Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/55a6fb375bcdae5604432abc046976f3/e83cd3766a3c3f92-74/s400x600/c25d2e0a7e5df9332cd41b836e47ff10fb32e90e.png[/img][/center] Hoping to see a Tidelord return this Wavecrest! [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
c25d2e0a7e5df9332cd41b836e47ff10fb32e90e.png

Hoping to see a Tidelord return this Wavecrest!
CYBERSPACE IS A BLACK HOLE . IT ABSORBS ENERGY &. PERSONALITY &. THEN RE - PRESENTS IT AS AN EMOTIONAL SPECTACLE . IT IS DONE BY BUSINESS THAT COMMODIFY HUMAN INTERACTION &. EMOTION . &. WE ARE GETTING LOST IN IT'S SPECTACLE .
@Goldenflame23
Thank you! I'm glad you love it!
@Goldenflame23
Thank you! I'm glad you love it!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
Lakespun and Whalefall are absolutely incredible! I really hope they win because I'll need several of each for my lair.
Lakespun and Whalefall are absolutely incredible! I really hope they win because I'll need several of each for my lair.
Oh my gods, so many lovely entries already! This is gonna be an amazing round. [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
Oh my gods, so many lovely entries already! This is gonna be an amazing round.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@eearz did a double take when I read "chicken tenders". beautiful skin though!! I hope it wins :D
@eearz did a double take when I read "chicken tenders". beautiful skin though!! I hope it wins :D
why hello there.
@Moreii hey friend, I don't believe you are allowed to post WIPs in the official thread, as it counts as a reservation post. They usually have very clear rules listed about no reservation posts, but last fast they forgot to add it in and had to add it in after the thread went up... So perhaps they made that mistake again! (Unless I missed them saying this rule in the post.. happens sometimes)
@Moreii hey friend, I don't believe you are allowed to post WIPs in the official thread, as it counts as a reservation post. They usually have very clear rules listed about no reservation posts, but last fast they forgot to add it in and had to add it in after the thread went up... So perhaps they made that mistake again! (Unless I missed them saying this rule in the post.. happens sometimes)
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
Can we talk about Undersea Angler (3rd page, 4th post)? Because holy crap, that's horrifying and I want ten right now.
Can we talk about Undersea Angler (3rd page, 4th post)? Because holy crap, that's horrifying and I want ten right now.
@Atramentia @LilBlueSapling I am OBSESSED with these skins! If they don't win, I'd be really interested in case you plan on printing them!
@Atramentia @LilBlueSapling I am OBSESSED with these skins! If they don't win, I'd be really interested in case you plan on printing them!
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@coolrat I'm right there with you, I need it
@coolrat I'm right there with you, I need it
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@antimonycarver thank you for the heads up! i tend to forget about the no WIP rule because its still a bit new lol. will make sure to post my final later!
@antimonycarver thank you for the heads up! i tend to forget about the no WIP rule because its still a bit new lol. will make sure to post my final later!
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19