Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Beastiary alphabetically listed to click
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Aeonox" date=2014-10-05 16:10:39] Pretty simple, take away the page 1, 2, 3, feature and replace it with A, B, C, D... that way when we would like to look up if we have collected a certain familiar, we can just click the letter and check under those instead of click through each page until we find it Alphabetically there. ( Ideally, it would be nice for an upgrade in general to the appearance of the page but. ) [/quote] Total support: Also it would be nice, if the Familiars offered some kind of benefit to the Dragons in the Coli!
Aeonox wrote on 2014-10-05:
Pretty simple, take away the page 1, 2, 3, feature and replace it with A, B, C, D... that way when we would like to look up if we have collected a certain familiar, we can just click the letter and check under those instead of click through each page until we find it Alphabetically there.

( Ideally, it would be nice for an upgrade in general to the appearance of the page but. )

Total support:
Also it would be nice, if the Familiars offered some kind of benefit to the Dragons in the Coli!
Support, hate using the beastiary because it is a pain to look though, also maybe even break it a down a bit more with tabs that say collected or holiday familiars.
Support, hate using the beastiary because it is a pain to look though, also maybe even break it a down a bit more with tabs that say collected or holiday familiars.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png YlaLYbY.gifBiLKyog.gif+3 FR|She/Her
Total support, I'd also love it if they had multiple ways of sorting through the bestiary, such as showing a list of familiars you can obtain from areas in the Coli, and organize them by each area. This would help so much when I farm for familiars, because I can easily see which ones I'm missing from which area, and know where I should be farming.
Total support, I'd also love it if they had multiple ways of sorting through the bestiary, such as showing a list of familiars you can obtain from areas in the Coli, and organize them by each area. This would help so much when I farm for familiars, because I can easily see which ones I'm missing from which area, and know where I should be farming.
Them Social Medias  
1PJACLA.png YcSRinR.png qf9kDf4.png  
nQIiEvb.png PqDjIIK.png c2BNnvm.png  
{ Haley / Umbree }
art shop || dragon shop || gallery

The two greatest blessings in this world are dragons and cerdaes.

Be respectful with your pings please.
pNQE8J9.png
This sounds awesome! It'd make the Bestiary so much more accessible. [img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/4693900.jpg[/img]
This sounds awesome! It'd make the Bestiary so much more accessible.

4693900.jpg
windh4.png
Support!!

And a search bar, would be awesome. A search bar would be a blessing XD
Support!!

And a search bar, would be awesome. A search bar would be a blessing XD
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
Yes! Search bar would be great too.
Yes! Search bar would be great too.
b45k9Z2.jpg
I was literally about to post this as a suggestion. This desperately needs to be done! 52 bestiary pages is getting pretty hard to navigate when I'm looking for one familiar in particular.
I was literally about to post this as a suggestion. This desperately needs to be done! 52 bestiary pages is getting pretty hard to navigate when I'm looking for one familiar in particular.
qRRjNIN.pngCrystal_Books.pngWriting.pngFlight_Books.pngi8eD0Ym.pngPlant_and_Potion.png
Jhlid1K.png

MUYNhfy.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
Support.

I like collecting Familiars, and I have a lot of them. And I have a lot of dragons to put them on. Keeping track of what I have would be much easier if the Bestiary was alphabetical.
Support.

I like collecting Familiars, and I have a lot of them. And I have a lot of dragons to put them on. Keeping track of what I have would be much easier if the Bestiary was alphabetical.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I forget if I already supported this, but I like this idea. Whenever I get a new familiar and can't remember if I already have it I go to find it in the bestiary to see if it is safe to sell or if I should keep it. However, as the list of familiars expands, the bestiary is getting harder and harder to navigate.
I forget if I already supported this, but I like this idea. Whenever I get a new familiar and can't remember if I already have it I go to find it in the bestiary to see if it is safe to sell or if I should keep it. However, as the list of familiars expands, the bestiary is getting harder and harder to navigate.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support!!! I like this idea because it'd make searching so much easier.....

As a side note, I'd love to see a way to sort it by type (i.e., All of the Maren familiars grouped together, Longneck familiars grouped together, festival familiars, etc etc)
Support!!! I like this idea because it'd make searching so much easier.....

As a side note, I'd love to see a way to sort it by type (i.e., All of the Maren familiars grouped together, Longneck familiars grouped together, festival familiars, etc etc)
lightning.gif 2MFinXj.png
5iXiC8z.png
fdUVIfW.png
uVEyOnT.png
6O6zh1S.png
joJXsVi.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Married to Shivawept.
Will put more links here as time goes on.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12