Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Brood Mother | Accent [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="MissTrinity" date="2022-10-24 05:58:44" ] @ScrimbloBimblo I'll save the last slot for you no worries! @Cayleth You'll be my last slot! You can pay through CR and thank you very much it means a lot to me~ [/quote] payment has been sent :D
MissTrinity wrote on 2022-10-24 05:58:44:
@ScrimbloBimblo I'll save the last slot for you no worries!
@Cayleth You'll be my last slot! You can pay through CR and thank you very much it means a lot to me~
payment has been sent :D
mOLa9Jl.png
@parasites sure! thank you~ just send it over cr when you can
@parasites sure! thank you~ just send it over cr when you can
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
@MissTrinity

It would be awesome if I could get a copy if there's still space! I'll send over payment soon! <3
@MissTrinity

It would be awesome if I could get a copy if there's still space! I'll send over payment soon! <3
JtVHhuF.gif
@tTrumpeteer there is still a slot and you may send it when you can
thank you!
@tTrumpeteer there is still a slot and you may send it when you can
thank you!
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
@MissTrinity Awesome! I just sent you the gems.
@MissTrinity Awesome! I just sent you the gems.
sdcOBGl.png
@Cayleth thank you! I'll be adding you to the list
@Cayleth thank you! I'll be adding you to the list
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
Since your request for pre-approval was denied in the problem thread:

I have a bunch of experience with skins and made a lot of mistakes in the past myself I learned from and checked out your accent.

1. It is definitely an accent and covers less than 30%. 21% in fact! So this is according to the rules.
2. You probably have to make the shadow a bit stronger, it is not really visible in the green parts. I added about 30% shadow and it looked fine.
3. Lines should be fine.

Take this advice with a grain of salt, I am sometimes surprised about what skins the team actually denies.

Another tip:

Just submit the accent for review as soon as you can. Most in here are experienced accent buyers and we know that there is sometimes a wait to be had because of denials that may happen. We can wait!
Since your request for pre-approval was denied in the problem thread:

I have a bunch of experience with skins and made a lot of mistakes in the past myself I learned from and checked out your accent.

1. It is definitely an accent and covers less than 30%. 21% in fact! So this is according to the rules.
2. You probably have to make the shadow a bit stronger, it is not really visible in the green parts. I added about 30% shadow and it looked fine.
3. Lines should be fine.

Take this advice with a grain of salt, I am sometimes surprised about what skins the team actually denies.

Another tip:

Just submit the accent for review as soon as you can. Most in here are experienced accent buyers and we know that there is sometimes a wait to be had because of denials that may happen. We can wait!
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
Could I be added to Brood Mother?
Could I be added to Brood Mother?
@Ayvaire Thank you! will be taking this advice for sure, and yea I thought the shadows were not as clear on the greens I'll add a bit more on it
I admit I am worried that the wait might frustrate a few people and me being new about this I don't know if I should have taken an earlier action
but thank you so much for the advice!
@Ayvaire Thank you! will be taking this advice for sure, and yea I thought the shadows were not as clear on the greens I'll add a bit more on it
I admit I am worried that the wait might frustrate a few people and me being new about this I don't know if I should have taken an earlier action
but thank you so much for the advice!
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
@Parnasse sure! I can add you once the cr is sent
thank you~
@Parnasse sure! I can add you once the cr is sent
thank you~
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7