Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 709 710
Because it obviously hasn't been suggested enough yet: more colors of glowing clawtips!
Because it obviously hasn't been suggested enough yet: more colors of glowing clawtips!
More bone apparel! Maybe a set to match the bone crown. Could have various tints of colour or be matched with scraps of metal or cloth.
I’d also maybe wish to see a revamp of the birdskull sets. I love them to death and back, but their age is starting ti show.

More flower apparel could be neat as well, add wing, tail, waist and leg pieces to those that already exist and maybe even a basket or ‘blanket’ to cover the body sort of like the kelpie manes!

Rodents, insects and reptillians as pets-apparel could also be really neat! I’d love a ferret, rat or lizard for some of my dragons :D
More bone apparel! Maybe a set to match the bone crown. Could have various tints of colour or be matched with scraps of metal or cloth.
I’d also maybe wish to see a revamp of the birdskull sets. I love them to death and back, but their age is starting ti show.

More flower apparel could be neat as well, add wing, tail, waist and leg pieces to those that already exist and maybe even a basket or ‘blanket’ to cover the body sort of like the kelpie manes!

Rodents, insects and reptillians as pets-apparel could also be really neat! I’d love a ferret, rat or lizard for some of my dragons :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Kimonos and japanese-inspired apparel like a kitsune mask would be really awesome
Kimonos and japanese-inspired apparel like a kitsune mask would be really awesome
This is a dumb idea I had the other day, that amused me and may be difficult to art out but what the heck I'll share it.

Breed fit apparel.

Now you're probably wondering why? Apparel should fit all breeds regardless of what it is right? That's the beauty of it.

Sure the apparel would look normal on the breed it was meant for, but on other breeds? Tiny hats stop giant dragons, oversized sweaters that drape like dresses on our smaller folk. A sweater meant for a Coatl, that's on a Mirror? It's 90% turtle neck sweater. A cowl meant for a Snapper? It's a blanket on everything else.

This is a silly idea that I don't expect anyone to take seriously, but I thought I'd throw the fun out there somewhere, get it out of my system.
This is a dumb idea I had the other day, that amused me and may be difficult to art out but what the heck I'll share it.

Breed fit apparel.

Now you're probably wondering why? Apparel should fit all breeds regardless of what it is right? That's the beauty of it.

Sure the apparel would look normal on the breed it was meant for, but on other breeds? Tiny hats stop giant dragons, oversized sweaters that drape like dresses on our smaller folk. A sweater meant for a Coatl, that's on a Mirror? It's 90% turtle neck sweater. A cowl meant for a Snapper? It's a blanket on everything else.

This is a silly idea that I don't expect anyone to take seriously, but I thought I'd throw the fun out there somewhere, get it out of my system.
As you are moving servers, and downtime *may* happen, I wish on behalf of many players, that a possible downtime gift can be called "old buttercup bows" and that they are the old, banana coloured bows we had before the bows update, but with the new art. I promise the players will love you a thousand times. Personally I love the new bow art and colours :)

Other possible names: faded/forgotten/lost buttercup bows, banna bows, butterbows and so on ^^ You can even call each part of the set something different, like faded neck bow, forgotten tail bow, lost head ribbon, old arm bows, muted wing ribbon and dusty leg bows.
As you are moving servers, and downtime *may* happen, I wish on behalf of many players, that a possible downtime gift can be called "old buttercup bows" and that they are the old, banana coloured bows we had before the bows update, but with the new art. I promise the players will love you a thousand times. Personally I love the new bow art and colours :)

Other possible names: faded/forgotten/lost buttercup bows, banna bows, butterbows and so on ^^ You can even call each part of the set something different, like faded neck bow, forgotten tail bow, lost head ribbon, old arm bows, muted wing ribbon and dusty leg bows.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I’m begging you please make Roundey’s hat an item
I’m begging you please make Roundey’s hat an item
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
More birds
More birds
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
i'd love it if we could get gear for disabled dragons! like splints, mobility aids, joint braces, bandages, and even stuff like cool prosthetic limbs! gosh it would be lovely
i'd love it if we could get gear for disabled dragons! like splints, mobility aids, joint braces, bandages, and even stuff like cool prosthetic limbs! gosh it would be lovely
6fwVRhv.gif 1643_300px_pitahaya_by_miirshroom-dckqip2.pnge3ps0Zt.gif
Please more dogs, big and medium dogs though, German Shepherd, Doberman Pincher, Collie, Giant schnauzer, Irish Wolfhound or even greyhounds or borzois
Please more dogs, big and medium dogs though, German Shepherd, Doberman Pincher, Collie, Giant schnauzer, Irish Wolfhound or even greyhounds or borzois
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
[quote name="MistFury0" date="2018-10-30 15:36:35" ] [quote name="Loyalties" date="2018-10-28 12:10:11" ] [center]This. I know, it's a horrible recoloring job, but it gets my point across. [img]https://i.imgur.com/juGPM3s.png[/img] I love the new halos for RoR and they are [i]disgustingly[/i] well-designed, but they just wouldn't fit with the aesthetics of many non-plaguelings out there in FR (myself included). A Joxar recolor of the light halo would be great though![/center] [/quote] This would be a savior for plague peps who hate gore [/quote] As much as I love gore, the plague halos were over designed/too busy for my tastes, this however is prefect! Perhaps, like the sprites each halo could be recolored/modified to fit a different element?
MistFury0 wrote on 2018-10-30 15:36:35:
Loyalties wrote on 2018-10-28 12:10:11:
This. I know, it's a horrible recoloring job, but it gets my point across.
juGPM3s.png

I love the new halos for RoR and they are disgustingly well-designed, but they just wouldn't fit with the aesthetics of many non-plaguelings out there in FR (myself included). A Joxar recolor of the light halo would be great though!
This would be a savior for plague peps who hate gore

As much as I love gore, the plague halos were over designed/too busy for my tastes, this however is prefect!

Perhaps, like the sprites each halo could be recolored/modified to fit a different element?
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 709 710