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Support, god, please

I keep having to check my own dragons if they're bred or not (I like the value and the clean offspring lists) because if I accidentally breed a dragon who's not supposed to be, that's it, it's done. Makes me very anxious.
Support, god, please

I keep having to check my own dragons if they're bred or not (I like the value and the clean offspring lists) because if I accidentally breed a dragon who's not supposed to be, that's it, it's done. Makes me very anxious.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15