Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2022 Discussion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[quote name="@librariesrpunk" date="2022-04-23 16:06:48" ] @/DeathSpecter - Within the Kelp - Imp M - This skeletal monster is the right mix of spooky and appealing! I love the sort of "mane" on the skeleton made out of kelp, and I think this guy has a lot of potential. Good luck! [/quote] Thanks! It's a Mosasaur fossil, which was very fun to draw :)
@librariesrpunk wrote on 2022-04-23 16:06:48:
@/DeathSpecter - Within the Kelp - Imp M - This skeletal monster is the right mix of spooky and appealing! I love the sort of "mane" on the skeleton made out of kelp, and I think this guy has a lot of potential. Good luck!

Thanks! It's a Mosasaur fossil, which was very fun to draw :)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@Hraesvelgrr thank you!!! I'll be sure to ping you c:
@Hraesvelgrr thank you!!! I'll be sure to ping you c:
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Hraesvelgrr

Thanks so much! I doubt I'll end up printing it because I. I'm just nervous about the logistics of setting up a skin shop or whatever. Hard to know what to price things at and I worry I'll end up dropping off the responsibility, you know? But I've been getting more and more interest in my work trickling in, and it's kind of nice to see ;^^
@Hraesvelgrr

Thanks so much! I doubt I'll end up printing it because I. I'm just nervous about the logistics of setting up a skin shop or whatever. Hard to know what to price things at and I worry I'll end up dropping off the responsibility, you know? But I've been getting more and more interest in my work trickling in, and it's kind of nice to see ;^^
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
If you guys decide to print your entries, I'd love to be pinged/nudged, please!

@Havic Golden Ratio

@eearz Chicken Tenders

@DeathSpecter Within the Kelp

@scud the way out is through

@Venatori Shimmerwave

@Straka The Beast Below or Reef in Bloom

@UglyPeacock Coral Hunter
If you guys decide to print your entries, I'd love to be pinged/nudged, please!

@Havic Golden Ratio

@eearz Chicken Tenders

@DeathSpecter Within the Kelp

@scud the way out is through

@Venatori Shimmerwave

@Straka The Beast Below or Reef in Bloom

@UglyPeacock Coral Hunter
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@librariesrpunk thank you! ^^
@librariesrpunk thank you! ^^
@scud @LordBlastu @Rhapsodus @Tytoz (for Pearls of Plenty) @Thanatomorphose

Hello! If you decide to print your entries please add me to the print pinglist <3 Thank you!!

@scud @LordBlastu @Rhapsodus @Tytoz (for Pearls of Plenty) @Thanatomorphose

Hello! If you decide to print your entries please add me to the print pinglist <3 Thank you!!

79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Hello!

@Arkenrall @TomSwifty @Havic @Insani @Hazeledpoppy @LordBlastu

Can you all let me know if you are planning to print/sell your rejected submissions? I love them so much and I'd be interested for a slot!
Hello!

@Arkenrall @TomSwifty @Havic @Insani @Hazeledpoppy @LordBlastu

Can you all let me know if you are planning to print/sell your rejected submissions? I love them so much and I'd be interested for a slot!
rI2B9a8.png
@CeriothOfCinders
I'm happy to see your interest! I was going to make a post about it later, but if you'd like you can add yourself to the slots here ^u^
@CeriothOfCinders
I'm happy to see your interest! I was going to make a post about it later, but if you'd like you can add yourself to the slots here ^u^
@librariesrpunk Thank you very much for your kind words!!! :P
To be honest, I didn't expect I will see it appear in MP when I wake up. ;v;
@librariesrpunk Thank you very much for your kind words!!! :P
To be honest, I didn't expect I will see it appear in MP when I wake up. ;v;
LDZ7aM6.png
@Hraesvelgrr Thank you!! I've never printed any accents before and I don't really have the funds to buy blueprints, but I'll keep you in mind if I do print it ^^'
@Hraesvelgrr Thank you!! I've never printed any accents before and I don't really have the funds to buy blueprints, but I'll keep you in mind if I do print it ^^'
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18