Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {OPEN}Aurora's Art Shop
1 2
---------- [center][b][size=7][color=darkblue]Welcome to Aurora's Art Shop![/color][/size][/b][/center] ----- [center][color=darkblue]Welcome and hello! I am Aurora/TheNightFury/Night, and this is my art shop! Here, you can, of course, get art from me at given prices. In this Art Shop, I’ll only be accepting currencies and payment methods based on what I need most for my current projects. As of now, I need a lot of gems to afford quite a few of my projects, so I’ll only be taking gems for currency right now. This may be subject to change in the future. For payment, right now I will take: [emoji=gem size=1]Gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1]Art(Essentially an art trade, though I can be picky. DM examples first and I'll decide from there.) [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2851176]Wishlist Items[/url](Total must be of similar or greater value on AH, or Marketplace. For treasure items, use a 1000:1 treasure to gem ratio.)[/color] ------- [b][size=7][color=darkblue]Latest Updates![/size][/b][/color] ---------- [b][size=5][color=red]8/13/23: I’m doing commissions again! Because I am in the big need for gems![/size][/b][/color] [b][size=3][color=red]Curse the devs for making so many pretty gem genes /lh[/size][/b][/color] ------- [b][size=7][color=darkblue]Table of Contents[/size][/b][/color] ---------- [color=darkblue]Post 1: Welcome Post 2: Rules, Form Post 3: Prices Post 4: Waiting List Post 5: Recent Examples Post 6: Reserved Post 7: Reserved Post 8: Reserved Post 9: Reserved Post 10: Reserved [/color] [/center]

Welcome to Aurora's Art Shop!

Welcome and hello! I am Aurora/TheNightFury/Night, and this is my art shop! Here, you can, of course, get art from me at given prices. In this Art Shop, I’ll only be accepting currencies and payment methods based on what I need most for my current projects.
As of now, I need a lot of gems to afford quite a few of my projects, so I’ll only be taking gems for currency right now. This may be subject to change in the future.

For payment, right now I will take:
Gems
Art(Essentially an art trade, though I can be picky. DM examples first and I'll decide from there.)
Wishlist Items(Total must be of similar or greater value on AH, or Marketplace. For treasure items, use a 1000:1 treasure to gem ratio.)

Latest Updates!
8/13/23: I’m doing commissions again! Because I am in the big need for gems!
Curse the devs for making so many pretty gem genes /lh
Table of Contents
Post 1: Welcome
Post 2: Rules, Form
Post 3: Prices
Post 4: Waiting List
Post 5: Recent Examples
Post 6: Reserved
Post 7: Reserved
Post 8: Reserved
Post 9: Reserved
Post 10: Reserved
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit

Rules

1. These are commissions, not requests. You will be paying based on a given total.
2. All orders must stay PG-13 in all regards.
3. Please fill out the google form linked at the bottom of this particular post if you want a commission from me. Regardless of whether or not I accept your commission, I will be sure to send you a PM/DM when I see your submission.
4. Please be specific on all parts of the form. I need to know exactly what you want in order for me to get started.
5. Once completed, you may use your commissioned art as you please. But make sure you give me credit for the work, obviously!
6. Depending on the complexity of a given design, I may charge more for some pieces than others. This will be further explained in the prices section of this thread.
7. I can decline doing a commission for any reason, but I will be sure to send you a private message politely stating why I didn’t accept your commission.
8. I am subbed to this thread, please do not ping me.

What I will draw
-Anthro Characters
-Feral Characters
-Humanoids(Though note they may not be as good as when I draw animal-like characters)
-OCs/FCs
-Ship Art(Keep it PG-13)
-LGBTQ stuff
-Mild Gore
-Mild Body Horror
-LGBTQ stuff

What I Will NOT Draw
-Extreme Gore
-NSFW(Duh)
-Anti-LGBTQ/Other hateful subjects
-Self-harm

Rules

1. These are commissions, not requests. You will be paying based on a given total.
2. All orders must stay PG-13 in all regards.
3. Please fill out the google form linked at the bottom of this particular post if you want a commission from me. Regardless of whether or not I accept your commission, I will be sure to send you a PM/DM when I see your submission.
4. Please be specific on all parts of the form. I need to know exactly what you want in order for me to get started.
5. Once completed, you may use your commissioned art as you please. But make sure you give me credit for the work, obviously!
6. Depending on the complexity of a given design, I may charge more for some pieces than others. This will be further explained in the prices section of this thread.
7. I can decline doing a commission for any reason, but I will be sure to send you a private message politely stating why I didn’t accept your commission.
8. I am subbed to this thread, please do not ping me.

