Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chaos Creations ~RoR Rejects~
1 2 3 4 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HarDoFK.png[/img][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3069343/1#post_49353493][i]Pre-Orders[/i][/url] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]In-Stock[/i][/url] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Catalog[/i][/url]- [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Customs[/i][/url] - [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EYc0fPUgCZbZ61XWnliL2yFDwJY1Df0AQviFKGwAl_4/edit?usp=sharing][i]Pinglist[/i][/url][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][u][b][color=#1F7708][size=7]WELCOME TO CHAOS CREATIONS![/size][/color][/b][/u][/center] [center][b]Hey there folks! My name is Harley and this is my shop! I'm rather new to the whole skin making business so this is a bit of a new experience to me so bare with me as I navigate this whole process! My main aesthetic is a lot of creepy stuff and horror inspiration but I also love pastels and fun cute stuff. The main body of work present in this shop will likely be more of the former, especially stuff inspired by the plague flight! [/b][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][u][b][size=5]General Info[/size][/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*] Accents will go for around 450g-500g and skins at 800g-850g depending on how complex they are. [*]Mixed payments are accepted! The ratio is 1g-1000t [*]Customs will be accepted. Feel free to ping me here and we can further discuss through PMs. They will typically go for 800g+blueprint for and accent and 1000g+blueprint for a skin(with a possible deduction for a skincent) Prices may differ based on complexity. [*]Recolours are 300-500g + blueprint, once again depending on complexity. [*]I will be using private auctions. [*]Expired PAs will be listed on AH [*]Most skins will be retired after a certain amount of time with a few being shelved with the possibility of a re run. [*]You are allowed to resell my skins but consider not pumping up the price for more than you bought it. [/LIST] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][u][b][color=#2DD601][size=6]I AM SUBBED BUT FEEL FREE TO PING[/size][/color][/b][/u] [/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][u][b][color=#2DD601][size=5]General Updates[/size][/color][/b][/u] [/center] [center][b][i]I have a potential next run in the wip stage![/i][/b] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NVJWQeL.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][i]It will have two alt colours and is an accent! I am also still working on another plague based wip that will be called Mothers Love! I hope to have it done within the next couple weeks! I will put out a ping once both of these batches are ready to go out to print![/i][/b][/center]

HarDoFK.png

WELCOME TO CHAOS CREATIONS!
Hey there folks! My name is Harley and this is my shop! I'm rather new to the whole skin making business so this is a bit of a new experience to me so bare with me as I navigate this whole process!

My main aesthetic is a lot of creepy stuff and horror inspiration but I also love pastels and fun cute stuff. The main body of work present in this shop will likely be more of the former, especially stuff inspired by the plague flight!

General Info
  • Accents will go for around 450g-500g and skins at 800g-850g depending on how complex they are.
  • Mixed payments are accepted! The ratio is 1g-1000t
  • Customs will be accepted. Feel free to ping me here and we can further discuss through PMs. They will typically go for 800g+blueprint for and accent and 1000g+blueprint for a skin(with a possible deduction for a skincent) Prices may differ based on complexity.
  • Recolours are 300-500g + blueprint, once again depending on complexity.
  • I will be using private auctions.
  • Expired PAs will be listed on AH
  • Most skins will be retired after a certain amount of time with a few being shelved with the possibility of a re run.
  • You are allowed to resell my skins but consider not pumping up the price for more than you bought it.

