Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Brood Mother | Accent [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MissTrinity I hope you're ok! No pressure with the skin, but I hope you're fine!
@MissTrinity I hope you're ok! No pressure with the skin, but I hope you're fine!
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
Hey Everyone!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience everyone I'm fine but this account got closed... its frustrating and very upsetting but I wont dive into the details because they could erase this.

So just updating everyone, I will be refunding the amount you've paid.. now I gotta work and save up for it since my gems are also on that account. I'm just very sorry that I disappointed most you. Thank you for the support though it did mean a lot to me.

Order List:
1. @Iminox Paid
2. @RandomCheese Paid
3. @MangoMegs Paid
4. @Fantia Paid
5. @Zhombi Paid
6. @doctorspiral Paid
7. @Ayvaire Paid & 8
9. @ScrimbloBimblo Paid
10. @Owari26 Paid
11. @parasites Paid
12. @tTrumpeteer Paid
13. @Cayleth Paid
14. @Parnasse Paid
15. @DeadShift Paid
Hey Everyone!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience everyone I'm fine but this account got closed... its frustrating and very upsetting but I wont dive into the details because they could erase this.

So just updating everyone, I will be refunding the amount you've paid.. now I gotta work and save up for it since my gems are also on that account. I'm just very sorry that I disappointed most you. Thank you for the support though it did mean a lot to me.

Order List:
1. @Iminox Paid
2. @RandomCheese Paid
3. @MangoMegs Paid
4. @Fantia Paid
5. @Zhombi Paid
6. @doctorspiral Paid
7. @Ayvaire Paid & 8
9. @ScrimbloBimblo Paid
10. @Owari26 Paid
11. @parasites Paid
12. @tTrumpeteer Paid
13. @Cayleth Paid
14. @Parnasse Paid
15. @DeadShift Paid
@MissTrinitea First of all, we're glad you're okay. We actually got worried something really bad could have happened. So it's good to see you're back! <3

I've read about the issue and was wondering if the staff couldn't send us the skin since it has already be printed? It would be sad if it was lost.
I think most of us would still like to get it.
@MissTrinitea First of all, we're glad you're okay. We actually got worried something really bad could have happened. So it's good to see you're back! <3

I've read about the issue and was wondering if the staff couldn't send us the skin since it has already be printed? It would be sad if it was lost.
I think most of us would still like to get it.
sdcOBGl.png
@Cayleth with the printed skin is in my account's locked inventory, they said it themselves they wont send any items over.
I requested it but even that it was shut down.
@Cayleth with the printed skin is in my account's locked inventory, they said it themselves they wont send any items over.
I requested it but even that it was shut down.
I can maybe send an alternate design.. but even that costs a bit much for me
so I'm just going to return the paid amounts out of pocket and try to recover all the play time on this new account
I can maybe send an alternate design.. but even that costs a bit much for me
so I'm just going to return the paid amounts out of pocket and try to recover all the play time on this new account
@misstrinitea You're not to blame for this, no need to refund me. I'm sorry.
@misstrinitea You're not to blame for this, no need to refund me. I'm sorry.
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
Yeah don’t refund me either, what happened to you was wrong <3
Yeah don’t refund me either, what happened to you was wrong <3
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
Please don't grind out gems on my behalf in the middle of December, I'm fine with no refund, take it easy.
Please don't grind out gems on my behalf in the middle of December, I'm fine with no refund, take it easy.
I'm sorry something like this happened to you! I also don't need a refund no worries~
I'm sorry something like this happened to you! I also don't need a refund no worries~
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I'm really lost for words thank you qwq
I'm still open to refunds for those that want it
But I'll try to make an alternate version for this design
I'm really lost for words thank you qwq
I'm still open to refunds for those that want it
But I'll try to make an alternate version for this design
1 2 3 4 5 6 7