Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Phenri Hi! I absolutely love Electric Assassin and I'd 100% be interested if you print them! Thank you so much.

@JavaMP F0X is so unique, I'm in love!! Definitely one of my favourite entries so far. I'll be cheering you on :D

@aearinn Conductant cacti is such a cool concept! I really love what you did, especially with the legs, neck and tail :0

@sazanami Mechashrimp is honestly something else. Absolutely stunning. The colours you used look perfect! I would be interested if you print it!
@Phenri Hi! I absolutely love Electric Assassin and I'd 100% be interested if you print them! Thank you so much.

@JavaMP F0X is so unique, I'm in love!! Definitely one of my favourite entries so far. I'll be cheering you on :D

@aearinn Conductant cacti is such a cool concept! I really love what you did, especially with the legs, neck and tail :0

@sazanami Mechashrimp is honestly something else. Absolutely stunning. The colours you used look perfect! I would be interested if you print it!
PhjShg5.gif
Bb9XFYa.png7A7cEAI.png
@OnyxTheSnitsune [quote ] I don't know if this loaded or not, but here's my submission entry: https://cvws.icloud-content.com/B/ASINrijPE1mtzjwJCYl_Qhkk2P9gAfvTx0sjJm9FYyG9ylFkayZhhtRQ/Female_Pearlcatcher_Accent%3B_Lightning_Dreams.jpg?o=AoeCbb46Hpy06ieW2qb-TAv8PEbNFZmXUIjimyhqkYJI&v=1&x=3&a=CAogmXPGxYTLxxhdKyUHhLHb5rAQci2AgG2eZCW1tDvTr74SbxDHwaPgnTAYx57_4Z0wIgEAUgQk2P9gWgRhhtRQaify5fH98Je98vwQ_BVRKrP6b3T0Mrli0U48yVjhLcVqa3XxbGJKzaByJ9A-k9gg-ob1d0vnCS2S6FQSiS1HrEBlC8opyLrtxwrKHSmHuAAWSg&e=1657257578&fl=&r=c98dd822-6002-4050-94d4-3c970c1aeb08-1&k=nvxuGAS0CmWBebWFE0CgjA&ckc=com.apple.clouddocs&ckz=com.apple.CloudDocs&p=64&s=CqSby6I1d26gwLxfJjxP5K7bAZU&cd=i Well, it doesn’t show the image, but if you click the link it should direct you to the image. I don’t know how to do this, because I’ve never done this before. Sorry! [/quote] There seem to be several issues here. a) To insert an image, you need to use the ‘img’ tag. You can use the tree icon in the posting box to do that for you. b) You need to reference the actual image file, with a link ending in eg .png or .jpg - the link you’ve used doesn’t do that. c) When I click on your link, I get an empty page with an empty image box. This may mean that other people don’t have access to the file space you’re using. You can solve that by uploading the image to an image hosting site such as imgur. Good luck!
@OnyxTheSnitsune

There seem to be several issues here.

a) To insert an image, you need to use the ‘img’ tag. You can use the tree icon in the posting box to do that for you.
b) You need to reference the actual image file, with a link ending in eg .png or .jpg - the link you’ve used doesn’t do that.
c) When I click on your link, I get an empty page with an empty image box. This may mean that other people don’t have access to the file space you’re using. You can solve that by uploading the image to an image hosting site such as imgur.

Good luck!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[quote name="ceiswyn" date="2022-07-07 22:39:56" ] @OnyxTheSnitsune [quote ] I don't know if this loaded or not, but here's my submission entry: https://cvws.icloud-content.com/B/ASINrijPE1mtzjwJCYl_Qhkk2P9gAfvTx0sjJm9FYyG9ylFkayZhhtRQ/Female_Pearlcatcher_Accent%3B_Lightning_Dreams.jpg?o=AoeCbb46Hpy06ieW2qb-TAv8PEbNFZmXUIjimyhqkYJI&v=1&x=3&a=CAogmXPGxYTLxxhdKyUHhLHb5rAQci2AgG2eZCW1tDvTr74SbxDHwaPgnTAYx57_4Z0wIgEAUgQk2P9gWgRhhtRQaify5fH98Je98vwQ_BVRKrP6b3T0Mrli0U48yVjhLcVqa3XxbGJKzaByJ9A-k9gg-ob1d0vnCS2S6FQSiS1HrEBlC8opyLrtxwrKHSmHuAAWSg&e=1657257578&fl=&r=c98dd822-6002-4050-94d4-3c970c1aeb08-1&k=nvxuGAS0CmWBebWFE0CgjA&ckc=com.apple.clouddocs&ckz=com.apple.CloudDocs&p=64&s=CqSby6I1d26gwLxfJjxP5K7bAZU&cd=i Well, it doesn’t show the image, but if you click the link it should direct you to the image. I don’t know how to do this, because I’ve never done this before. Sorry! [/quote] There seem to be several issues here. a) To insert an image, you need to use the ‘img’ tag. You can use the tree icon in the posting box to do that for you. b) You need to reference the actual image file, with a link ending in eg .png or .jpg - the link you’ve used doesn’t do that. c) When I click on your link, I get an empty page with an empty image box. This may mean that other people don’t have access to the file space you’re using. You can solve that by uploading the image to an image hosting site such as imgur. Good luck! [/quote] To add onto this, I recommend going to imgur.com and either create an account (to keep track of your uploads) or simply upload your image without an account. You can actually copy the exact code you need from there by clicking on the [...] menu near/on the image, click on "get share links" and copy the code that is labeled "BBcode (forums)" hope that helps edit: it seems the link you posted includes the filename as a .jpg and for your entry to be counted, it needs to be a 350x350 transparent .png!
ceiswyn wrote on 2022-07-07 22:39:56:
@OnyxTheSnitsune