What I will draw
-Anthro Characters
-Feral Characters
-Humanoids(Though note they may not be as good as when I draw animal-like characters)
-OCs/FCs
-Ship Art(Keep it PG-13)
-LGBTQ stuff
-Mild Gore
-Mild Body Horror
-LGBTQ stuff

What I Will NOT Draw
-Extreme Gore
-NSFW(Duh)
-Anti-LGBTQ/Other hateful subjects
-Self-harm

tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith

Prices
Sizing Notes
Headshot = Features only the character’s head and a bit of their neck
Bustshot = Features the character’s head, neck, shoulders, and chest
Halfbody = Features around half of the character, likely will include arms/forelegs, will not include legs/backlegs.
Fullbody = Features 75% or more of the character.
Please note that Fullbody drawings are going to be significantly more costly due to how much time and effort they can take.
If a certain option is crossed out, that means I'm not entirely willing to draw that, at the moment! If you really want something that's crossed out, you are free to try and ask for it anyways through the Google Form, just keep in mind that I'll very likely decline, unless something about your commission really peaks my interest.

Sketch
A messy, colorless sketch.
Headshot: 20g
Bustshot: 45g
Halfbody: 70g
Fullbody: 120g

Outline
A clean, finished outline with no color.
Headshot: 80g
Bustshot: 100g
Halfbody: 155g
Fullbody: 235g

Flat Color
A fully colored piece.
Headshot: 150g
Bustshot: 175g
Halfbody: 210g
Fullbody: 340g

Cell-Shaded
A colored piece, fully shaded with cell-shading.
Headshot: 250g
Bustshot: 275g
Halfbody: 330g
Fullbody: 450g

Painted Shaded
A colored piece, fully shaded with painterly shading.
Headshot: 275g
Bustshot: 290g
Halfbody: 380g
Fullbody: 565g

Profile Picture/Avatar
Bust-shot/Half-body of a single character with Painted Shading. Also includes a background of choice, and can include the character's name if desired.
Circular Pfp: 355g
Square Pfp: 355g

E Y E S
I draw either only the eyes of your character on a transparent background, or an extreme close-up of your character’s face that focuses on their eye(s). Whichever you prefer. They will be fully shaded/painted shaded. This only exists because I really love shading eyes.
Only the eyes: 95g
Close up!: 175g

Notes
Any additional available options and their pricings will be listed in the form.

Complexity
If I deem a particular character design “complex”, I will generally charge 10-125g more, depending on how complex I feel the design is, as well as the sizing and finish of the drawing.

General idea of what I consider “complex”
-Detailed robotic features
-Detailed skeletal features (excluding skeletal patterns, since they’re often simplified)
-Detailed armor
-Highly detailed patterns
-Highly detailed weapons/items
-Complex clothing (Several layers, many small details and/or accessories, detailed jewelry…)

Prices
Sizing Notes
Headshot = Features only the character’s head and a bit of their neck
Bustshot = Features the character’s head, neck, shoulders, and chest
Halfbody = Features around half of the character, likely will include arms/forelegs, will not include legs/backlegs.
Fullbody = Features 75% or more of the character.
Please note that Fullbody drawings are going to be significantly more costly due to how much time and effort they can take.
If a certain option is crossed out, that means I'm not entirely willing to draw that, at the moment! If you really want something that's crossed out, you are free to try and ask for it anyways through the Google Form, just keep in mind that I'll very likely decline, unless something about your commission really peaks my interest.

