Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 282 283
Please please please think about my suggestion-- pigeons. These birbs are SO CUTE and SO THICC

Please add pigeons as a familiar!
Please please please think about my suggestion-- pigeons. These birbs are SO CUTE and SO THICC

Please add pigeons as a familiar!
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
Ya know. I need some chickens. We've got cockatrices galore. I need some fat chickens. Some wyandottes and silkies.
Ya know. I need some chickens. We've got cockatrices galore. I need some fat chickens. Some wyandottes and silkies.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Can we get a Fiona recolor of the new ants as an actual honeypot ant, and make her golden and glistening?
Can we get a Fiona recolor of the new ants as an actual honeypot ant, and make her golden and glistening?
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="crazypeep" date="2021-02-16 10:12:11" ] So, I was inspired by the Valentine's rotation of Noggles in the Coliseum (Strawberry and Chocolate), and I got thinking, what if there was a winter/holiday season Coliseum rotation, too! So, I made this; [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790264887195992065/811290621591420968/egg_noggle.png[/img] [/center] The Egg Noggle! I saw this as a joke going around, but I love the concept so I tried my hand at reskinning and thought it would be a cute addition for a holiday familiar c: [/quote] Since it's getting close to the holidays, I thought I'd bring this familiar idea up again c:
crazypeep wrote on 2021-02-16 10:12:11:
So, I was inspired by the Valentine's rotation of Noggles in the Coliseum (Strawberry and Chocolate), and I got thinking, what if there was a winter/holiday season Coliseum rotation, too! So, I made this;
egg_noggle.png
The Egg Noggle! I saw this as a joke going around, but I love the concept so I tried my hand at reskinning and thought it would be a cute addition for a holiday familiar c:

Since it's getting close to the holidays, I thought I'd bring this familiar idea up again c:
______________ a6a856e51f7f324c0032c49d26f60d300560668a.png

5hF3FGk.png
xzbco3l.png
YMPbu9R.png
1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
Axolotl familiars, perhaps? I just had to suggest this, I love axolotls.
Axolotl familiars, perhaps? I just had to suggest this, I love axolotls.
If you ever make a Fiona Viperpillar, please base it on the spider-tailed viper, because spider-tailed vipers are awesome. <3
If you ever make a Fiona Viperpillar, please base it on the spider-tailed viper, because spider-tailed vipers are awesome. <3
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
spirit and goblin fiona recolors i beg you
we need a break from the joxar fam recolors and fiona recolors would be so great
spirit and goblin fiona recolors i beg you
we need a break from the joxar fam recolors and fiona recolors would be so great
bYt72YT.png
0XHtpWy.png
5hF3FGk.png
rz8JPgx.png
IShXLSw.png
lightningmidsmall.png arcaneanim1.gif
6ZdcGpT.png
+9 FR Time

heyo!! names soarin (:
i take your FR dragon and make it into a cat (art shop)
With Arlo's Ancient Artifacts announced, I think it'd be neat if we had fossil familiars! Just straight up walking bones (dinosaurs, extinct mammals, and stuff of that nature).
With Arlo's Ancient Artifacts announced, I think it'd be neat if we had fossil familiars! Just straight up walking bones (dinosaurs, extinct mammals, and stuff of that nature).
I think some familiars based around the modern breeds could be neat. Like we have these for the ancient breeds so far [item= Dancing Chalice][item=Cracked Crystal][item=Vigorous Goblet] for Banescales [item=Silverstring Harp][item=Veilspun Verse][item=Willowmane Deerling] for Veilspun [item=Dripcave Deputy] for Gaolers a couple more for Gaolers (to match the "threes" pattern we have for Banes and Veils) or some for each modern breed would be neat Especially for ones that are rarer, so like Obelisk or Imperials would be neat to have a familiar or two featuring them or mentioning them
I think some familiars based around the modern breeds could be neat. Like we have these for the ancient breeds so far

Dancing Chalice Cracked Crystal Vigorous Goblet for Banescales
Silverstring Harp Veilspun Verse Willowmane Deerling for Veilspun
Dripcave Deputy for Gaolers

a couple more for Gaolers (to match the "threes" pattern we have for Banes and Veils) or some for each modern breed would be neat

Especially for ones that are rarer, so like Obelisk or Imperials would be neat to have a familiar or two featuring them or mentioning them
Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar please?
Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar please?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 282 283