Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709
More apparel inspired by the Earth fest cascades, the starlit pants, and the bewitching bangles! More silk apparel! More jewelry! Golden and silver and bronze/copper chains/jewelry! Wheat apparel but it's like the flowerfall/crown/lei line! More flower apparel!
More apparel inspired by the Earth fest cascades, the starlit pants, and the bewitching bangles! More silk apparel! More jewelry! Golden and silver and bronze/copper chains/jewelry! Wheat apparel but it's like the flowerfall/crown/lei line! More flower apparel!
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
[quote name="Demonochorus" date="2024-03-13 06:03:23" ] More apparel inspired by the Earth fest cascades, the starlit pants, and the bewitching bangles! More silk apparel! More jewelry! Golden and silver and bronze/copper chains/jewelry! Wheat apparel but it's like the flowerfall/crown/lei line! More flower apparel! [/quote] all of this, fully agree. You know what I'd love to see though? Non-festival apparel sets inspired by Harpy culture and aesthetics, and the same of the Colonnades of Antiquity [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/47.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/wiki/harpywiki.png[/img]
Demonochorus wrote on 2024-03-13 06:03:23:

all of this, fully agree. You know what I'd love to see though? Non-festival apparel sets inspired by Harpy culture and aesthetics, and the same of the Colonnades of Antiquity

47.png
harpywiki.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
There's lots of trinkets which depict clothing which I think would be awesome to have as actual clothing items! Most notably the Wolpertinger Hoodie. They could be Swipp trades or Baldwin crafts where you use several of that item to make it.

The different plushie items would also be adorable to have on our dragons! We need more stuffed animal frens for our dragons
There's lots of trinkets which depict clothing which I think would be awesome to have as actual clothing items! Most notably the Wolpertinger Hoodie. They could be Swipp trades or Baldwin crafts where you use several of that item to make it.

The different plushie items would also be adorable to have on our dragons! We need more stuffed animal frens for our dragons
Lover of Faes and Aethers
I just realised that we really don't have any simple shawls or mantles. Lemme elaborate: we have sage shawls, which are super nice but their colours are limited and they're very very large [item=mystic sage shawl][item=charming sage shawl] we might have starsilk shawls which are simpler in design, but they're see-through and very particular in aesthetics (glittery, stars, space) [item=paradise starsilk shawl][item=horizon starsilk shawl] the plumed mantles are wonderful but...they aren't fabric, they're feathers [item=date plumed mantle][item=fig plumed mantle] we have Baldwin mantles but they're enormous, bulky and either very shiny or too vibrant [item=peacebringer's mantle][item=twice-dyed mantle] we have loads of extremely intricate and large-coverage fest mantles which are all highly limited in colour and very specific in design [item=mistral mantle][item=seashell mantle][item=thornfell mantle][item=incense mantle][item=inked mantle][item=lustrous mantle][item=bramble mantle] and the scarves are just scarves. Do you understand my suffering? Could we get some sort of simple, rectangular shawl that covers the neck and shoulders, and is in warm colours and is not shiny and glittery? There are so many amazing UMs but we just don't have anything like it in apparel form [item=accent: ahn vertur][item=accent: arcana imperii][item=accent: domini aurum][item=accent: gilded sweater][item=accent: golden harvest][item=accent: honeycrisp][item=accent: juutan merchant][item=accent: luxury in vineyards][item=accent: mark my words][item=accent: mistaken blessing] [img]https://4.api.artsmia.org/full/98095.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.etsystatic.com/6041266/r/il/719f81/3010863911/il_fullxfull.3010863911_tgnz.jpg[/img]
I just realised that we really don't have any simple shawls or mantles. Lemme elaborate:

we have sage shawls, which are super nice but their colours are limited and they're very very large

Mystic Sage Shawl Charming Sage Shawl

we might have starsilk shawls which are simpler in design, but they're see-through and very particular in aesthetics (glittery, stars, space)

Paradise Starsilk Shawl Horizon Starsilk Shawl

the plumed mantles are wonderful but...they aren't fabric, they're feathers

Date Plumed Mantle Fig Plumed Mantle

we have Baldwin mantles but they're enormous, bulky and either very shiny or too vibrant