Sketch
A messy, colorless sketch.
Headshot: 20g
Bustshot: 45g
Halfbody: 70g
Fullbody: 120g

Outline
A clean, finished outline with no color.
Headshot: 80g
Bustshot: 100g
Halfbody: 155g
Fullbody: 235g

Flat Color
A fully colored piece.
Headshot: 150g
Bustshot: 175g
Halfbody: 210g
Fullbody: 340g

Cell-Shaded
A colored piece, fully shaded with cell-shading.
Headshot: 250g
Bustshot: 275g
Halfbody: 330g
Fullbody: 450g

Painted Shaded
A colored piece, fully shaded with painterly shading.
Headshot: 275g
Bustshot: 290g
Halfbody: 380g
Fullbody: 565g

Profile Picture/Avatar
Bust-shot/Half-body of a single character with Painted Shading. Also includes a background of choice, and can include the character's name if desired.
Circular Pfp: 355g
Square Pfp: 355g

E Y E S
I draw either only the eyes of your character on a transparent background, or an extreme close-up of your character’s face that focuses on their eye(s). Whichever you prefer. They will be fully shaded/painted shaded. This only exists because I really love shading eyes.
Only the eyes: 95g
Close up!: 175g

Notes
Any additional available options and their pricings will be listed in the form.

Complexity
If I deem a particular character design “complex”, I will generally charge 10-125g more, depending on how complex I feel the design is, as well as the sizing and finish of the drawing.

General idea of what I consider “complex”
-Detailed robotic features
-Detailed skeletal features (excluding skeletal patterns, since they’re often simplified)
-Detailed armor
-Highly detailed patterns
-Highly detailed weapons/items
-Complex clothing (Several layers, many small details and/or accessories, detailed jewelry…)

Waiting List

The queue is empty right now...

Waiting List

The queue is empty right now...
---------- [center][b][size=7][color=darkblue]Recent Examples[/color][/size][/b][/center] ------- [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331943410703400970/1138540070182334484/Untitled46_20230808113039.png[/img] Painted shaded fullbody, with a detailed scene background. Glowing cinders are counted as part of the background, and not a special effect. ------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331943410703400970/1137082027334705283/Untitled38_20230803203416.png[/img] Painted shaded halfbody, with an abstract background. ------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331943410703400970/1137082027980623942/Untitled41_20230803233827.png[/img] Painted shaded, technically still only a headshot as there are no shoulders or the like drawn. Also features glitchy/chromatic aberration special effects and abstract background. ------ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331943410703400970/1138657832712032337/Untitled47_20230808142032.png[/img] Sketch of 4 total characters. ------ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331943410703400970/1135026288273399828/Aurealis_-_Kitsune_20230729184826.png[/img] Reference sheet, note that this is [b]not[/b] an available commission option. -------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098691758990295041/1125324117789376543/Color_Wheel_Mass_Attack_20230703001444.png[/img] A total of 8 flat color fullbodies. ---------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1123720115339415573/1129821527601315972/Untitled30_20230715100502.png[/img] Painted shaded fullbody, with a detailed forest scene, smoke special effect, and trident prop. Would be considered a complex character design, due to the armor. ---------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705058210049949728/1077771882985693245/Untitled38_20230221185912.png[/img] Close up! ---------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705058210049949728/1128809121601294386/IMG_0152.png[/img] Painted shaded halfbody, the mirror is counted as a prop. ---------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705058210049949728/1076228194174255255/Untitled29.png[/img] Cell-shaded fullbody with solid color background. ---------- [/center]

Recent Examples

Untitled46_20230808113039.png
Painted shaded fullbody, with a detailed scene background. Glowing cinders are counted as part of the background, and not a special effect.
Untitled38_20230803203416.png
Painted shaded halfbody, with an abstract background.
Untitled41_20230803233827.png
Painted shaded, technically still only a headshot as there are no shoulders or the like drawn. Also features glitchy/chromatic aberration special effects and abstract background.
Untitled47_20230808142032.png
Sketch of 4 total characters.
Aurealis_-_Kitsune_20230729184826.png
Reference sheet, note that this is not an available commission option.
Color_Wheel_Mass_Attack_20230703001444.png
A total of 8 flat color fullbodies.
Untitled30_20230715100502.png
Painted shaded fullbody, with a detailed forest scene, smoke special effect, and trident prop. Would be considered a complex character design, due to the armor.
Untitled38_20230221185912.png
Close up!
IMG_0152.png
Painted shaded halfbody, the mirror is counted as a prop.
Untitled29.png
Cell-shaded fullbody with solid color background.

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case

Reserved

Just in case
1 2