Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Supporting for the ones in need. xD
Supporting for the ones in need. xD
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gifje1KGwo.pngsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
Support for the toggle option.
Support for the toggle option.
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
Support as long as it's reversible. Also, there should be some easy to see marker that tells you that the scroll was used on this dragon so people don't accidentally buy an unbreedable dragon and then have to buy the reversal scroll.
Support as long as it's reversible. Also, there should be some easy to see marker that tells you that the scroll was used on this dragon so people don't accidentally buy an unbreedable dragon and then have to buy the reversal scroll.
jCVhFoZ.gif
No support from me. If you don't want to breed them then don't breed them. It's as simple as that. They don't need to be removed from the list.
No support from me. If you don't want to breed them then don't breed them. It's as simple as that. They don't need to be removed from the list.
support, i'd prefer a toggle option on the dragon rather than a scroll though.
support, i'd prefer a toggle option on the dragon rather than a scroll though.
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="Qnyxz" date=2015-07-12 15:06:09] No support from me. If you don't want to breed them then don't breed them. It's as simple as that. They don't need to be removed from the list. [/quote] While I see you've got 134 dragons and therefore have to deal with breeding dropdowns a mile long, I would not particularly want to deal with that myself when or if I get there, especially since I rarely breed everything in my lair. So support.
Qnyxz wrote on 2015-07-12:
While I see you've got 134 dragons and therefore have to deal with breeding dropdowns a mile long, I would not particularly want to deal with that myself when or if I get there, especially since I rarely breed everything in my lair.

So support.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
[quote name="Qnyxz" date=2015-07-12 15:06:09] No support from me. If you don't want to breed them then don't breed them. It's as simple as that. They don't need to be removed from the list. [/quote] My problem with this is that, while I have a small lair so far, I am TERRIBLE with names. So, I often have to chose a dragon, wait for the pic to load then say OH, that isn't the dragon I wanted. If I had 50+ dragons, I would go insane trying to remember the names, not to mention find them on the list (and yes, I do keep a spreadsheet of my dragons, but it still isn't easy to keep track of all the different dragons and which ones I want to breed as I don't have dedicated breeding pairs, and just breed ones I think (hope) will make pretty babies so I will decide on a whim to breed these two dragons, but I am used to seeing their pictures, not their names) Still, I do not support a scroll, but rather a checkbox somewhere on the dragon page that simply gets reset when the dragon is sold (this way avoid all the drama of the unbreedable dragons getting sold, or requiring them to not be sold/traded), and even if the toggle doesn't get reset, it is a simple fix of going to the dragon's page, and clicking that toggle box (and this just reminded me of another place where the toggle could be, right next to the breed button on your dragon's page)
Qnyxz wrote on 2015-07-12:

My problem with this is that, while I have a small lair so far, I am TERRIBLE with names. So, I often have to chose a dragon, wait for the pic to load then say OH, that isn't the dragon I wanted. If I had 50+ dragons, I would go insane trying to remember the names, not to mention find them on the list (and yes, I do keep a spreadsheet of my dragons, but it still isn't easy to keep track of all the different dragons and which ones I want to breed as I don't have dedicated breeding pairs, and just breed ones I think (hope) will make pretty babies so I will decide on a whim to breed these two dragons, but I am used to seeing their pictures, not their names)

Still, I do not support a scroll, but rather a checkbox somewhere on the dragon page that simply gets reset when the dragon is sold (this way avoid all the drama of the unbreedable dragons getting sold, or requiring them to not be sold/traded), and even if the toggle doesn't get reset, it is a simple fix of going to the dragon's page, and clicking that toggle box (and this just reminded me of another place where the toggle could be, right next to the breed button on your dragon's page)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
support, although I think it should be free. just a simple on and off button. I don't think you should have to pay to ensure a dragon is asexual
support, although I think it should be free. just a simple on and off button. I don't think you should have to pay to ensure a dragon is asexual
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
@squeakycat
It's not about paying to make a dragon asexual because no one is enforcing whether or not you breed your dragons and what their sexuality may or may not be. Not to mention that your statement sort of implies that asexuals do no reproduce/a person who doesn't reproduce is asexual, when some ace people (and presumably dragons) do have sex for the purpose of procreation, and some people just don't want kids but aren't ace. So this feature has nothing to do with a dragon's sexuality; it's about the sake of convenience, and I feel like trying to make it about any more than that is both missing the point and has the potential to unintentionally insult people.

I support this being a Marketplace treasure scroll because this website does not have enough treasure sinks. Inflation is already a problem and will continue to be a problem as more registration periods open. This is for the sake of convenience, and it's a one time payment. I don't see anyone complaining about renaming scrolls not being free, after all. They're a lousy 6k, but they're still a sink. Make these "unbreedable" scrolls like 10k or something. I mean, that's like, what, ten or fifteen minutes of Shock Switch? Make them have the exact same effect as an EY scroll, (not able to be sold or exalted while under the effects) and have a reversal scroll for another 10k. Seems all pretty straightforward, and as for anyone saying, "If you don't want to breed the dragons, just don't breed them," that's like, the worst reason to not support something in the universe. There's zero harm in implementing a scroll like this as a treasure sink.
@squeakycat
It's not about paying to make a dragon asexual because no one is enforcing whether or not you breed your dragons and what their sexuality may or may not be. Not to mention that your statement sort of implies that asexuals do no reproduce/a person who doesn't reproduce is asexual, when some ace people (and presumably dragons) do have sex for the purpose of procreation, and some people just don't want kids but aren't ace. So this feature has nothing to do with a dragon's sexuality; it's about the sake of convenience, and I feel like trying to make it about any more than that is both missing the point and has the potential to unintentionally insult people.

I support this being a Marketplace treasure scroll because this website does not have enough treasure sinks. Inflation is already a problem and will continue to be a problem as more registration periods open. This is for the sake of convenience, and it's a one time payment. I don't see anyone complaining about renaming scrolls not being free, after all. They're a lousy 6k, but they're still a sink. Make these "unbreedable" scrolls like 10k or something. I mean, that's like, what, ten or fifteen minutes of Shock Switch? Make them have the exact same effect as an EY scroll, (not able to be sold or exalted while under the effects) and have a reversal scroll for another 10k. Seems all pretty straightforward, and as for anyone saying, "If you don't want to breed the dragons, just don't breed them," that's like, the worst reason to not support something in the universe. There's zero harm in implementing a scroll like this as a treasure sink.
@Tobias yeah sorry, didn't really think that sentence through. I totally get what you're saying though, won't happen again
@Tobias yeah sorry, didn't really think that sentence through. I totally get what you're saying though, won't happen again
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15