Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | choose lair location
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Support~
Support~
Support support support! I would love to become an Ancient lair, but the idea of leaving the Hewn City is unappealing to me. I might not have typed up any of my clan lore, but the mysteries of the Hewn City are of much fascination to my dragons.

Edit: not to mention I've been thinking about suggesting this myself
Support support support! I would love to become an Ancient lair, but the idea of leaving the Hewn City is unappealing to me. I might not have typed up any of my clan lore, but the mysteries of the Hewn City are of much fascination to my dragons.

Edit: not to mention I've been thinking about suggesting this myself
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Support! I want more lair space but stopped upgrading once I hit the cap for Blacksand Annex since it doesn't make sense within my own lore for them to live in the Furnace.
Support! I want more lair space but stopped upgrading once I hit the cap for Blacksand Annex since it doesn't make sense within my own lore for them to live in the Furnace.
Support.
Support.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
Support.
Support.
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
Support! Like a few others have said...I don't ever want to leave the Starwood Strand but I definitely can't not upgrade my lair~
Support! Like a few others have said...I don't ever want to leave the Starwood Strand but I definitely can't not upgrade my lair~
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Support the "next tier available" option.
Support the "next tier available" option.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
Support
Support
w73gIsp.png
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2014-09-01 23:51:51"]Support[/quote]
Contaminate wrote on 2014-09-01 23:51:51:
Support
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Intersting idea. I can see the desire behind it, think I'd support this..
Intersting idea. I can see the desire behind it, think I'd support this..
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22