I AM SUBBED
BUT FEEL FREE TO PING

General Updates
I have a potential next run in the wip stage!
NVJWQeL.jpg
It will have two alt colours and is an accent! I am also still working on another plague based wip that will be called Mothers Love! I hope to have it done within the next couple weeks! I will put out a ping once both of these batches are ready to go out to print!
HzBHeAi.png
https://i.imgur.com/HarDoFK.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][i]Pre-Orders[/i] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]In-Stock[/i][/url] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Catalog[/i][/url]- [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Customs[/i][/url] - [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EYc0fPUgCZbZ61XWnliL2yFDwJY1Df0AQviFKGwAl_4/edit?usp=sharing][i]Pinglist[/i][/url][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br][b]This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:[/b][br]Spiral M, Accent, festival, body horror, creepy/horror, plague flight, trypophobia/holes[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Wildclaw F, Accent, festival, bones/skeleton, plague flight[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @ljusclara @anrei @Naakka @Iniga @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @starsystems @Herumi @Mycologist @penantiomers @Kardi @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ondore @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Vesperupus @Renoki @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Velsim @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @taipantigress @Gibby @Uitwaaien @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @Bluetadamore @Veevi @KameTurtle @Redsparrow @FWD @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @Noxeryrs @Narif @wobbitt @Lynn1 @BladesFire @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @aecasia @bubbie @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @JackSpicer @Essynkardi @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Synzia @Mookzilla @Athexreh @moosesushi @sketchersocks @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @christina @Catmashiin @Rinibun @Deva @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Shian @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Ultima @Icystorm @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Nashawryn @TribalDragon @Luunai @Penryn @mus @haxure @Cindercate @wintercovers @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Disanxian @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @copiousPeplom @Toxiee @Raire @necrophades @rubyredtan @HayBau @TeaRex @Godspeed @veevi @Nuriya @MightyVildaTilda @Lynchly @Cherubim @Monchii @Shishiru @Geowlett @WDGaster @Runi @Septicaemic @Isidora @Allocen @arian @BlackMistress @RRHepburn @Airaly @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @dr090909 @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Speedythecat @MadDucks @BrandendDraak @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @eriophora @Shougoney @Zayev @Nukleer @Tigenki @Rayzor @Giarella @Nimphy @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Snipe @TangleFeather @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @Oara @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @Lupinus @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Moonlace @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @nemodave @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Thesby @SerpentRose @Sonora @IveRios @Avenitus @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Oleandre @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Failuresaurus @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Dross @Valolaire @Sagittarium @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Sharkbutt @brdey @ruirea @Nikki @Rest @ToxicE @Syceris @QueenAlais @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Lichtdrache @bunnyfork @redfloon @MadaMada @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @despoinai @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @yum @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Rocobird @Oodie @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Apothecaria @Myndris @Journey @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @NoodleMomma @ideunatty @Holi @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @roiben @JesterGurl @Yagine @Felisaries @SaintMotel @bitmap @nm8426 @Raptora @Reefknot @Peyp @suncodex @Nabesima @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Viverridae @Artichoke @pretend @deep @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Nirwana @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Kayweather @NameChange851 @auroshen @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @vetra @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @vassily @Mupfel @Ender080 @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Reptilia @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @Elody @OrphanBlack @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @beanutbutter @necromancing @quatervois @JWayland @alyblaith @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Swanee @Rafaru @Desolation @Artorias @X3X @foreboding @SilverQuark @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @Gannet @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Damindra @caedis @Verruciformis @TheClassCalico @Sanati @dandyfrau @KingHarry @Eiyora @Lukee @Sienne @RationalParanoia @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @puucari @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @illusolite @Kobugi @Kryptica @scarletskyz @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @stakataka @BlackandTan @Vialheart @macrobiiology @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Antigen @snberry @ribbonz @Kaldwin @MildChameleon @End3rStorm @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @profligate @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @Blod @XJSX @xjsx @Pandonkey @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @Fujo @Lokke @LavenderAmethyst @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @Eidos @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @sunnyVista @equive @crowworm @Cherrytree1222 @Archfiend @606 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @moltensapphires @Spark @paxx @sisyo @RoyalLudroth @Garados @ScarredLightning @DiesIrae @ChaosSama @Nakitra @BillyRuffian @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @klee @Kerneleq @Rairudiseu @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @succulents @Scarheart99789 @Acheri @Gompytje @Cantata @Adriel @Hmm @Murakali @Banhi @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Kisk @Vendetta @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @thace @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @ArtofSocrates @Endyr @GoldStar @boredzoi @doniider @InfectedContent @axololtl @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @balthy @Oxy @Maeva @Dracowolf @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @Mysthia @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @Silverpelt60 @squishypeachy @big @Nei @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Cerion @lemecrazy @pooses @Chlorr @Iniimical @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @titian @Sealterbloind @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Noll @GhostChateau @Flanoir @Kom @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @BloodAlphaess @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @johan @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @aliciawonderland @Verosa @despairpods @Skippyjimjams @Ozma @putrefaction @Ichorous @Joywing @DarkwingDove @Lusinga @Mir @Garizard @pigeonz @fuzzysherbet @Graffinn @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Massif @RingsofSaturn @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Aerites @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @faebeats @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @chetungwan @Pyrozod @XCOM @TamneSenke @Phantasmal @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @Cavatica @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @Gaston @Shpee @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Bloodwyrm @lyttlekytten @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @mojave @GlaxusPlaxus @AcretoSorien @mega1omaniacal @M42 @Aisuryu @Peafowl @Cacophony @Taarnfalk @hellieace @Solinary @TsarinaTorment @Swerver @Adabat @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Voronok @Fin72 @TheMorningStar01 @Lokey @drool @Atsumi @dadminkestler @Blubell @StannyWolfie @hat17 @thatwhatthing @cloudfilledskies @Sheta @Killunia @Altassar @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Doomslayer @suu @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @KiteM @kkertas @pouchipouchi @Demagogue @Merennis @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @Turquai @Amayai @Grune @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Aica @Denutena @say10 @Contaminate @toadie @pouchipoichi @nephelle @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Tinble @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Hnai @Lurkingbullfox @eldrvtch @Snoops @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @FoxyPlant @Riddance @mPhish @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @Gwythaint @kyaniite @Rubaiyat @Shyia @sheppo @TypeFull @gaycaesar @GreenAtlas @FeatherFace @disquiet @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @Farron @Sucrose @coldcult @smolelf @Jhortanas @Silvershadow666 @Nuthatch @RavenHaywire @Kylaila @Coward @sifenke @OblivionStriker @ale @Naught @TheFortissima @wurple @hamburgers123 @137 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @decays @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Paganism @Butcherbaby @callerunknown @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @addams @Vinyamar @Dakkokki @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @Kilwin @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @diTitania @Necralisk @Cirrostratus @Missed @Scent @ruijuun @Rifter @RealityMask @Xenokiin @yik @emeritus @KreepyKrawlies @World @Phay @Iceluoxue @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Drymm @Kitty4801 @friendlycoffee @Golurk @Cats @LavaKitto @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Yiku @Outpost @Obituary @b0mbyx @endlessstation @hinatot @Shidoo @NAKoo @crogge @elysifish @Dabble @frogguts @Doughnut @helsy @miitopia @Shap @Randodemon @GiantLizard @davietoowavey @a030095275 @TheRookGryphon @Are @Windowz @sinclairvoyant @DrakoTheDragon @Fenixinka @redleader @Quantum @evidence @mithrail @FreyaShadow @Cloneraid @xxHenry1025xx @willowthewispvd @Sarcoline @SlappyHappy @copiouscrawdadz @arsenicxx @GhostBrimstone @ilan @exp @oof @SolitarySphynx @Diancie @Miasmas @Peachie @Formenos @Minnowbutt @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @rauv @QueenNothing @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @weffle @Euthymia @Raxty @SaltyGhost @dads @Nilock @ulvesang @dragonpals @Saraceaser @pacem @Sanrios @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @Apology @Stellunas @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @PearlyPeaks @RolandMiller @churchill @Snallygaster @Vivarium @alastrcs @ItMeansHope @TacoTequila @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @WindChimes @NaoNao @asolrock @Faunaflor @ShallWeDance @Reithya @Stormvale @AngelSami @Meii @Dragongirl00100 @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @marshsiren @LKF @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @scolopendromorph @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @assiduendo @HalfPintVerdance @Orphism @marchpanes @robouiop @Askesis @JavaMP @Blackeyed @Illidari @thefluffypuppy @Glum @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @TeenyTK @Maleficus @Fluttering @ProbablySkeletor @DoomedIdeas @Spooce @maybels @kyruiz @InTheDarke @ElectricAngels @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @enby @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Felwinter @Beruga @haIIow @leukristic @Aevios @Yelloweye @SpookyPuptarts @Suntouched @Kodar @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Inkfrog @Realcottoncat @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Crownings @KimMyack @Nayolah @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Amika @Zavijava @dmoney @nebulastep @HoIIow @BirdWings @sleepyflower @Artefact @Barok @Falgardien @Susurrar @xylocopa @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @mrgbmommy @Cherenkov @jinu @Paleozoic @nineofsin @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @Gulo @Azureus @3ctoplasm @sternum @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @mabon @furo @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @BlazeBlue @9th @xianvar @pori @munchea @Biohazards @Skelisteri @Nihilus @dawnwyrm @Valmue @SpearTheDemon @lumihime @Venusian @Viscere @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @sowilo @monstergf @Sinnouk @W0lfBait @Luminamorte @Halflight @Skelestial @paladinpass @evilpassing @karrion @Pestilential @swordblush @BlackDiamond13 @Starbunnies @Bluedragon819 @ufology @Aemort @NobleRot @broadwaypaisano @simplyNefarious @windowsXP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @Blackstar1981 @Rabid @DeadShift @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Flora @Ambitious @Krok @LABS107 @Hydrocity @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @RahgolDok @airport @milkchai @insight89x @Metus @Woollybat @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @FireflyRhapsody @Fadeela @TheDwarfQueen @sinha27 @BurntEmber @Grimbone @reliquiaen @Serpede @captaincaiti @Ganymede @Tangaroa @ToasteredToast @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Masumi @Candace @Juni @synnful @Aeronaught @shimmeringxolo @Malatise @hayum @Safaris @Hawkfeather @thecatsred @Dragondrop @MusicalMaladies @Bunnykins @Lemonsinasoup @Zyanith @Harribel @Raiona @Oszs @Astale @Ellowen @Erendira @Cytosine @Izurude @OwlFeather @Leaflet @Infectionary @everynne @kush @cloudnine @artangcls @Cirruss @wtf @Valentina @CynicalOwl @Obscaenus @rethi @Pained @sorai @Betta @Elunai @Lykos @Jadee @Vader @RJWolf @heiheidamowang @anhbon921 @MollyMerula @EaterOFPie @wingedRenegade @casanovasAnchor @Splattershot @Ysdaar @nightmischief @SilverFoxDemon @Kihyun @Bhaskara @vely @BloodyBunny @amberwing @PixelofHealth @Pieeee @TarmonSuravye @Prelude @Mima @NadopT @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @BandedLake @witchcrafted @Panopticon @Semirhage @Brea @Lyka @Okacuine @Featherly @BloodSentry @Pseudoscience @rocketgrunt @Temreki @Noirist @Effervessa @HermitCrab @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Vengrisonne @Ythequeris @Saraku @Cethosia @gemgem @astroprojection @Tempestris @kidotsubomi @Renarin @potestas @Lallie @Bekuno @loststarship @Tuatara @Scuzz @Rohana @Galaxius @wedredding @Ivypooll @murmur21 @perifinite @Angii @gryffion @FernCoyote @Makronyx @FjaraLunar @strfox @Keizaal @Njerro @Aldru @00Riku00 @Ashtar @Entei236 @MommaFinnyBoi @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @lynxedlight @Spirit78 @GEESE @Elachu @WildFlora @ShadowBlade450 @RyuLevone @Balaeniceps @NightRising @jr413 @Chaostrophy @Distances @Raptorgrrl @Cyans @Ravenhearst @Skyending @DrowsyPanda @dragoninmywagon @BuiltByCLAMP @Condor @Borderlandswlw @Charias @SirArchimedes @Dragonfire27 @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @DevilFlower @PoIarized @Genji @mumtup @Kaial @Warriorgirl1234 @Malachite @StarTatami @Finne @TwilightStars @Afflatedartist @literallyacat @Benuyka @arboretumm @amberrosalie @1Sash1 @XeoNinx @Nettlebird @ghxy @Aushi @sensiblesoap @fithandantilus @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Cayde6 @Weredogalism @notinsaneyet @cynicalspectre @phoenixoflegend @Rheannon @chatoyant @applechime @Crowstorm @Gibberish @PixelSylveon56 @Harmonywish @Foxe @fwiflof @RiavaCornelia @Osmodeus @Heathers @ahzidal @Harana @everdeenn @dogma @Laymon @Navani @ivority @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @Blauw @jenivan1000 @Grafkrabber @XxBlueExorcistxX @Atramentia @Anticx @cynicalCrows @leeedea @Scybilla @DrFlug @Tremble @chromatographic @Boneshakers @Laby @Archdevil @chocollama @KallyPaige @CelestialMuse @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @Syldaya @mmuted @Lilian @Tala2121 @Louca @FireHeartSong @Zoruna @MysteryCorgi @Sheerivory @Techmox @xEndless @stonefur @atooksays @Mysteries @pondweed @1000unicorns @Zivo @Noivian @Kuningaskala @Banguela @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @CorvidKnight @Sadiegreen @Lordofthepies @Congratulations @Dreadnoughtus @HoodieCat @Wightspark @Crim @Kneph @frostwalkers @windhound @TheChurchGrim @Magnanimous @Moirli @Suspended @Heliolisk @girlgirlDragon @Anduins @Dussty @NullE @GlitchyOddy @Adamantium @EternalBlaze @Varda @junu @iicaaruus @ElfCommander @Driamatic @pinkkittens @Doxiunoia @Katigura @Viviwren @FluffleDuffel @fraudulentzodiac @Illuminatihotty @ces @ShrillingSilence @Spooky @bonesdarling @Adagia @morathorain @chuuyas @Iralla @Northland @vendi @Saeldryn @xxxx @Desecrated @Kimmeh @FrostNiskare @Violeteevee @Neltharygos @superfuzzygoat @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Denyzia @MathematicalMind @Aeriona @mistygold @fredddio @StarshipsFleeing @Atavistic @retrace @CrowleyGhost @marropo @teebone @Lunyra @Avifors @hobihobi @Idyll @DannaSukaira @ravenistic @Delotha @robinchan33 @laurels @Centennial @SparkleDeer @Yilara @Diamondbacked @daysold @Sincerity11 @Kiipho @ptarmigan @blackhawks @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @Dynasties @Worship @Somaville @Pepi @JazzyLynx @zeeboot @Lethia @bullfrog @Rocpool @Dragon00Draws @brevityis @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Llaabbam @Kael1030 @LanFan @fleurs @Opals @noxeyes @XxCalypsoxX @Silvercats2 @winterlights @KaichouKai @grr @LizardFruit @ladywindgrace @karacal @CandyPrincess @Pyracantha @atrolock @teiidae @Reiyn @FishyWishyz @Witheren @Sionainn @Kazure @StormJunes @Blushunt @TheWingedHeroine @Odile @Friege @FuzzyMelon @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @Swageus @kiwisun @SuperSchwiizer @Chivalry @Raboniel @MissMaira @Kunikida @Szchust @Lunakitty @PurpleHusky @Legacywolf @Rabbitspirit @Avaraena @FusionBoltzGX @Khayria @JustUneven @Kuso @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Courter @SlyWolf0 @FireBrimstone @Mystel @inkfrog @fernbrake @Nelyafinwe @Synthsational @muto @StarSpeckledInk @dinomatika @pilotwave @R3gulus @bonivich @CeriothOfCinders @Isyrii @kgb @DaFryingPan @kaessis @Hag @Firedove1211 @Allstohel @Museum @Dianounais @Archaic @evereden @CurrentFlight @Lupen @plagues @NeonColada @Empyreal @Eryel @SeaweedSalad @SatansAppendix @Kxida @stickycube @Louiee @Drizzlesong @Wendiferous @Starwindrider @Plouvoir @meandering @atalaeai @halcy @Yeechen @WarMutt @CrystalWolf9091 @Flamed @hawchoo @Sphere @Meowruff @0hzarks @sgerj @GarbagePal @rinjing @Shiver @chunsah @VermilionVasili @TwoPuffins @MissHush @Orbeez @ScrampledEgg @seasnakes @Avair @Blacknovelist @Mortca @Businessman @Dessy @thevvitch @nebulaxie @FlyingScales @whour @ColorfulLava @Jaguarthecat @Aie @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @luxidy @confident @Badendmusical @RavineCat @Floot @Pripyat @blooddrool[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/uYya9BG.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=5][b] War Torn Scavenger[/b] [/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EYc0fPUgCZbZ61XWnliL2yFDwJY1Df0AQviFKGwAl_4/edit?usp=sharing][i]Preview[/i] 500g Pinglist[/center][/columns][/center] [center][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/c3gYaGo.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=5][b] Plague Carrier[/b] [/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EYc0fPUgCZbZ61XWnliL2yFDwJY1Df0AQviFKGwAl_4/edit?usp=sharing][i]Preview[/i] 500g Pinglist[/center][/columns][/center]