There seem to be several issues here.

a) To insert an image, you need to use the ‘img’ tag. You can use the tree icon in the posting box to do that for you.
b) You need to reference the actual image file, with a link ending in eg .png or .jpg - the link you’ve used doesn’t do that.
c) When I click on your link, I get an empty page with an empty image box. This may mean that other people don’t have access to the file space you’re using. You can solve that by uploading the image to an image hosting site such as imgur.

Good luck!

To add onto this, I recommend going to imgur.com and either create an account (to keep track of your uploads) or simply upload your image without an account. You can actually copy the exact code you need from there by clicking on the [...] menu near/on the image, click on "get share links" and copy the code that is labeled "BBcode (forums)"

hope that helps

edit: it seems the link you posted includes the filename as a .jpg and for your entry to be counted, it needs to be a 350x350 transparent .png!
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
@daineger

Thanks so much! I tried to design it around the apparel because a lot of my nocs end up not being able to wear both fest apparel and skins (and nocs are hard enough to dress already, oops). Glad you like it!
@daineger

Thanks so much! I tried to design it around the apparel because a lot of my nocs end up not being able to wear both fest apparel and skins (and nocs are hard enough to dress already, oops). Glad you like it!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Good luck!![emoji=nocturne love size=1][emoji=imperial love size=1][emoji=aberration love size=1] @MythicalViper goldensparc glamour is perfection! Classy and goes with so much of the current fest apperal! @EisigerElch Oh my gosh! An entry that isn't just lightning, but an imposing storm front. Seriously beautiful!! @SairentoTsuki thunder ring is stellar! It reminds me of reanimation, or sci-fi teleporter. The tilted rings are magnificent, and the color choice goes well with so many Aberation designs.

Good luck!!

@MythicalViper
goldensparc glamour is perfection! Classy and goes with so much of the current fest apperal!

@EisigerElch

Oh my gosh! An entry that isn't just lightning, but an imposing storm front. Seriously beautiful!!

@SairentoTsuki thunder ring is stellar! It reminds me of reanimation, or sci-fi teleporter. The tilted rings are magnificent, and the color choice goes well with so many Aberation designs.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
There are a lot of awesome entries this time — I'm really looking forward to seeing what's next!

As a side note, I had way too much fun drawing cacti. :)
There are a lot of awesome entries this time — I'm really looking forward to seeing what's next!

As a side note, I had way too much fun drawing cacti. :)
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
@EisigerElch
Your entry for Thundercrack is amazing!! I wish you the best of luck!!
And if it does not win and you decide to print anyway, I would love a ping.
@EisigerElch
Your entry for Thundercrack is amazing!! I wish you the best of luck!!
And if it does not win and you decide to print anyway, I would love a ping.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@MythicalViper
You have, again, made a ridgeback skin I really love. And I don't typically like ridgebacks.
@MythicalViper
You have, again, made a ridgeback skin I really love. And I don't typically like ridgebacks.
@MythicalViper

Oh my goodness, I need goldensparc glamour for my lightning rep! Fantastic work, please ping me if you print :3
@MythicalViper

Oh my goodness, I need goldensparc glamour for my lightning rep! Fantastic work, please ping me if you print :3
15862739.png
@AtticaIonia thank you so much [emoji=coatl happy size=1] im super glad you like it!!!
@AtticaIonia thank you so much im super glad you like it!!!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

1 2 3 4 5 6 7