Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Discussion - Riot of Rot 2020 Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@kschaef I use Medibang Paint Pro! It's free, and the best version IMO is on desktop. I convert it to 350x350 after I'm done drawing everything; it's suppose to look a little blurry— after all we're compressing it so that it fits onto the site as a PNG, with copious traffic. It's annoying, but it does turn out fine for me once I see it, ie. on the site

There's other programs like FireAlpaca, Corel Painter Essentials, Paint Tool SAI, Krita, Ibis Paint [X], GIMP... Some older programs however might not be Clipping/Folder-supporting, so keep that in mind
@kschaef I use Medibang Paint Pro! It's free, and the best version IMO is on desktop. I convert it to 350x350 after I'm done drawing everything; it's suppose to look a little blurry— after all we're compressing it so that it fits onto the site as a PNG, with copious traffic. It's annoying, but it does turn out fine for me once I see it, ie. on the site

There's other programs like FireAlpaca, Corel Painter Essentials, Paint Tool SAI, Krita, Ibis Paint [X], GIMP... Some older programs however might not be Clipping/Folder-supporting, so keep that in mind
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@4Jen @Pyrouge I like your skins! Can I get a ping if you don't win and decide to print please? :D
@4Jen @Pyrouge I like your skins! Can I get a ping if you don't win and decide to print please? :D
sig.png sig_art.png sig_adopts.png sig_skins.png
@MortNoire

Absolutely!!! Thank you so much for your interest!
@MortNoire

Absolutely!!! Thank you so much for your interest!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@emyon

I can't guarantee this answer, since I'm not a staff member, but I believe I've seen accents before featuring weapons disappearing into a dragon (without blood). I'd suggest hitting up the game database and taking a look at accents there to see some examples, or preparing alternative submissions in case one doesn't meet the requirements.

Best of luck to you! Your WIP looks fantastic already :D
@emyon

I can't guarantee this answer, since I'm not a staff member, but I believe I've seen accents before featuring weapons disappearing into a dragon (without blood). I'd suggest hitting up the game database and taking a look at accents there to see some examples, or preparing alternative submissions in case one doesn't meet the requirements.

Best of luck to you! Your WIP looks fantastic already :D
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@pokemoncha

Your mirror entry is one of my favorites yet!
@pokemoncha

Your mirror entry is one of my favorites yet!
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
@MistFury0 thank you so much! I'm glad you like it ^^
@MistFury0 thank you so much! I'm glad you like it ^^
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pyrouge yeah i recall some UMAs with "disappearing" weapons too haha, i hope its ok for the fest as well ;v; i'll do away with the blood then!
@pyrouge yeah i recall some UMAs with "disappearing" weapons too haha, i hope its ok for the fest as well ;v; i'll do away with the blood then!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----
-
gijinkas
-

-
accents
tTvispS.png
@Vovina: I am applauding, very quietly, from my closet where I am cowering from your creations. It's going to be very hard for me to think of Riot of Rot without remembering these skins. Now THAT'S a Plaugeworthy submission!

@shroudrat "Boils and Trouble" how... how did you managed to do gross ad cute at the same time?

@Outpost ...that's a really subtle accent, exact opposite direction of what I was expecting... and my Gaolergrrls would wear the heck out of that. Seriously, if you don't get a slot let me know if there's a print run.
@Vovina: I am applauding, very quietly, from my closet where I am cowering from your creations. It's going to be very hard for me to think of Riot of Rot without remembering these skins. Now THAT'S a Plaugeworthy submission!

@shroudrat "Boils and Trouble" how... how did you managed to do gross ad cute at the same time?

@Outpost ...that's a really subtle accent, exact opposite direction of what I was expecting... and my Gaolergrrls would wear the heck out of that. Seriously, if you don't get a slot let me know if there's a print run.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@BeefnPotatostu I love your skins! Please give me a ping if you don't win and are going to print. Especially that fae one!
@BeefnPotatostu I love your skins! Please give me a ping if you don't win and are going to print. Especially that fae one!
sig.png sig_art.png sig_adopts.png sig_skins.png
[quote name="Katalist" date="2020-10-10 08:22:13" ] Riot of Rot Time! This will get printed if it doesn't win, just let me know and i'll add you down! [/quote] @Katalist you know I'm interested
Katalist wrote on 2020-10-10 08:22:13:
Riot of Rot Time!

This will get printed if it doesn't win, just let me know and i'll add you down!

@Katalist you know I'm interested
bEvLAND.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20