Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | choose lair location
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Support. I really like the idea of new locations becoming available as options to choose from as you expand your lair, rather than the change being automatic and irreversible once you hit certain targets. As much as I like the Behemoth, I'd prefer if my lair was located in the Shrieking Wilds.
Support. I really like the idea of new locations becoming available as options to choose from as you expand your lair, rather than the change being automatic and irreversible once you hit certain targets. As much as I like the Behemoth, I'd prefer if my lair was located in the Shrieking Wilds.
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
Yes please! I don't like the idea of havind to leave the mirrorlight promenade. Especially not with hewn city looming...
Yes please! I don't like the idea of havind to leave the mirrorlight promenade. Especially not with hewn city looming...
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
Support!
Support!
Holocene || they/them || FR+8
pr7Tort.png
strong support!
strong support!
This is a neat idea! I'm saving up for an Ancient lair specifically so my clan can live in the Fortress of Ends, but if I was in Shadow, for example, I would prefer the Wispwillow Grove or Foxfire Bramble to the Forum of the Obscured Crescent.

So, support!
This is a neat idea! I'm saving up for an Ancient lair specifically so my clan can live in the Fortress of Ends, but if I was in Shadow, for example, I would prefer the Wispwillow Grove or Foxfire Bramble to the Forum of the Obscured Crescent.

So, support!
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2014-09-01 16:34:17"]Totally support this. I never want to leave the Starwood Strand, which is making me hesitate to upgrade.[/quote] this exactly! except i miscounted and now i'm in the focal point. ah well :( support
gemajgall wrote on 2014-09-01 16:34:17:
Totally support this. I never want to leave the Starwood Strand, which is making me hesitate to upgrade.

this exactly! except i miscounted and now i'm in the focal point. ah well :(

support
Support- This would have been nice when I was stuck in the Hewn City, but I would love for others not to have to have their lair moved, even if it's just on their profile. c:
Support- This would have been nice when I was stuck in the Hewn City, but I would love for others not to have to have their lair moved, even if it's just on their profile. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Support.

I would love the option of keeping my Ancient Lair while being able to change the location. That way I'm not switching back and forth between the Lesser, Mighty, Venerable, and Ancient lairs.
Support.

I would love the option of keeping my Ancient Lair while being able to change the location. That way I'm not switching back and forth between the Lesser, Mighty, Venerable, and Ancient lairs.
64514_s.gif
Support!
Support!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Support -- Although I have noticed that with each upgrade rank, you're getting closer and closer to where your flight's deity lives until you're right there with him/her when you achieve the Ancient rank.
Support -- Although I have noticed that with each upgrade rank, you're getting closer and closer to where your flight's deity lives until you're right there with him/her when you achieve the Ancient rank.
qDavPTk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22