Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | choose lair location
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
support! id love to go back to the snowsquall tundra
support! id love to go back to the snowsquall tundra
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
Oh this would be so perfect! Wish my lair could return to the Tsunami Flats, lol.
Oh this would be so perfect! Wish my lair could return to the Tsunami Flats, lol.
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
support!
support!
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
Much support here as well!

It'd be pretty useful for users that base their lore and clan on a particular area of their flight continent. I'm currently working my way toward the location I'm aiming for, although when I do reach that area I don't really wish to move to the Fortress of Ends.

(Especially when the description is like that. I love icedad but wouldn't want to let my clan be trapped in there forever. Lore-wise)
Much support here as well!

It'd be pretty useful for users that base their lore and clan on a particular area of their flight continent. I'm currently working my way toward the location I'm aiming for, although when I do reach that area I don't really wish to move to the Fortress of Ends.

(Especially when the description is like that. I love icedad but wouldn't want to let my clan be trapped in there forever. Lore-wise)
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
Support once you unlock the whole thing. If this is your point double support.
Support once you unlock the whole thing. If this is your point double support.
TBD
That would be great!
That would be great!
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Support!
Support!
I might suggest a little thing that should be noted. If you change your clan's flight alliance, then you should be able to choose one of the areas there.
I might suggest a little thing that should be noted. If you change your clan's flight alliance, then you should be able to choose one of the areas there.
hi
[quote name="BunnyLord123" date="2018-12-04 18:33:20" ] I might suggest a little thing that should be noted. If you change your clan's flight alliance, then you should be able to choose one of the areas there. [/quote] Good idea. o:
BunnyLord123 wrote on 2018-12-04 18:33:20:

Good idea. o:
Still so very relevant. Although it didn't happen as part of the lair revamp, it would be something great to bundle in with the map update, or even on its own!
Still so very relevant. Although it didn't happen as part of the lair revamp, it would be something great to bundle in with the map update, or even on its own!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22