Pre-Orders - In-Stock - Catalog- Customs - Pinglist

Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Spiral M, Accent, festival, body horror, creepy/horror, plague flight, trypophobia/holes
Wildclaw F, Accent, festival, bones/skeleton, plague flight

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @ljusclara @anrei @Naakka @Iniga @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @starsystems @Herumi @Mycologist @penantiomers @Kardi @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ondore @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Vesperupus @Renoki @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Velsim @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @taipantigress @Gibby @Uitwaaien @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @Bluetadamore @Veevi @KameTurtle @Redsparrow @FWD @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @Noxeryrs @Narif @wobbitt @Lynn1 @BladesFire @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @aecasia @bubbie @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @JackSpicer @Essynkardi @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Synzia @Mookzilla @Athexreh @moosesushi @sketchersocks @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @christina @Catmashiin @Rinibun @Deva @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Shian @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Ultima @Icystorm @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Nashawryn @TribalDragon @Luunai @Penryn @mus @haxure @Cindercate @wintercovers @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Disanxian @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @copiousPeplom @Toxiee @Raire @necrophades @rubyredtan @HayBau @TeaRex @Godspeed @veevi @Nuriya @MightyVildaTilda @Lynchly @Cherubim @Monchii @Shishiru @Geowlett @WDGaster @Runi @Septicaemic @Isidora @Allocen @arian @BlackMistress @RRHepburn @Airaly @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @dr090909 @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Speedythecat @MadDucks @BrandendDraak @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @eriophora @Shougoney @Zayev @Nukleer @Tigenki @Rayzor @Giarella @Nimphy @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Snipe @TangleFeather @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @Oara @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @Lupinus @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Moonlace @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @nemodave @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Thesby @SerpentRose @Sonora @IveRios @Avenitus @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Oleandre @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Failuresaurus @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Dross @Valolaire @Sagittarium @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Sharkbutt @brdey @ruirea @Nikki @Rest @ToxicE @Syceris @QueenAlais @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Lichtdrache @bunnyfork @redfloon @MadaMada @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @despoinai @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @yum @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Rocobird @Oodie @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Apothecaria @Myndris @Journey @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @NoodleMomma @ideunatty @Holi @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @roiben @JesterGurl @Yagine @Felisaries @SaintMotel @bitmap @nm8426 @Raptora @Reefknot @Peyp @suncodex @Nabesima @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Viverridae @Artichoke @pretend @deep @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Nirwana @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Kayweather @NameChange851 @auroshen @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @vetra @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @vassily @Mupfel @Ender080 @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Reptilia @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @Elody @OrphanBlack @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @beanutbutter @necromancing @quatervois @JWayland @alyblaith @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Swanee @Rafaru @Desolation @Artorias @X3X @foreboding @SilverQuark @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @Gannet @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Damindra @caedis @Verruciformis @TheClassCalico @Sanati @dandyfrau @KingHarry @Eiyora @Lukee @Sienne @RationalParanoia @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @puucari @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @illusolite @Kobugi @Kryptica @scarletskyz @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @stakataka @BlackandTan @Vialheart @macrobiiology @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Antigen @snberry @ribbonz @Kaldwin @MildChameleon @End3rStorm @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @profligate @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @Blod @XJSX @xjsx @Pandonkey @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @Fujo @Lokke @LavenderAmethyst @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @Eidos @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @sunnyVista @equive @crowworm @Cherrytree1222 @Archfiend @606 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @moltensapphires @Spark @paxx @sisyo @RoyalLudroth @Garados @ScarredLightning @DiesIrae @ChaosSama @Nakitra @BillyRuffian @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @klee @Kerneleq @Rairudiseu @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @succulents @Scarheart99789 @Acheri @Gompytje @Cantata @Adriel @Hmm @Murakali @Banhi @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Kisk @Vendetta @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @thace @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @ArtofSocrates @Endyr @GoldStar @boredzoi @doniider @InfectedContent @axololtl @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @balthy @*** @Maeva @Dracowolf @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @Mysthia @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @Silverpelt60 @squishypeachy @big @Nei @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Cerion @lemecrazy @pooses @Chlorr @Iniimical @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @titian @Sealterbloind @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Noll @GhostChateau @Flanoir @Kom @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @BloodAlphaess @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @johan @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @aliciawonderland @Verosa @despairpods @Skippyjimjams @Ozma @putrefaction @Ichorous @Joywing @DarkwingDove @Lusinga @Mir @Garizard @pigeonz @fuzzysherbet @Graffinn @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Massif @RingsofSaturn @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Aerites @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @faebeats @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @chetungwan @Pyrozod @XCOM @TamneSenke @Phantasmal @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @Cavatica @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @Gaston @Shpee @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Bloodwyrm @lyttlekytten @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @mojave @GlaxusPlaxus @AcretoSorien @mega1omaniacal @M42 @Aisuryu @Peafowl @Cacophony @Taarnfalk @hellieace @Solinary @TsarinaTorment @Swerver @Adabat @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Voronok @Fin72 @TheMorningStar01 @Lokey @drool @Atsumi @dadminkestler @Blubell @StannyWolfie @hat17 @thatwhatthing @cloudfilledskies @Sheta @Killunia @Altassar @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Doomslayer @suu @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @KiteM @kkertas @pouchipouchi @Demagogue @Merennis @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @Turquai @Amayai @Grune @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Aica @Denutena @say10 @Contaminate @toadie @pouchipoichi @nephelle @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Tinble @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Hnai @Lurkingbullfox @eldrvtch @Snoops @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @FoxyPlant @Riddance @mPhish @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @Gwythaint @kyaniite @Rubaiyat @Shyia @sheppo @TypeFull @gaycaesar @GreenAtlas @FeatherFace @disquiet @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @Farron @Sucrose @coldcult @smolelf @Jhortanas @Silvershadow666 @Nuthatch @RavenHaywire @Kylaila @Coward @sifenke @OblivionStriker @ale @Naught @TheFortissima @wurple @hamburgers123 @137 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @decays @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Paganism @Butcherbaby @callerunknown @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @addams @Vinyamar @Dakkokki @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @Kilwin @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @diTitania @Necralisk @Cirrostratus @Missed @Scent @ruijuun @Rifter @RealityMask @Xenokiin @yik @emeritus @KreepyKrawlies @World @Phay @Iceluoxue @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Drymm @Kitty4801 @friendlycoffee @Golurk @Cats @LavaKitto @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Yiku @Outpost @Obituary @b0mbyx @endlessstation @hinatot @Shidoo @NAKoo @crogge @elysifish @Dabble @frogguts @Doughnut @helsy @miitopia @Shap @Randodemon @GiantLizard @davietoowavey @a030095275 @TheRookGryphon @Are @Windowz @sinclairvoyant @DrakoTheDragon @Fenixinka @redleader @Quantum @evidence @mithrail @FreyaShadow @Cloneraid @xxHenry1025xx @willowthewispvd @Sarcoline @SlappyHappy @copiouscrawdadz @arsenicxx @GhostBrimstone @ilan @exp @oof @SolitarySphynx @Diancie @Miasmas @Peachie @Formenos @Minnowbutt @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @rauv @QueenNothing @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @weffle @Euthymia @Raxty @SaltyGhost @dads @Nilock @ulvesang @dragonpals @Saraceaser @pacem @Sanrios @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @Apology @Stellunas @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @PearlyPeaks @RolandMiller @churchill @Snallygaster @Vivarium @alastrcs @ItMeansHope @TacoTequila @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @WindChimes @NaoNao @asolrock @Faunaflor @ShallWeDance @Reithya @Stormvale @AngelSami @Meii @Dragongirl00100 @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @marshsiren @LKF @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @scolopendromorph @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @assiduendo @HalfPintVerdance @Orphism @marchpanes @robouiop @Askesis @JavaMP @Blackeyed @Illidari @thefluffypuppy @Glum @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @TeenyTK @Maleficus @Fluttering @ProbablySkeletor @DoomedIdeas @Spooce @maybels @kyruiz @InTheDarke @ElectricAngels @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @enby @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Felwinter @Beruga @haIIow @leukristic @Aevios @Yelloweye @SpookyPuptarts @Suntouched @Kodar @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Inkfrog @Realcottoncat @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Crownings @KimMyack @Nayolah @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Amika @Zavijava @dmoney @nebulastep @HoIIow @BirdWings @sleepyflower @Artefact @Barok @Falgardien @Susurrar @xylocopa @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @mrgbmommy @Cherenkov @jinu @Paleozoic @nineofsin @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @Gulo @Azureus @3ctoplasm @sternum @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @mabon @furo @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @BlazeBlue @9th @xianvar @pori @munchea @Biohazards @Skelisteri @Nihilus @dawnwyrm @Valmue @SpearTheDemon @lumihime @Venusian @Viscere @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @sowilo @monstergf @Sinnouk @W0lfBait @Luminamorte @Halflight @Skelestial @paladinpass @evilpassing @karrion @Pestilential @swordblush @BlackDiamond13 @Starbunnies @Bluedragon819 @ufology @Aemort @NobleRot @broadwaypaisano @simplyNefarious @windowsXP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @Blackstar1981 @Rabid @DeadShift @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Flora @Ambitious @Krok @LABS107 @Hydrocity @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @RahgolDok @airport @milkchai @insight89x @Metus @Woollybat @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @FireflyRhapsody @Fadeela @TheDwarfQueen @sinha27 @BurntEmber @Grimbone @reliquiaen @Serpede @captaincaiti @Ganymede @Tangaroa @ToasteredToast @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Masumi @Candace @Juni @synnful @Aeronaught @shimmeringxolo @Malatise @hayum @Safaris @Hawkfeather @thecatsred @Dragondrop @MusicalMaladies @Bunnykins @Lemonsinasoup @Zyanith @Harribel @Raiona @Oszs @Astale @Ellowen @Erendira @Cytosine @Izurude @OwlFeather @Leaflet @Infectionary @everynne @kush @cloudnine @artangcls @Cirruss @*** @Valentina @CynicalOwl @Obscaenus @rethi @Pained @sorai @Betta @Elunai @Lykos @Jadee @Vader @RJWolf @heiheidamowang @anhbon921 @MollyMerula @EaterOFPie @wingedRenegade @casanovasAnchor @Splattershot @Ysdaar @nightmischief @SilverFoxDemon @Kihyun @Bhaskara @vely @BloodyBunny @amberwing @PixelofHealth @Pieeee @TarmonSuravye @Prelude @Mima @NadopT @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @BandedLake @witchcrafted @Panopticon @Semirhage @Brea @Lyka @Okacuine @Featherly @BloodSentry @Pseudoscience @rocketgrunt @Temreki @Noirist @Effervessa @HermitCrab @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Vengrisonne @Ythequeris @Saraku @Cethosia @gemgem @astroprojection @Tempestris @kidotsubomi @Renarin @potestas @Lallie @Bekuno @loststarship @Tuatara @Scuzz @Rohana @Galaxius @wedredding @Ivypooll @murmur21 @perifinite @Angii @gryffion @FernCoyote @Makronyx @FjaraLunar @strfox @Keizaal @Njerro @Aldru @00Riku00 @Ashtar @Entei236 @MommaFinnyBoi @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @lynxedlight @Spirit78 @GEESE @Elachu @WildFlora @ShadowBlade450 @RyuLevone @Balaeniceps @NightRising @jr413 @Chaostrophy @Distances @Raptorgrrl @Cyans @Ravenhearst @Skyending @DrowsyPanda @dragoninmywagon @BuiltByCLAMP @Condor @Borderlandswlw @Charias @SirArchimedes @Dragonfire27 @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @DevilFlower @PoIarized @Genji @mumtup @Kaial @Warriorgirl1234 @Malachite @StarTatami @Finne @TwilightStars @Afflatedartist @literallyacat @Benuyka @arboretumm @amberrosalie @1Sash1 @XeoNinx @Nettlebird @ghxy @Aushi @sensiblesoap @fithandantilus @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Cayde6 @Weredogalism @notinsaneyet @cynicalspectre @phoenixoflegend @Rheannon @chatoyant @applechime @Crowstorm @Gibberish @PixelSylveon56 @Harmonywish @Foxe @fwiflof @RiavaCornelia @Osmodeus @Heathers @ahzidal @Harana @everdeenn @dogma @Laymon @Navani @ivority @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @Blauw @jenivan1000 @Grafkrabber @XxBlueExorcistxX @Atramentia @Anticx @cynicalCrows @leeedea @Scybilla @DrFlug @Tremble @chromatographic @Boneshakers @Laby @Archdevil @chocollama @KallyPaige @CelestialMuse @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @Syldaya @mmuted @Lilian @Tala2121 @Louca @FireHeartSong @Zoruna @MysteryCorgi @Sheerivory @Techmox @xEndless @stonefur @atooksays @Mysteries @pondweed @1000unicorns @Zivo @Noivian @Kuningaskala @Banguela @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @CorvidKnight @Sadiegreen @Lordofthepies @Congratulations @Dreadnoughtus @HoodieCat @Wightspark @Crim @Kneph @frostwalkers @windhound @TheChurchGrim @Magnanimous @Moirli @Suspended @Heliolisk @girlgirlDragon @Anduins @Dussty @NullE @GlitchyOddy @Adamantium @EternalBlaze @Varda @junu @iicaaruus @ElfCommander @Driamatic @pinkkittens @Doxiunoia @Katigura @Viviwren @FluffleDuffel @fraudulentzodiac @Illuminatihotty @ces @ShrillingSilence @Spooky @bonesdarling @Adagia @morathorain @chuuyas @Iralla @Northland @vendi @Saeldryn @xxxx @Desecrated @Kimmeh @FrostNiskare @Violeteevee @Neltharygos @superfuzzygoat @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Denyzia @MathematicalMind @Aeriona @mistygold @fredddio @StarshipsFleeing @Atavistic @retrace @CrowleyGhost @marropo @teebone @Lunyra @Avifors @hobihobi @Idyll @DannaSukaira @ravenistic @Delotha @robinchan33 @laurels @Centennial @SparkleDeer @Yilara @Diamondbacked @daysold @Sincerity11 @Kiipho @ptarmigan @blackhawks @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @Dynasties @Worship @Somaville @Pepi @JazzyLynx @zeeboot @Lethia @bullfrog @Rocpool @Dragon00Draws @brevityis @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Llaabbam @Kael1030 @LanFan @fleurs @Opals @noxeyes @XxCalypsoxX @Silvercats2 @winterlights @KaichouKai @grr @LizardFruit @ladywindgrace @karacal @CandyPrincess @Pyracantha @atrolock @teiidae @Reiyn @FishyWishyz @Witheren @Sionainn @Kazure @StormJunes @Blushunt @TheWingedHeroine @Odile @Friege @FuzzyMelon @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @Swageus @kiwisun @SuperSchwiizer @Chivalry @Raboniel @MissMaira @Kunikida @Szchust @Lunakitty @PurpleHusky @Legacywolf @Rabbitspirit @Avaraena @FusionBoltzGX @Khayria @JustUneven @Kuso @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Courter @SlyWolf0 @FireBrimstone @Mystel @inkfrog @fernbrake @Nelyafinwe @Synthsational @muto @StarSpeckledInk @dinomatika @pilotwave @R3gulus @bonivich @CeriothOfCinders @Isyrii @kgb @DaFryingPan @kaessis @Hag @Firedove1211 @Allstohel @Museum @Dianounais @Archaic @evereden @CurrentFlight @Lupen @plagues @NeonColada @Empyreal @Eryel @SeaweedSalad @SatansAppendix @Kxida @stickycube @Louiee @Drizzlesong @Wendiferous @Starwindrider @Plouvoir @meandering @atalaeai @halcy @Yeechen @WarMutt @CrystalWolf9091 @Flamed @hawchoo @Sphere @Meowruff @0hzarks @sgerj @GarbagePal @rinjing @Shiver @chunsah @VermilionVasili @TwoPuffins @MissHush @Orbeez @ScrampledEgg @seasnakes @Avair @Blacknovelist @Mortca @Businessman @Dessy @thevvitch @nebulaxie @FlyingScales @whour @ColorfulLava @Jaguarthecat @Aie @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @luxidy @confident @Badendmusical @RavineCat @Floot @Pripyat @blooddrool

