Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel & Scrolls Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm working on a big series of project dragons and I need a bunch of apparel, skins, and genes for all of them.

I'm looking to trade! I want to help people who also have wishlists, so post yours!
If I have no items from your wishlist, I'll happily discuss buying the items instead. For swipp items, I'm interested more in buying/trading for the swapping items :)

Note: If the item is seasonal, I will prefer to wait until it is in season and prices drop, so please do not offer me out-of-season items. They are on here as a reminder for me to get them when they cycle in.

I'll organise by dragon, for my organisation. No need to ping me, I'm subbed.

I'm working on a big series of project dragons and I need a bunch of apparel, skins, and genes for all of them.

I'm looking to trade! I want to help people who also have wishlists, so post yours!
If I have no items from your wishlist, I'll happily discuss buying the items instead. For swipp items, I'm interested more in buying/trading for the swapping items :)

Note: If the item is seasonal, I will prefer to wait until it is in season and prices drop, so please do not offer me out-of-season items. They are on here as a reminder for me to get them when they cycle in.

I'll organise by dragon, for my organisation. No need to ping me, I'm subbed.

[i]ClownPierce[/i] ----- [item=primary gene: harlequin][emoji=gem size=1][item=malign tools][emoji=nocturne size=1] ----- [i]Hades[/i] ----- [item=Breed Change: Obelisk][emoji=treasure size=1] [item=secondary gene: current] [emoji=treasure size=1] [item=vial of darkened sight][emoji=treasure size=1][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][emoji=treasure size=1][item=Classy Spats][emoji=treasure size=1][item=Sinister Gloves][emoji=nocturne size=1][item=Unearthly Onyx Clawrings][emoji=nocturne size=1] ----- [i]Jupiter[/i] ----- [item=Adjudicator Rings][emoji=coliseum team size=1] ----- [i]Techno[/i] ----- [item=Gilded Crown][emoji=money bag size=1]
ClownPierce
Primary Gene: Harlequin Malign Tools
Hades
Breed Change: Obelisk Secondary Gene: Current Vial of Darkened Sight Bloody Arm Bandages Classy Spats Sinister Gloves Unearthly Onyx Clawrings
Jupiter
Adjudicator Rings
Techno
Gilded Crown
thank you so much @LadyJudica for all the thinnngss !!!!! <3
thank you so much @LadyJudica for all the thinnngss !!!!! <3
im mostly using this to track my own progress now asjdhak but if anyone has any stuff....
im mostly using this to track my own progress now asjdhak but if anyone has any stuff....
@marshmillow I have these: [item=ivory tail tatters][item=ivory scale wingplates][item=glowing orange clawtips][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=tarnished steel belt] Are you looking to buy the items you need, or are you interested in trading?
@marshmillow I have these:

Ivory Tail Tatters Ivory Scale Wingplates Glowing Orange Clawtips Bloodscale Wing Guard Tarnished Steel Belt

Are you looking to buy the items you need, or are you interested in trading?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept

Either! If you wanted to trade, let me know what you're after :D
@Waveswept

Either! If you wanted to trade, let me know what you're after :D
@marshmillow Great! Do you have anything from the undiscovered tab of my bestiary, by any chance? I'm also looking for a [item=fig plumed headdress]. If you don't have any of those then I'd be glad to sell everything for slightly below LAH.
@marshmillow Great! Do you have anything from the undiscovered tab of my bestiary, by any chance? I'm also looking for a Fig Plumed Headdress . If you don't have any of those then I'd be glad to sell everything for slightly below LAH.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept
The LAHs of your items totals 98kT

I have:
Bell Goat (30k)
Catty Cannon, (3.2k)
Geartoggle Smith (189.5k)
Glazed Sentry (3.2k)
Igueel Matriarch (21.6k)
Killer Keyboard (4.3k)
Poltergeist Piano (3.6k)
Spritely Portrait (4.2k)
Steadfast Sweeper (3.2k)
Surf Strider (26k)
Swiftstride Soldier (17k)
Veilspun Verse (5.6k)
Which Waychunk (288k)
Writer's Aid (4.9k)

let me know which you want :)
@Waveswept
The LAHs of your items totals 98kT

I have:
Bell Goat (30k)
Catty Cannon, (3.2k)
Geartoggle Smith (189.5k)
Glazed Sentry (3.2k)
Igueel Matriarch (21.6k)
Killer Keyboard (4.3k)
Poltergeist Piano (3.6k)
Spritely Portrait (4.2k)
Steadfast Sweeper (3.2k)
Surf Strider (26k)
Swiftstride Soldier (17k)
Veilspun Verse (5.6k)
Which Waychunk (288k)
Writer's Aid (4.9k)

let me know which you want :)
@marshmillow I'd be most interested in the Catty Cannon, Glazed Sentry, Steadfast Sweeper, Poltergeist Piano, Killer Keyboard, Spritely Portrait, Veilspun Verse, and Writer's Aid! I didn't grind much during NoTN so filling out that collection is my priority ^^' Can you make up the remaining difference in treasure?
@marshmillow I'd be most interested in the Catty Cannon, Glazed Sentry, Steadfast Sweeper, Poltergeist Piano, Killer Keyboard, Spritely Portrait, Veilspun Verse, and Writer's Aid! I didn't grind much during NoTN so filling out that collection is my priority ^^' Can you make up the remaining difference in treasure?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept
Sure! So those fams are 32.2kT, which would leave 65.8kT if we go by exact LAH you said you were willing to go slightly under LAH?
@Waveswept
Sure! So those fams are 32.2kT, which would leave 65.8kT if we go by exact LAH you said you were willing to go slightly under LAH?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9