Peacebringer's Mantle Twice-Dyed Mantle

we have loads of extremely intricate and large-coverage fest mantles which are all highly limited in colour and very specific in design

Mistral Mantle Seashell Mantle Thornfell Mantle Incense Mantle Inked Mantle Lustrous Mantle Bramble Mantle

and the scarves are just scarves. Do you understand my suffering? Could we get some sort of simple, rectangular shawl that covers the neck and shoulders, and is in warm colours and is not shiny and glittery? There are so many amazing UMs but we just don't have anything like it in apparel form

Accent: Ahn Vertur Accent: Arcana imperii Accent: Domini Aurum Accent: Gilded Sweater Accent: Golden Harvest Accent: honeycrisp Accent: Juutan merchant Accent: Luxury In Vineyards Accent: Mark my words Accent: Mistaken Blessing
98095.jpg
il_fullxfull.3010863911_tgnz.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hats for train conductors, pilots, and ship captains please :') I need more hats
Hats for train conductors, pilots, and ship captains please :') I need more hats
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I have a suggestion. I think there should be a Yellow-Gold colored Feathered Wings apparel too, there is one of every other main colors.
Same goes for tail feathers
I have a suggestion. I think there should be a Yellow-Gold colored Feathered Wings apparel too, there is one of every other main colors.
Same goes for tail feathers
considering Marva has a shop now what if we add expansions to the paper masques there
so every breed can be represented in paper glory
considering Marva has a shop now what if we add expansions to the paper masques there
so every breed can be represented in paper glory
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
More bonecarver set colours. I can't believe we got more sea slug cloaks before we got more bonecarver stuff, especially since the bonecarver sets were released first.

I'd especially love a set with red cloth to match some of the plague fest apparel. Maybe a set with black or white cloth as well, something that'll work on most dragons.
More bonecarver set colours. I can't believe we got more sea slug cloaks before we got more bonecarver stuff, especially since the bonecarver sets were released first.

I'd especially love a set with red cloth to match some of the plague fest apparel. Maybe a set with black or white cloth as well, something that'll work on most dragons.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
I really like the appearance of the Steampunk Goggles, but I don't really like how they always cover the dragon's eyes. I think it'd be nice if there were alternate versions of the Goggles which went on the forehead instead of over the eyes, so that your dragons eyes could still be visible. An extra benefit of having forehead versions of the goggles is that you could wear two different goggle colors, one on the forehead and one on the eyes! This would be a great addition to all of the various glasses and goggles apparel items which cover the eyes! edit: quick mockup of how it could work, obviously the actual apparel item would be more polished [img]https://i.imgur.com/Na81Ee6.png[/img]
I really like the appearance of the Steampunk Goggles, but I don't really like how they always cover the dragon's eyes. I think it'd be nice if there were alternate versions of the Goggles which went on the forehead instead of over the eyes, so that your dragons eyes could still be visible.
An extra benefit of having forehead versions of the goggles is that you could wear two different goggle colors, one on the forehead and one on the eyes!

This would be a great addition to all of the various glasses and goggles apparel items which cover the eyes!
edit: quick mockup of how it could work, obviously the actual apparel item would be more polished
Na81Ee6.png
Lover of Faes and Aethers
Fur lined hoods for the arctic apparel sets! Realized there was a great lack of hoods that weren't just thin fabric when I was trying to make a fandragon recently of a character that has a fur lined coat with the hood up. Also! More winter apparel types hats! Beanies, that type of hat with a fur fuzzball on the top, and those hats with the ear flaps lined in fur that go down the sides of your head.

Unrelated to the winter apparel ideas, fishing rods and bug nets would be really useful!
Fur lined hoods for the arctic apparel sets! Realized there was a great lack of hoods that weren't just thin fabric when I was trying to make a fandragon recently of a character that has a fur lined coat with the hood up. Also! More winter apparel types hats! Beanies, that type of hat with a fur fuzzball on the top, and those hats with the ear flaps lined in fur that go down the sides of your head.

Unrelated to the winter apparel ideas, fishing rods and bug nets would be really useful!
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
5W4kB1.pngqx2RE2.pngSRnQ71.pngqL7nP1.png8SFpZ1.pngAkoYj1.png
1 2 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709