Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
@Greenspell

YES YES YES!
SO MUCH YES!
I want a hen familar so bad D:
@Greenspell

YES YES YES!
SO MUCH YES!
I want a hen familar so bad D:
Rabbits! Also primates would be cool, if they exist in the FR world. This is kind of random, but I'd love a bunny-bird combo--big floppy ears as wings or to help stabilize them during flight? It just sounds cute to me.

Also, I want a baby duckling to follow my dragons around.
Rabbits! Also primates would be cool, if they exist in the FR world. This is kind of random, but I'd love a bunny-bird combo--big floppy ears as wings or to help stabilize them during flight? It just sounds cute to me.

Also, I want a baby duckling to follow my dragons around.
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
More color variations to seekers! I want at least one in each color of the 'crow' food items (bleeding heart crow ESPECIALLY!). :D
More color variations to seekers! I want at least one in each color of the 'crow' food items (bleeding heart crow ESPECIALLY!). :D
Pet Rock, anyone? w/ a variety of drawn-on facial expressions...
Pet Rock, anyone? w/ a variety of drawn-on facial expressions...
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
Pet rock sounds awsome! lol

I'd like to see some more brightly coloured familiars. Maybe butterflies?

Also, something that's sickeningly fluffy/adorable. Bunnies, kittens, little ponies...
Pet rock sounds awsome! lol

I'd like to see some more brightly coloured familiars. Maybe butterflies?

Also, something that's sickeningly fluffy/adorable. Bunnies, kittens, little ponies...
perhaps a two/three headed pygmy hydra?

I could even be a drop in Coli so you guys could make an enemy of them.
perhaps a two/three headed pygmy hydra?

I could even be a drop in Coli so you guys could make an enemy of them.
Okay, just in general: PLEASE MORE BLINDINGLY COLOURFUL FAMILIARS. Currently the only pink ones are the Arcane Sprite and Fallout Streak. The Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse is great. Oranges, yellows, bright greens, pinks, mixes of neon colours.

Can't think of any? Poison dart frogs, rainbow lorikeet, regal angelfish.

Also all of these.
Okay, just in general: PLEASE MORE BLINDINGLY COLOURFUL FAMILIARS. Currently the only pink ones are the Arcane Sprite and Fallout Streak. The Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse is great. Oranges, yellows, bright greens, pinks, mixes of neon colours.

Can't think of any? Poison dart frogs, rainbow lorikeet, regal angelfish.

Also all of these.
tgTY.png
I'd love to see a Bearded Dragon like familiar. :)
I'd love to see a Bearded Dragon like familiar. :)
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Almost forgot this! [item=pixie procession][item=ethereal entourage] I'd love to have one of these as an actual familiar.
Almost forgot this!

Pixie Procession Ethereal Entourage

I'd love to have one of these as an actual familiar.
I would really like the crows to be made into Familiars: [item=Magpie] [item=Bleeding Heart Crow] [item=Leucistic Crow] [item=Crow] And honestly, I think the Betta Fish would be awesome too: [item=Crowntail Wanderer] [item=Crowntail Surgling] I'm sure these would be super popular, they are adorable: [item=Leucistic Axolotl] I've always wanted this one as a familiar! Anoles are the best ;;! [item=Balsas Anole] The cool thing about those, is they could always be made as craftable Familiars through Swipp. But I'm 100% for they being Marketplace/Gem/Treasure instead! Additionally, I'd love horses of some variety. We have the Unicorns, Hippogriffs, etc. But Horses themselves would be awesome!
I would really like the crows to be made into Familiars:
Magpie Bleeding Heart Crow Leucistic Crow Crow

And honestly, I think the Betta Fish would be awesome too:
Crowntail Wanderer Crowntail Surgling

I'm sure these would be super popular, they are adorable:
Leucistic Axolotl

I've always wanted this one as a familiar! Anoles are the best ;;!
Balsas Anole

The cool thing about those, is they could always be made as craftable Familiars through Swipp. But I'm 100% for they being Marketplace/Gem/Treasure instead!

Additionally, I'd love horses of some variety. We have the Unicorns, Hippogriffs, etc. But Horses themselves would be awesome!
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283