uYya9BG.png
War Torn Scavenger
Preview
500g
Pinglist
c3gYaGo.png
Plague Carrier
Preview
500g
Pinglist
HzBHeAi.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3069343/1#post_49353493][i]Pre-Orders[/i][/url] - [i]In-Stock[/i] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Catalog[/i][/url]- [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Customs[/i][/url] - [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EYc0fPUgCZbZ61XWnliL2yFDwJY1Df0AQviFKGwAl_4/edit?usp=sharing][i]Pinglist[/i][/url][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Accent Blueprint] [item=Skin Blueprint] [item=Accent Blueprint] [/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy-dragon/DRAGID][img]http://i.imgur.com/cqBrpSS.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy-dragon/DRAGID][img]http://i.imgur.com/cqBrpSS.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy-dragon/DRAGID][img]http://i.imgur.com/cqBrpSS.png[/img][/url][/center]

Accent Blueprint Skin Blueprint Accent Blueprint
cqBrpSS.png cqBrpSS.png cqBrpSS.png
HzBHeAi.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3069343/1#post_49353493][i]Pre-Orders[/i][/url] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]In-Stock[/i] [/url] - [i]Catalog[/i]- [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Customs[/i][/url] - [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EYc0fPUgCZbZ61XWnliL2yFDwJY1Df0AQviFKGwAl_4/edit?usp=sharing][i]Pinglist[/i][/url][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][i][b]Shelved[/b][/i][/center] [center][item=Accent Blueprint] [item=Skin Blueprint] [item=Accent Blueprint] [/center] [center][i][b]Retired[/b][/i][/center] [center][item=Accent Blueprint] [item=Skin Blueprint] [item=Accent Blueprint] [/center]

Shelved
Retired
HzBHeAi.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3069343/1#post_49353493][i]Pre-Orders[/i][/url] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]In-Stock[/i] [/url] - [url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE][i]Catalog[/i][/url] - [i]Customs[/i] - [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EYc0fPUgCZbZ61XWnliL2yFDwJY1Df0AQviFKGwAl_4/edit?usp=sharing][i]Pinglist[/i][/url][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][i][b]Ping me here to enquire about custom skins and we can further discuss through PMs.[/b][/i][/center] [center][item=Accent Blueprint] [item=Skin Blueprint] [item=Accent Blueprint] [/center]

Ping me here to enquire about custom skins and we can further discuss through PMs.

HzBHeAi.png

^^^
You can also ping here to be added!

^^^
You can also ping here to be added!
HzBHeAi.png
HzBHeAi.png
Just pinging the folks I pinged/marked down on the interest check:
@Yuubi @ProudMomof1 @Starkindled @Zhombi

I've marked you all down on the self editing pinglist doc.
Just pinging the folks I pinged/marked down on the interest check:
@Yuubi @ProudMomof1 @Starkindled @Zhombi

I've marked you all down on the self editing pinglist doc.
HzBHeAi.png
Do you plan on making more skins after these prints?

I threw myself on the general pinglist because you cant have enough plague themes skins *_*
Do you plan on making more skins after these prints?

I threw myself on the general pinglist because you cant have enough plague themes skins *_*
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi

I do plan to make more skins! I have a few I'm working on right now and will put out a ping when they're ready!
@Yuubi

I do plan to make more skins! I have a few I'm working on right now and will put out a ping when they're ready!
HzBHeAi.png
1 2 3 4 5