Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Here's a work in progress that I was hoping I could get some suggestions on? [img]https://i.imgur.com/lcHxEtG.png[/img] I want it to be more than just this but I'm at a loss as to what to add and just feel uninspired (though that could just be tiredness from starting a new job)
Here's a work in progress that I was hoping I could get some suggestions on?

lcHxEtG.png

I want it to be more than just this but I'm at a loss as to what to add and just feel uninspired (though that could just be tiredness from starting a new job)
[quote name="@Ceresvoid" date="2021-06-02 12:46:44" ] -snip ping- Moth Marauder has my vote! Lovely soft glow and the lantern is very pretty. Not to mention the swarm of curious moths![emoji=candle size=1] [emoji=owl size=1] [/quote] Thank you!! <3 [quote name="@brightmyth" date="2021-06-02 13:09:48" ] -snip- Mothglow is wonderful! especially on the choice of breed and pose. the dragon looks like it is inquisitively flying forward into the night. I would also like a ping if you plan to print this :) -snip- [/quote] I'll be sure to let you know!! Thanks so much! ^^
@Ceresvoid wrote on 2021-06-02 12:46:44:
-snip ping-
Moth Marauder has my vote! Lovely soft glow and the lantern is very pretty. Not to mention the swarm of curious moths!
Thank you!! <3
@brightmyth wrote on 2021-06-02 13:09:48:
-snip-
Mothglow is wonderful! especially on the choice of breed and pose. the dragon looks like it is inquisitively flying forward into the night. I would also like a ping if you plan to print this :)
-snip-
I'll be sure to let you know!! Thanks so much! ^^
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Brightmyth Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I'd be happy to print it if it doesn't win and there's enough interest. I'll let you know!

@Aquadrops Omg thanks so much for telling me! The skin tester did say there was some going outside the lines but I couldn't figure out where! I'll edit it later today.
@Brightmyth Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I'd be happy to print it if it doesn't win and there's enough interest. I'll let you know!

@Aquadrops Omg thanks so much for telling me! The skin tester did say there was some going outside the lines but I couldn't figure out where! I'll edit it later today.
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
@Rustea I love your submission! It's really creative and well-executed. :>
@Rustea I love your submission! It's really creative and well-executed. :>
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@Phenri I love your pearlcatcher skincent! I really hope this wins! Gives me Alice in wonderland vibes without over doing it and attention to detail on the watch is gorgeous! *judges please let this win lol*
@Phenri I love your pearlcatcher skincent! I really hope this wins! Gives me Alice in wonderland vibes without over doing it and attention to detail on the watch is gorgeous! *judges please let this win lol*
QFXpYkj.png
@astrotheology Thank you so much! ^^
@astrotheology Thank you so much! ^^
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
@conwise it looks great! but if im not seeing things, the left part of the scale looking thing the dragon is holding one of the chains seems to be outside of the lines. and correct me if im wrong, arent you supposed to stay in the dragon?
@conwise it looks great! but if im not seeing things, the left part of the scale looking thing the dragon is holding one of the chains seems to be outside of the lines. and correct me if im wrong, arent you supposed to stay in the dragon?
@Conwise It looks great so far, though eyes layer on top of accents/skins so it won't be blindfolding the dragon if that's what you were going for. Might still work/resemble this on dragons with glowing eyes though.

I also suggest seeing how the chains on the scale look after being shrunk down to 350x350, as the links are rather tiny and their detail could get lost (if that matters). You might need to draw them bigger if you want them to be more noticeable.
@Conwise It looks great so far, though eyes layer on top of accents/skins so it won't be blindfolding the dragon if that's what you were going for. Might still work/resemble this on dragons with glowing eyes though.

I also suggest seeing how the chains on the scale look after being shrunk down to 350x350, as the links are rather tiny and their detail could get lost (if that matters). You might need to draw them bigger if you want them to be more noticeable.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@CountingChocobros Bubble Dawn is super cool-it's innovative and a cool color scheme switchup!

@Cruelty Golden Archer is subtle and gorgeous, I love the details on the face and mane.

@Bronzewing Golden Spirals is also a subtle but really nice skin.

@LCSkeleton Both of your skins are gorgeous, I love the purple as an accent.

@Ceruleanfire Moth Marauder might actually be my favorite though? It's so cute and I like the mildly ominous aspect.

@Rayomz I like the blocky jewelry! Very nice, and the wings are just gorgeous!

@Arkenrall The black really sets this off-I love the black with gold circles bit around the wings!

There are so many really gorgeous skins this festival!
@CountingChocobros Bubble Dawn is super cool-it's innovative and a cool color scheme switchup!

@Cruelty Golden Archer is subtle and gorgeous, I love the details on the face and mane.

@Bronzewing Golden Spirals is also a subtle but really nice skin.

@LCSkeleton Both of your skins are gorgeous, I love the purple as an accent.

@Ceruleanfire Moth Marauder might actually be my favorite though? It's so cute and I like the mildly ominous aspect.

@Rayomz I like the blocky jewelry! Very nice, and the wings are just gorgeous!

@Arkenrall The black really sets this off-I love the black with gold circles bit around the wings!

There are so many really gorgeous skins this festival!
O sorrow, I have ended, you see, by respecting you, because I am certain you will never leave me
@WynnDawnstrider I am in love. Those chalk lines showing all the colors underneath is just brilliant. Just brilliant. I would LOVE a whole series of chalk dragons.

Devs, please let her win, because I am very new and thus poor.
@WynnDawnstrider I am in love. Those chalk lines showing all the colors underneath is just brilliant. Just brilliant. I would LOVE a whole series of chalk dragons.

Devs, please let her win, because I am very new and thus poor.
QFMsHc3.png
If I'm the OP, you don't need to ping.
I melt food and will trade for mats/other, color for color!
PRICTGJ.png
sh5xjiu.png
AaYNmEX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17