Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Kaenith hah, thank you!
@Kaenith hah, thank you!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Kaenith thank you for your kind words!
@Kaenith thank you for your kind words!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
YESSS! All the one's Ive wanted were chosen :D Now I just have to wait till their actually in stock lol
YESSS! All the one's Ive wanted were chosen :D Now I just have to wait till their actually in stock lol
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
[quote name="CryptidUni" date="2021-06-27 19:38:22" ] @Katalist Can I be added to the [emoji=coatl love size=1]rem[/b]? [/quote] Hi @CryptidUni - I'm not too sure what you're asking, would you like to be added to the pinglist of the skin entry that did not win? Otherwise, my veilspun skin is available right now as a bright shine winner. I will be printing my imperial skin, DO Not Fear. :) Also, for future reference, you posted in the submissions thread - future messages are welcomed over here, in the discussions thread!
CryptidUni wrote on 2021-06-27 19:38:22:
@Katalist
Can I be added to the rem[/b]?
Hi @CryptidUni - I'm not too sure what you're asking, would you like to be added to the pinglist of the skin entry that did not win? Otherwise, my veilspun skin is available right now as a bright shine winner.
I will be printing my imperial skin, DO Not Fear. :)
Also, for future reference, you posted in the submissions thread - future messages are welcomed over here, in the discussions thread!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist Oh sorry, the spelling got foked up. And yee I'd like to be added to the Noli Timere Messorem skin ping, please! Thank you! (^^)
@Katalist Oh sorry, the spelling got foked up. And yee I'd like to be added to the Noli Timere Messorem skin ping, please! Thank you! (^^)
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
@CryptidUni no problem! I'll ping when they're ready to release!
@CryptidUni no problem! I'll ping when they're ready to release!
chlZfGD.png
Hey, why are these threads still pinned, and where is the TC skin/accent submission threads?
Hey, why are these threads still pinned, and where is the TC skin/accent submission threads?
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
^^
^^
FU9jwFZ.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17