Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Brood Mother | Accent [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Similarly to what other people said, I'm glad you're okay, and you don't need to worry about refunding me either!
Similarly to what other people said, I'm glad you're okay, and you don't need to worry about refunding me either!
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
I'm so sorry this happened; I'd love to be notified if you ever decide to do an alt. version, otherwise don't worry about the refund!
I'm so sorry this happened; I'd love to be notified if you ever decide to do an alt. version, otherwise don't worry about the refund!
LMLA6wg.png hh5n4WA.png
BQZEXau.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024366237624578139/1048973386086350958/thebroodmothernewvariant.png[/img] So far this is the variant I have been wanting to do. I've decided to save up and hopefully get this approved then be printed. I have to thank for those that helped me get back with resources and items, I'm really thankful! a ping to @Fantia for the preview of this variant I'll update when I got the time!~ [/center]
thebroodmothernewvariant.png

So far this is the variant I have been wanting to do. I've decided to save up and hopefully get this approved then be printed.

I have to thank for those that helped me get back with resources and items, I'm really thankful!

a ping to @Fantia for the preview of this variant
I'll update when I got the time!~
@MissTrinitea I really like this new version so far, I'm excited to see it finished! Thank you for the ping! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (Take your time of course! Also I really appreciate you kept us all updated!)
@MissTrinitea
I really like this new version so far, I'm excited to see it finished! Thank you for the ping!
(Take your time of course! Also I really appreciate you kept us all updated!)
LMLA6wg.png hh5n4WA.png
BQZEXau.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
I'm also interested in the new version
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="Ayvaire" date="2022-12-05 17:21:50" ] I'm also interested in the new version [/quote] Me too. I've bought a dragon just for your skin. So I kinda need it now :D I'm pretty sure it will turn out at least just as awesome as the old version.
Ayvaire wrote on 2022-12-05 17:21:50:
Me too. I've bought a dragon just for your skin. So I kinda need it now :D I'm pretty sure it will turn out at least just as awesome as the old version.
sdcOBGl.png
I am interested in the new version as well.
I am interested in the new version as well.
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
oh! only got the notification for this thread here- you dont have to refund me, i dont mind at all ^^
the new version looks lovely :O I'm for certain interested!
oh! only got the notification for this thread here- you dont have to refund me, i dont mind at all ^^
the new version looks lovely :O I'm for certain interested!
-Grave Keeper of the Infestation Cemetery-
-+8 Hours Head of the FR Clock-
-Call me Killjoy or Keeper! He/They/It-

plague_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajum2q.png
ay no need to refund it's chill :] the new version looks sick and ya'll know i'm buyin when it drops
ay no need to refund it's chill :] the new version looks sick and ya'll know i'm buyin when it drops
mOLa9Jl.png
I’d also be interested in this variant :)
I’d also be interested in this variant :)
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7