Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[quote name="Hazeledpoppy" date="2022-04-12 21:29:46" ] If staff truly does Not Like The Name, they change it. (Ribbon Breeze, for example, was entered under a different and understandably changed name, “this blows”.)[/quote] Still mad about that tbh :T I thought it was a perfect name, too.
Hazeledpoppy wrote on 2022-04-12 21:29:46:
If staff truly does Not Like The Name, they change it. (Ribbon Breeze, for example, was entered under a different and understandably changed name, “this blows”.)

Still mad about that tbh :T
I thought it was a perfect name, too.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@scud
I love your aberration accent! If it doesn't win, could you ping me if you plan to print it?
@scud
I love your aberration accent! If it doesn't win, could you ping me if you plan to print it?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@DeathSpecter

Within the Kelp looks fantastic!!!! The mosasaur skeleton is so well done it's gorgeous!!! I hope it does well, wishing you the best of luck!!!!
@DeathSpecter

Within the Kelp looks fantastic!!!! The mosasaur skeleton is so well done it's gorgeous!!! I hope it does well, wishing you the best of luck!!!!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@Scud

heya, i adore your aberration entry!! if there's any chance that you'd print it if it doesn't win, i'd love a ping :)
@Scud

heya, i adore your aberration entry!! if there's any chance that you'd print it if it doesn't win, i'd love a ping :)
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Forward Yo, that WIP for your Pearlcatcher skin looks really good. I feel like I'd use it a lot. :O

I'd love a ping if you print it (in the case it doesn't make it in time or just doesn't win)!
@Forward Yo, that WIP for your Pearlcatcher skin looks really good. I feel like I'd use it a lot. :O

I'd love a ping if you print it (in the case it doesn't make it in time or just doesn't win)!
x72ysXo.png
@scud I'm in love with your piratey Aberration accent - I hope it gets a spot! Fingers firmly crossed here! If not, and you decide to print it, I would love a ping so I can get a copy! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=pirate hat size=1]
@scud I'm in love with your piratey Aberration accent - I hope it gets a spot! Fingers firmly crossed here!

If not, and you decide to print it, I would love a ping so I can get a copy!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[quote name="StarDay" date="2022-04-13 06:57:11" ] @Forward Yo, that WIP for your Pearlcatcher skin looks really good. I feel like I'd use it a lot. :O I'd love a ping if you print it (in the case it doesn't make it in time or just doesn't win)! [/quote] thank you! I've been playing with the colours and stuff! I'm almost done just gotta make the previews I would have to walk through the printing process though, never did it before
StarDay wrote on 2022-04-13 06:57:11:

thank you! I've been playing with the colours and stuff! I'm almost done just gotta make the previews

I would have to walk through the printing process though, never did it before
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

@scud and @GluSniffr Your Aberration skins are amazing!!! Good luck! =D
@scud and @GluSniffr Your Aberration skins are amazing!!! Good luck! =D
y9KNddP.png
goldfish fancier is adorable i love it!
goldfish fancier is adorable i love it!