Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Brood Mother | Accent [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Soft boops.
I got a last slot remaining and wont be printing anymore past then.
Soft boops.
I got a last slot remaining and wont be printing anymore past then.
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
Oh! If you still have a slot available could I grab one?
Oh! If you still have a slot available could I grab one?
-Grave Keeper of the Infestation Cemetery-
-+8 Hours Head of the FR Clock-
-Call me Killjoy or Keeper! He/They/It-

plague_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajum2q.png
@DeadShift sure! Just kindly send the payment through cr and I'll add you to the list
Thank you!
@DeadShift sure! Just kindly send the payment through cr and I'll add you to the list
Thank you!
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
@MissTrinity sure thing! A one way CR, or a two way CR?
@MissTrinity sure thing! A one way CR, or a two way CR?
-Grave Keeper of the Infestation Cemetery-
-+8 Hours Head of the FR Clock-
-Call me Killjoy or Keeper! He/They/It-

plague_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajum2q.png
@DeadShift one way please ^^ it will take me a few days to get my submission accepted
@DeadShift one way please ^^ it will take me a few days to get my submission accepted
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
Update
10/31/2022 Denied
Changes needed
The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. Flight Rising does not allow disturbing body imagery. Please remove the green drips over the dragon's leg that imply weeping or leaking body fluids before resubmitting.
Update
10/31/2022 Denied
Changes needed
The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. Flight Rising does not allow disturbing body imagery. Please remove the green drips over the dragon's leg that imply weeping or leaking body fluids before resubmitting.
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
[b]Update[/b] [i]10/31/2022[/i] Changes Made [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024366237624578139/1036678269816283216/thebroodmothernotbloodn2.png[/img] Before and After Changes - removed fluids - Original Lineart and Shadow Layers are now more darker [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024366237624578139/1036677921634537535/ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif[/img]
Update
10/31/2022
Changes Made
thebroodmothernotbloodn2.png
Before and After Changes
- removed fluids
- Original Lineart and Shadow Layers are now more darker
ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif
Signature.gif
YMPbu9R.png
thanks for keeping us updated :)
thanks for keeping us updated :)
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
@MissTrinity Thank you a lot for keeping us updated! I just put a dragon and the accent together and noticed, that there's still a small little bit of green on the leg. I don't know, if that will bother anyone, but I thought I'd let you know. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oLmTzM7.png[/img] I hope this is not coming off as rude or anything. I'm totally fine with it and can't wait to get it. I honestly find it a little silly that it was a problem in the first place. (LOOK AT HOW AMAZING THIS LOOKS BTW!)
@MissTrinity Thank you a lot for keeping us updated!

I just put a dragon and the accent together and noticed, that there's still a small little bit of green on the leg. I don't know, if that will bother anyone, but I thought I'd let you know.

oLmTzM7.png

I hope this is not coming off as rude or anything. I'm totally fine with it and can't wait to get it. I honestly find it a little silly that it was a problem in the first place.

(LOOK AT HOW AMAZING THIS LOOKS BTW!)
sdcOBGl.png
Does anyone know if op is okay? The accent has been added to the database two weeks ago but op seems to be inactive. I hope nothing happened to them.
Does anyone know if op is okay? The accent has been added to the database two weeks ago but op seems to be inactive. I hope nothing happened to them.
VX2x7ng.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7