Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@EisigerElch

Amazing entry! I am in love with Storm Prince! If it doesn't win could I please be added to the pinglist for print! <3
@EisigerElch

Amazing entry! I am in love with Storm Prince! If it doesn't win could I please be added to the pinglist for print! <3
fvyuXUi.png
@GimmeThemPrimals hey I think your accent might have problems for the lines/shadows? are they present, of the original art?
@GimmeThemPrimals hey I think your accent might have problems for the lines/shadows? are they present, of the original art?
ezgif.com-gif-maker_6.gif Can of worms accent! 69696390.png 6sl9IZQ.gif
@Draconispletora I didn’t show lines and shadows on the big preview image but trust me they’re there on judging size
@Draconispletora I didn’t show lines and shadows on the big preview image but trust me they’re there on judging size
[monotone screaming]
@GimmeThemPrimals Oh yeah I see em! insert here the ok hand emoji for like 3 times good luck for the entry !
@GimmeThemPrimals Oh yeah I see em! insert here the ok hand emoji for like 3 times good luck for the entry !
ezgif.com-gif-maker_6.gif Can of worms accent! 69696390.png 6sl9IZQ.gif
My skin is bad compared to everyone elses aldjksicbslcjdpsb
My skin is bad compared to everyone elses aldjksicbslcjdpsb
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
@sazanami
I say this where all these are positives: your shrimp skin is so weird and baffling and I can't stop looking at it. What even is it for? How do you dress with that thing? I am utterly enamored. What a wonderfully baffling accent you made
@sazanami
I say this where all these are positives: your shrimp skin is so weird and baffling and I can't stop looking at it. What even is it for? How do you dress with that thing? I am utterly enamored. What a wonderfully baffling accent you made
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz shrimp :)
@Xaz shrimp :)
Illustration24.png
@Ceruleanfire

Hey, if your beautiful skincent does not win the contest, might you ping me incase you intend to sell copies? :)
@Ceruleanfire

Hey, if your beautiful skincent does not win the contest, might you ping me incase you intend to sell copies? :)
rI2B9a8.png
@Ceruleanfire I love that - looks amazing!
@Ceruleanfire I love that - looks amazing!
I have only one question to @yascherritsa: Pochemy bukva ya napisana v obratnyuy storony kak R v kopia? Eto bag or fitcha? XD[emoji=aberration laughing size=1]
I have only one question to @yascherritsa: Pochemy bukva ya napisana v obratnyuy storony kak R v kopia? Eto bag or fitcha? XD
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7