Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@drbleedingheart Psst! [quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-01 22:18:06" ] [center][b]This thread is for finished contest submissions only. If you would like to share your works in progress, discuss the contest, or have any questions, please post to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3015318]Brightshine Jubilee Contest Discussion Thread[/url]. Thank you![/b][/center][/quote] The discussion thread is over here, so we don’t all clutter up the submissions thread with our love for the artists :)
@drbleedingheart

Psst!
Undel wrote on 2021-06-01 22:18:06:
This thread is for finished contest submissions only. If you would like to share your works in progress, discuss the contest, or have any questions, please post to the Brightshine Jubilee Contest Discussion Thread. Thank you!

The discussion thread is over here, so we don’t all clutter up the submissions thread with our love for the artists :)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@Ceruleanfire

Oh I absolutely love the moth accent! It's such a great concept and such a simple and pretty accent. Fingers croseed that it gets a slot.
@Ceruleanfire

Oh I absolutely love the moth accent! It's such a great concept and such a simple and pretty accent. Fingers croseed that it gets a slot.
ToxrvHn.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giflight.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gifrbBY29l.gif
@musicalsymphony

Aw thank you so much for the compliment! <3 If it doesn't win, I'll be printing them at some stage, so I will definitely throw you a ping ^_^
@musicalsymphony

Aw thank you so much for the compliment! <3 If it doesn't win, I'll be printing them at some stage, so I will definitely throw you a ping ^_^
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@Starwindrider thank you! :D
@Starwindrider thank you! :D
52504796849_6686f210de_o.png 52370258103_37286b4104_o.png 52404070199_d7046b5a7c_o.png 52370024046_675c06141c_o.png 52719161410_3f34613b53_o.png
There are already so many great submissions, really excited to see more. Good luck everyone!

@Phenri I love Chained to Time

@Ceruleanfire Moth Marauder is amazing

@crowssing Gryfon Luminatus is super cool

@LCskeleton I love both When the Sun meets the Stars and Heavenly light

@Zihette Magic Hour is amazing

@Rustea your accent Prismheart is stunning

Thanks for all of these amazing entries! Keep up the good work!
There are already so many great submissions, really excited to see more. Good luck everyone!

@Phenri I love Chained to Time

@Ceruleanfire Moth Marauder is amazing

@crowssing Gryfon Luminatus is super cool

@LCskeleton I love both When the Sun meets the Stars and Heavenly light

@Zihette Magic Hour is amazing

@Rustea your accent Prismheart is stunning

Thanks for all of these amazing entries! Keep up the good work!
@BumbleWing [quote=ceiswyn] Psst! [quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-01 22:18:06" ] [center][b]This thread is for finished contest submissions only. If you would like to share your works in progress, discuss the contest, or have any questions, please post to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3015318]Brightshine Jubilee Contest Discussion Thread[/url]. Thank you![/b][/center][/quote] The discussion thread is over here, so we don’t all clutter up the submissions thread with our love for the artists :) [/quote]
@BumbleWing
ceiswyn wrote:
Psst!
Undel wrote on 2021-06-01 22:18:06:
This thread is for finished contest submissions only. If you would like to share your works in progress, discuss the contest, or have any questions, please post to the Brightshine Jubilee Contest Discussion Thread. Thank you!

The discussion thread is over here, so we don’t all clutter up the submissions thread with our love for the artists :)
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2021-06-04 01:31:41" ] @CountingChocobos I like the colours on your skin :0 @Gladyvere Yours is really breathtaking and the concept is really unique! I love it :D @Ceruleanfire I love the colours on yours, and the overall concept of a moth lamp! @DouYa Wow the wings and the triangles, I didn't know they could go so well together :O [/quote] Thank you :D
Starwindrider wrote on 2021-06-04 01:31:41:
@CountingChocobos I like the colours on your skin :0

@Gladyvere Yours is really breathtaking and the concept is really unique! I love it :D

@Ceruleanfire I love the colours on yours, and the overall concept of a moth lamp!

@DouYa Wow the wings and the triangles, I didn't know they could go so well together :O
Thank you :D
@animalsareawsome Thank you! ^^
@animalsareawsome Thank you! ^^
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
I doubt I’m even gonna finish, but I’m going to try a sunflower-ish themed skin for summer. Super excited!!!
I doubt I’m even gonna finish, but I’m going to try a sunflower-ish themed skin for summer. Super excited!!!
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
I submitted my first [s]finished[/s] accent design!! woo woo! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] Gl everyone !!
I submitted my first finished accent design!! woo woo! Gl everyone !!
what_the_dog_doin.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17