Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="LightingStrikes" date="2021-06-02 03:39:14" ] @igenious it looks more like liquid metal than glass. I think the shading is too fuzzy and opaque. But if you were to submit it as mercury, I would definitely believe it. It looks very well polished. [/quote] @LightningStrikes Ty for your feedback! I appreciate it sincerely and will take your advice in making the shading a bit less fuzzy, I was curious as to whether or not it looked too metallic to be glassy.
LightingStrikes wrote on 2021-06-02 03:39:14:
@igenious it looks more like liquid metal than glass. I think the shading is too fuzzy and opaque. But if you were to submit it as mercury, I would definitely believe it. It looks very well polished.
@LightningStrikes Ty for your feedback! I appreciate it sincerely and will take your advice in making the shading a bit less fuzzy, I was curious as to whether or not it looked too metallic to be glassy.
I haven't made a skin in AGES, but hey, why not submit one for the fun of it?
I haven't made a skin in AGES, but hey, why not submit one for the fun of it?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Wish I could make a skin.
Wish I could make a skin.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
the entries are already stunning! im so excited.
the entries are already stunning! im so excited.
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Notes to my favorite accents/skins:

@MoonBriar

Wow, such a cool accent! I hope it will win, though I have only one Wildclaw, I have to buy it if it wins! If it doesn't win, I'd love it if you could print it and I could be pinged!
Notes to my favorite accents/skins:

@MoonBriar

Wow, such a cool accent! I hope it will win, though I have only one Wildclaw, I have to buy it if it wins! If it doesn't win, I'd love it if you could print it and I could be pinged!
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
[center]Does anyone have any ideas what to do next for this accent, and what I can do to improve it?[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jMJaPQ5.png[/img]
Does anyone have any ideas what to do next for this accent, and what I can do to improve it?

jMJaPQ5.png
nZJa3n3.png
Good luck to all the entries! They all look so amazing so far!!! <3
Good luck to all the entries! They all look so amazing so far!!! <3
TOIp1Fz.png zsrYZlq.png
mlHpBMC.png
06xk8gV.png
gzlHZ53.png
UBukGmL.png
[ Carrd ]
[ Garden Gate ]

[ FR Wishlist ]
[ Current Push ]
[ LINK ]
XXX X Lmao EMpty
@BeefnPotatostu

If A Mistake doesn't win, will you print it? There are not nearly enough female emperor skins!
@BeefnPotatostu

If A Mistake doesn't win, will you print it? There are not nearly enough female emperor skins!
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Vader
Idk how to print stuff, but I can try!
@Vader
Idk how to print stuff, but I can try!
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
@Ceruleanfire Moth Marauder has my vote! Lovely soft glow and the lantern is very pretty. Not to mention the swarm of curious moths![emoji=candle size=1] [emoji=owl size=1]
@Ceruleanfire

Moth Marauder has my vote! Lovely soft glow and the lantern is very pretty. Not to mention the swarm of curious moths!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17