Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | choose lair location
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Support!

I love Star Wood Strand. While I would consider the Observatory, I'm not really interested in Focal Point. While I understand that the greater the lair, the closer you are getting to the Dragon God, at the same time, if you are a respected and large clan, surely you could have the right to chose where your lair is? And if it's a matter of space, surely there is actually more space in the outer areas anyway? That's how I think it could fit in with the lore at least.
Support!

I love Star Wood Strand. While I would consider the Observatory, I'm not really interested in Focal Point. While I understand that the greater the lair, the closer you are getting to the Dragon God, at the same time, if you are a respected and large clan, surely you could have the right to chose where your lair is? And if it's a matter of space, surely there is actually more space in the outer areas anyway? That's how I think it could fit in with the lore at least.
This still a thing getting supported? Because I would totally love something like this. And I wonder why it's not a thing to start with as well.

I'm just a little newbie still but I'm getting ready to get to the Starwoods and I've started thinking about a lore for my clan now and I wouldn't want to upgrade past that since I can't choose to stay there past the Mighty Lair. But I know I would love to have the Ancient lair space one day too. But the Starwoods would feel more like home.
This still a thing getting supported? Because I would totally love something like this. And I wonder why it's not a thing to start with as well.

I'm just a little newbie still but I'm getting ready to get to the Starwoods and I've started thinking about a lore for my clan now and I wouldn't want to upgrade past that since I can't choose to stay there past the Mighty Lair. But I know I would love to have the Ancient lair space one day too. But the Starwoods would feel more like home.
Jp7QW8F.png
Support, this doesn't sound like it will hurt anyone and it as a bonus helps other people.
Support, this doesn't sound like it will hurt anyone and it as a bonus helps other people.
I love this idea. Here in Light, I know people who love the Hewn City and don't want to expand beyond a certain point so they don't have to leave it, and then I know others who don't want to go to the Hewn City at all and hoard money to expand all at once and skip to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye! Unlocking areas instead of mandatory moves would be awesome, and I can't think of any drawbacks.
I love this idea. Here in Light, I know people who love the Hewn City and don't want to expand beyond a certain point so they don't have to leave it, and then I know others who don't want to go to the Hewn City at all and hoard money to expand all at once and skip to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye! Unlocking areas instead of mandatory moves would be awesome, and I can't think of any drawbacks.
accessibilitysmaller.png
YES PLEASE.

I would love to have my ancient lair on the Abiding Boneyard.
YES PLEASE.

I would love to have my ancient lair on the Abiding Boneyard.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Yes!
Yes!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Hmm, support!
I simply have a preference for some of the place images. For Wind, I tried to upgrade my lair a lot because I really like the picture of the Twisting Crescendo (venerable lair).
But for other flights, for example Nature, I like the picture of the Everbloom Gardens the most so I would probably have had to hesitate if I were to expand my lair in Nature. :c
Hmm, support!
I simply have a preference for some of the place images. For Wind, I tried to upgrade my lair a lot because I really like the picture of the Twisting Crescendo (venerable lair).
But for other flights, for example Nature, I like the picture of the Everbloom Gardens the most so I would probably have had to hesitate if I were to expand my lair in Nature. :c
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
Support! My clan lives on the ground, not in an airship... why do we have to move there when we've already dug out our caves?
Support! My clan lives on the ground, not in an airship... why do we have to move there when we've already dug out our caves?
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
I'm fairly new, so I have a question before getting behind this or not. Does upgrading your lair, and thus moving it to a new locale change the visual backdrop for your lair, or is it just the name displayed?
I'm fairly new, so I have a question before getting behind this or not. Does upgrading your lair, and thus moving it to a new locale change the visual backdrop for your lair, or is it just the name displayed?
@Oharris hello, fellow newcomer! c: Answering your question, upgrading your lair changes the picture + whatever name is displayed underneath the ranking of your lair. If you mean the banner behind your avi when you enter your profile page, it does not change unless you decide to change flights for different scenery :o Hopefully what i just said is okay. :)
-
I also support this idea!
@Oharris hello, fellow newcomer! c: Answering your question, upgrading your lair changes the picture + whatever name is displayed underneath the ranking of your lair. If you mean the banner behind your avi when you enter your profile page, it does not change unless you decide to change flights for different scenery :o Hopefully what i just said is okay. :)
-
I also support this idea!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22