Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 282 283
its been asked for before and i'll do it again now! isopods! big buggy isopod babies! i need them! they're cute! [img]https://www.aquariumofpacific.org/images/made_new/images-olc-giant_isopod2_600_q85.jpg[/img] or even the rubber ducky isopod! [img]https://insektenliebe.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Cubaris-spec.-_Rubber-Ducky_.jpg[/img] i rest my case.
its been asked for before and i'll do it again now!

isopods!
big buggy isopod babies!
i need them!
they're cute!
images-olc-giant_isopod2_600_q85.jpg

or even the rubber ducky isopod!
Cubaris-spec.-_Rubber-Ducky_.jpg

i rest my case.
OY7Hxja.png
Not sure if there is one, but maybe a witch-inspired familiar?
There is the chocolate/strawberry love noggles
So maybe a black cat with a witch hat or broom?
Not sure if there is one, but maybe a witch-inspired familiar?
There is the chocolate/strawberry love noggles
So maybe a black cat with a witch hat or broom?
ooSuhor.png
Crows and Ravens! We have Crows a foods, and a Raven emote, why not familiars? [center][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1] [item=crow][item=Leucistic crow] [emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=raven size=1]
Crows and Ravens!

We have Crows a foods, and a Raven emote, why not familiars?

Crow Leucistic Crow
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

I may be the only person but uhhh I feel like a pink or iridescent/pearlescent recolor, w/ some lineart edits to make the smooth floating rocks more plentiful, of [item=Brilliant Psywurm] [item=Psywurm] for a Fiona reward would be so. stinking. beautiful. I'm biased because Psywurms are my favorite but. I might play around on my ipad tomorrow and see about making a mock-up P:
I may be the only person but uhhh

I feel like a pink or iridescent/pearlescent recolor, w/ some lineart edits to make the smooth floating rocks more plentiful, of
Brilliant Psywurm Psywurm

for a Fiona reward would be so. stinking. beautiful.
I'm biased because Psywurms are my favorite but.
I might play around on my ipad tomorrow and see about making a mock-up P:
A Fiona recolour of the ferberus?
Maybe one like a turkish angora/norwegian forest cat/something else fluffy, or a fourth head, or if that's too much redrawing, one that looks like a patchwork plush akin to the mirror dolls from notn?

I just want more cat monsters tbh.
A Fiona recolour of the ferberus?
Maybe one like a turkish angora/norwegian forest cat/something else fluffy, or a fourth head, or if that's too much redrawing, one that looks like a patchwork plush akin to the mirror dolls from notn?

I just want more cat monsters tbh.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Have peacocks been suggested before? Because...
Peacocks
Have peacocks been suggested before? Because...
Peacocks
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
in real life foxes please like the red fox the artic fox etc
in real life foxes please like the red fox the artic fox etc
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Emu food item made me need Emu/Ostrich/Cassowary or some other large neck bird. I wish these Emus were familiars so badly
Emu food item made me need Emu/Ostrich/Cassowary or some other large neck bird. I wish these Emus were familiars so badly
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
This is probably very self indulgent and I don't know who else would want this, but it's been on my mind for a bit.
I love fantasy horses, and I do really like the variety on this site (unicorns, kelpies, hippocamps, etc) but I still can't help but want more. The Flora Cerdae and Maned Cerdae are two of my favorite familiars on the site, and I would really like either another recolor of them or more familiars that look similar to them (Fiona familiar, maybe?)
Another one I'd love to see here as a familiar is a pegasus of some kind; I think it would be really pretty. ^^ Or maybe even a winged unicorn!
This is probably very self indulgent and I don't know who else would want this, but it's been on my mind for a bit.
I love fantasy horses, and I do really like the variety on this site (unicorns, kelpies, hippocamps, etc) but I still can't help but want more. The Flora Cerdae and Maned Cerdae are two of my favorite familiars on the site, and I would really like either another recolor of them or more familiars that look similar to them (Fiona familiar, maybe?)
Another one I'd love to see here as a familiar is a pegasus of some kind; I think it would be really pretty. ^^ Or maybe even a winged unicorn!
I have a few suggestions;

- More Fiona Familiars linked to familiars with pairs, such as podids, vustals, lynx, etc. Also add familiar rewards for completing larger sets of familiars like sprites, nymphs, gem guardians, etc. would be super cool.

- Actual owls. Currently as far as I know the only actual owl familiar is the Spirit of Ice familiar (please correct me if I'm wrong because I have a need). I would love to see Snowy Owls, Greathorn Owls, and Barn Owls! In general just more familiars closer to real life animals would be cool (they could also be apparel if we have waaay to many familiars).

- As said above, Mythical horses! Please! and Regular Horses! Yes!

- More snake varieties, either as familiars or as apparel. Specifically the Western (or Eastern) Hognose snake and the Tricolor Hognose Snake are ones I really want to see as I love them <3
I have a few suggestions;

- More Fiona Familiars linked to familiars with pairs, such as podids, vustals, lynx, etc. Also add familiar rewards for completing larger sets of familiars like sprites, nymphs, gem guardians, etc. would be super cool.

- Actual owls. Currently as far as I know the only actual owl familiar is the Spirit of Ice familiar (please correct me if I'm wrong because I have a need). I would love to see Snowy Owls, Greathorn Owls, and Barn Owls! In general just more familiars closer to real life animals would be cool (they could also be apparel if we have waaay to many familiars).

- As said above, Mythical horses! Please! and Regular Horses! Yes!

- More snake varieties, either as familiars or as apparel. Specifically the Western (or Eastern) Hognose snake and the Tricolor Hognose Snake are ones I really want to see as I love them <3
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 282 283