Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Valaan tak v originale napisano xd
@Valaan tak v originale napisano xd
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

FR +10 | Di/Yasha | he/him | russian

(read name like Dee)

Looking for special date dragons

____3aqtcaM.png
@yascherritsa V kakom? 0_0
@yascherritsa V kakom? 0_0
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
Has anybody made a skin inspired by resins? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/93/14/c8/9314c8b3c97fcfc84f842cf18985f087--lichtenberg-figures-cheap-gifts.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_RPk08mndmY/hqdefault.jpg[/img] i think the transparency mixed with the light effects would be super cool B)
Has anybody made a skin inspired by resins?

9314c8b3c97fcfc84f842cf18985f087--lichtenberg-figures-cheap-gifts.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

i think the transparency mixed with the light effects would be super cool B)
underskrift-geo.png
@GimmeThemPrimals
Oh wow!! I really Hope That Voltaic Stormwings wins this.
@Anduins
OoOoOo Engage The Energy is amazing!! <3
This would be perfect for one of my dream dragons
@SairentoTsuki
ThunderRing is really awesome!
I could see this being VERY popular if it wins! <3
(And I hope it does)
@NeosiAxiom
I love your Lemon Battery Skin!
Uh this is an awesome idea! <3
And I love how it gives them 4 arms!
I currently don't have a dragon to fit this BUT
If it wins I will buy one just to fit this skin. XD
@GimmeThemPrimals
Oh wow!! I really Hope That Voltaic Stormwings wins this.
@Anduins
OoOoOo Engage The Energy is amazing!! <3
This would be perfect for one of my dream dragons
@SairentoTsuki
ThunderRing is really awesome!
I could see this being VERY popular if it wins! <3
(And I hope it does)
@NeosiAxiom
I love your Lemon Battery Skin!
Uh this is an awesome idea! <3
And I love how it gives them 4 arms!
I currently don't have a dragon to fit this BUT
If it wins I will buy one just to fit this skin. XD
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@RetroJackal such an awesome skin!! I love the mech/automata theme. I'll be buying 100 of these if it wins :D

@aearinn really simple but really cool! Love the direction you went with, really different to what I've seen so far

@EisigerElch so... Pretty... :O never thought I'd be in love with a thunder cloud

@Unfridgeable really cute! I feel like it would go with everything and anything!

@Nefertari0217 best skin so far imo! Like wow, I will be extremely disappointed if this one won't make it through :O
@RetroJackal such an awesome skin!! I love the mech/automata theme. I'll be buying 100 of these if it wins :D

@aearinn really simple but really cool! Love the direction you went with, really different to what I've seen so far

@EisigerElch so... Pretty... :O never thought I'd be in love with a thunder cloud

@Unfridgeable really cute! I feel like it would go with everything and anything!

@Nefertari0217 best skin so far imo! Like wow, I will be extremely disappointed if this one won't make it through :O
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
@TheAlmightySei omg,, <3 thank you
@TheAlmightySei omg,, <3 thank you
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@locallitporeon I wanted to say this is the first skin I've seen in a way that has as much neon contrast as I want in it! Took my breath away. I hope we get to see it

@Nefertari0217 Love yours!

@YaMaMagic This one is excellent! I like the headphones look to it

@locallitporeon I wanted to say this is the first skin I've seen in a way that has as much neon contrast as I want in it! Took my breath away. I hope we get to see it

@Nefertari0217 Love yours!

@YaMaMagic This one is excellent! I like the headphones look to it

2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
Maaan, as a mecha/robot fan (and someone whose main chars ARE mechs/robots), I need pretty much ALL OF THOSE mech skins!

Although unfortunately I'm always broke.

Not going to ping everyone because well...That's a lot of pings. xD But huge kudos to all those who made these skins! If you don't get chosen, I hope you release them and/or re-submit next year. :3

@sazanami I swear, Mechashrimp really made me scream "YES!" irl. I already know a char I could give that skin to after finding and buying a dragon (and yes, he's literally a shrimp).

@SilkenElk Proto-Type Gen1 is super awesome, and I love how the dragon's face was edited to look more robotic/computerized (is that even a word, lol?).

@RetroJackal Lightning Bug is amazing and it actually reminds me of another pet site, haha. These colors are the same color of a pet on another site. Love the armor and wings!

@RubieKanary Batteries Not Included is so GOOD, ahh! I wonder if it works with the Shard gene Gaos can have; I'd love to try it with my Digisona's dragon, and she has that gene.

@CoenubiaSeraph Both. I need both. That's all. (but especially the Imp one; Lord Xero demands it)
Maaan, as a mecha/robot fan (and someone whose main chars ARE mechs/robots), I need pretty much ALL OF THOSE mech skins!

Although unfortunately I'm always broke.

Not going to ping everyone because well...That's a lot of pings. xD But huge kudos to all those who made these skins! If you don't get chosen, I hope you release them and/or re-submit next year. :3

@sazanami I swear, Mechashrimp really made me scream "YES!" irl. I already know a char I could give that skin to after finding and buying a dragon (and yes, he's literally a shrimp).

@SilkenElk Proto-Type Gen1 is super awesome, and I love how the dragon's face was edited to look more robotic/computerized (is that even a word, lol?).

@RetroJackal Lightning Bug is amazing and it actually reminds me of another pet site, haha. These colors are the same color of a pet on another site. Love the armor and wings!

@RubieKanary Batteries Not Included is so GOOD, ahh! I wonder if it works with the Shard gene Gaos can have; I'd love to try it with my Digisona's dragon, and she has that gene.

@CoenubiaSeraph Both. I need both. That's all. (but especially the Imp one; Lord Xero demands it)
@Namulord

I'm glad you enjoy both my entries lol
I'm a big fan of mech type designs myself, especially on sites like this. Pushing what is a dragon to the limit, you know.

Let's see what the judging ultimately brings.
I may be willing to print both of them if I don't win and there is demand.
@Namulord

I'm glad you enjoy both my entries lol
I'm a big fan of mech type designs myself, especially on sites like this. Pushing what is a dragon to the limit, you know.

Let's see what the judging ultimately brings.
I may be willing to print both of them if I don't win and there is demand.
fWBFpSm.png
Nathan/21/He;They

Pink Enjoyer (Arcane)
VNeIe3q.png GHgbL9B.png Y6y6oCL.png
@Lilliannon

Your Accent "DATABASE IMPUTED" Is So Simple Yet So Eye Catching!
I can totally see this accent winning because it could fit so many different
aberrations and I think that will give you a REALLY good chance. <3
@Lilliannon

Your Accent "DATABASE IMPUTED" Is So Simple Yet So Eye Catching!
I can totally see this accent winning because it could fit so many different
aberrations and I think that will give you a REALLY good chance. <3
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7