Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@SilkenElk aaa thank you for the kind words!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@SilkenElk
aaa thank you for the kind words!!
I love Cross the White Waves veryyyyyyy much!!! What a perfect skin![emoji=firework size=1]
I love Cross the White Waves veryyyyyyy much!!!
What a perfect skin!
Here's what I'm working on currently... hope to finish it up soon :) Shrimp Colors [img]https://i.imgur.com/167plEV.jpg[/img]
Here's what I'm working on currently... hope to finish it up soon :)

Shrimp Colors
167plEV.jpg
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
@Koobi Your submission is so, so pretty! Best of luck ^^
@Koobi Your submission is so, so pretty! Best of luck ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
@brightmyth , @Ambulocetus , @Insani , @Hazeledpoppy and @eearz I am in LOVE, please do contact me if these beauties don't make it in cause I would absolutely die for a print!

Everyone's submissions are looking amazing! <3 Can't wait to see more
@brightmyth , @Ambulocetus , @Insani , @Hazeledpoppy and @eearz I am in LOVE, please do contact me if these beauties don't make it in cause I would absolutely die for a print!

Everyone's submissions are looking amazing! <3 Can't wait to see more
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
The name chicken tenders made me giggle, the skin is AMAZING and I was absolutely blown away by how pretty it was!
The name chicken tenders made me giggle, the skin is AMAZING and I was absolutely blown away by how pretty it was!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@eearz
Every year I hope your skin wins, but I know it never will with a joke name like that. What is even the point of the naming scheme? I think you'll have a better chance of it getting accepted with a slightly more water-themed name.
@eearz
Every year I hope your skin wins, but I know it never will with a joke name like that. What is even the point of the naming scheme? I think you'll have a better chance of it getting accepted with a slightly more water-themed name.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Xaotician Bloop is so cute! :D
@Xaotician Bloop is so cute! :D
@Ambulocetus I am blown away by how much I like this imp skin, and I usually don't like lady imp skins at all. This takes the cake. @brightmyth I hope you veil entry wins!! I'd love to slap it on one of mine. @MythicalViper STRIKING coatl skin!!? Waaanntt @TomSwifty I really like the cutesy vibe. I would appreciate having more options like your entry to use, kudos! @Hazeledpoppy [emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1] so cool to see a matched pair like that?????????? How fantastic that would be to have in my lair WOW. These are incredible. I like how they change the look of the dragon, without entirely covering them.
@Ambulocetus I am blown away by how much I like this imp skin, and I usually don't like lady imp skins at all. This takes the cake.

@brightmyth I hope you veil entry wins!! I'd love to slap it on one of mine.

@MythicalViper STRIKING coatl skin!!? Waaanntt

@TomSwifty I really like the cutesy vibe. I would appreciate having more options like your entry to use, kudos!

@Hazeledpoppy so cool to see a matched pair like that?????????? How fantastic that would be to have in my lair WOW. These are incredible. I like how they change the look of the dragon, without entirely covering them.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@Curoi @LunamFlore @theodericc
Ohhh thank youuuuu for liking my skin!!!! I really appreciate that! <3
@Curoi @LunamFlore @theodericc
Ohhh thank youuuuu for liking my skin!!!! I really appreciate that! <3
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18